shape
carat
color
clarity

A very spinel Christmas . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sure I''ve said it before-Lauren, you have just a fabulous collection. I love every piece I''ve ever seen of yours. Sigh...

Those are beautiful. And hey, I don''t mind if you keep showin'' us beautiful stones in beautiful settings!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Great new additions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful spinels, wow, santa was extra good to you
30.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your amazingly kind words! I''ve been in Houston all weekend, so apologies for my absence. I took Pinkie with me to Houston and everyone loved it - I think it may be my fave ring for the year!

BEG - you have such a gorgeous collection - it goes both ways, dear!
30.gif
Maybe we could work out a timesharing swap type of thing?

Freke - thank you, dear! Humbling words from the Spinel Queen herself!
9.gif

DandiAndi - thank you! I think I have a new favourite sparkly, too!
2.gif

Mr. Ma Re - glad you approve of the lilac setting. I was worried how the halo with white gold might affect the colour, but in person it has a lovely effect - it''s very obviously a pale pink/lavender stone in a halo of diamonds. Thanks!
1.gif

Virogoruby - thank you!

Loriken - LOL, thank you! How have you been dear? Did you ever sell that red zircon?
2.gif

Babydoll_mini - thank you! I really feel, like TL, that the Legacy is the best LOGR bang for the buck.

Princessplease - Thanks!

Skippy - thank you, love!!!!! Santa pretty much rocks!
2.gif

Honey228 - LOL, appreciate you stopping by!

Chrono - thank you so much for your comments - the pink is super delicate, and I think I may have found a new favourite cut - elongated step cut cushion!
9.gif

AustenNut - thanks so much for your kind words!

Christiana - thank you! Are those your earrings in your avatar? Those are gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

Oddoneout - cheers!

Portia - thanks! I think I have all of my favourite colours covered, but I''m still missing a nice Tsav and a Mahenge. I think I''m taking a break before I go hunt for both of those.
2.gif

SarahBear - LOL, thank you!

Bling Addict - appreciate you stopping by! Your new ring is just WOW, by the way! I haven''t had a chance to comment in your threads, but I will!

StepCutNut - thank you! I still just love your av!

Cushioncutnut - thank you! I love that I''m lucky enough to have a jeweler who can manage those prongs. They''re not Leon quality, but they hold their own pretty well, IMO.

Packrat - LOL, thank you for stopping by again, hun!

Gemma12 - Thanks! Hopefully now that I''m back home I''m hoping to get some better pictures of the majority of my collection. I certainly appreciate your kind words!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I love your elongated pink spinel, it is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results