shape
carat
color
clarity

Absolute Newb: Where to start?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Also gives you a nice idea of how that size stone looks on a finger a size smaller then your fiancé. Good point of reference .

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
He's only considering GIA or ags

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, you could easily have the ring sized.....or, ask the seller if she would sell just the center stone...either way you end up with a premium cut and sought after stone, that is a wonderful size and the great cut offers spectacular light return, making it uber sparkly......which we LOVE :naughty:

Jmlleiva

Rough_Rock
What is the return policy on Brian Gavin rings?

The guy told me it was 15 days from the day you receive it, but on custom sells, the sale is final. I'm a bit confused.

If the ring is sized to her finger, does that make it custom? Or does custom only apply to settings that you design yourself and they make for you.

Thanks

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jmlleiva|1462886200|4029728 said:

The guy told me it was 15 days from the day you receive it, but on custom sells, the sale is final. I'm a bit confused.

If the ring is sized to her finger, does that make it custom? Or does custom only apply to settings that you design yourself and they make for you.

Thanks

Sizing doesn't make it custom but making alterations on any existing setting or having them create a CAD/cast/mold/custom design would be.

Brian Gavin and his family are wonderful people. He actually designed the ACA (and started out with whiteflash) and has been in the business for many MANY years. I've met them back before they broke away and began their own company (BGD) and their stones and service are spectacular. You won't need to return it, I assure you of that! Unless of course its some crazy mistake, sending you the wrong ring or an out of the blue error-but they will rectify that quickly if that's the case.

Jmlleiva

Rough_Rock
vintagelover229|1462886569|4029730 said:
Jmlleiva|1462886200|4029728 said:

Thanks

You won't need to return it, I assure you of that! Unless of course its some crazy mistake, sending you the wrong ring or an out of the blue error-but they will rectify that quickly if that's the case.

Odd chance she says No :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Excited to see the finished product! Please come back and share photos!! :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
NICE choice!!!

It's going to be stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results