shape
carat
color
clarity

A thread started by my boys. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Guys:

I am a lady who lives in Calgary--do you know where that is? I see snow capped mountains where I live. I bet between the two of you, you could find it really easily in your Atlas! First one who finds it--gets a cookie! (MC pay up!!!
9.gif
)

I am here reading about other interesting people and where they live. Sometimes they teach me new words and show me their pets.

Do you have favorite words you''d like to share? Do you have a pet and what is it''s name?
35.gif

cheers--Sharon

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 9:21:49 AM
Author: Starset Princess
I live in Illinois and my birthday is in a few days.
emcake.gif
I will be 34 years old.
6.gif
I should get back to my reseach
34.gif
and get a cup of coffee
emtea.gif
Maybe I''ll eat pizza for lunch
emotion-33.gif
listen to some music
emnote.gif
and come back to this website for some more fun on my lunch hour
26.gif
Happy Birthday!!!

The 7-year-old (technically 6 year old) says, "My birthday will be in three days and I will be 7 years old."

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 12:23:24 AM
Author: whitby_2773
Whitby - your story was wonderful! Thanks for posting it. Both kids loved it and laughed.

8 year old said, "that was a pretty good story you made."

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 11:17:41 AM
Author: MC
Date: 7/9/2009 12:23:24 AM

Author: whitby_2773
Whitby - your story was wonderful! Thanks for posting it. Both kids loved it and laughed.

8 year old said, 'that was a pretty good story you made.'

rofl!

why, thank you, Master 8!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
HI BOYS!
35.gif

What am I doing? : I''m trying to figure out some way to expand time. Why? Because I want to do so many things! I want to ride horses, eat ice cream, learn to surf, fly a plane, go camping in the mountains and see bears, go fishing, see a tiger, and go on safaris. What do you want to do when you are older?

Who am I? : I''m just a normal girl, with lots of good friends here, and I''m working to make people like whitby up there a whole lot healthier, so they can have lots of energy to do things like surf, or drive trucks, or camp in the woods
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 11:06:51 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI Guys:

I am a lady who lives in Calgary--do you know where that is? I see snow capped mountains where I live. I bet between the two of you, you could find it really easily in your Atlas! First one who finds it--gets a cookie! (MC pay up!!!
9.gif
)

I am here reading about other interesting people and where they live. Sometimes they teach me new words and show me their pets.

Do you have favorite words you'd like to share? Do you have a pet and what is it's name?
35.gif

cheers--Sharon
We found it on the computer!

My son has a huge world map on the wall and we're learning every country (and a few cities, as well). We're on Africa right now!
1.gif

"Our pets names are half & half and Bunny and they are cats."

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 1:06:55 PM
Author: dragonfly411
HI BOYS!
35.gif

What am I doing? : I'm trying to figure out some way to expand time. Why? Because I want to do so many things! I want to ride horses, eat ice cream, learn to surf, fly a plane, go camping in the mountains and see bears, go fishing, see a tiger, and go on safaris. What do you want to do when you are older?

Who am I? : I'm just a normal girl, with lots of good friends here, and I'm working to make people like whitby up there a whole lot healthier, so they can have lots of energy to do things like surf, or drive trucks, or camp in the woods
1.gif
What do you want to do when you are older? "A scientist." What kind of scientist? "A dinosaur scientist." Do you want to say a paleontologist instead? Nods yes. lol
1.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
This is the cutest thread ever.

Master 7 and Master 8:

Hello there!

By day, I am a girl lawyer. By night I used to be a warrior princess discovering other worlds.
9.gif
I was about to make a journey to Etherland, which I am told is a land of floating islands of clouds and ruled entirely by fairies whose hair is made out of cotton candy.
18.gif
Alas, I discovered I am growing a little boy, just like you two,
36.gif
and the doctor has put a stop to my adventure travelling for now.
7.gif
So now I travel in my mind by reading books about new places.
34.gif

My little boy is due on August 8, and I am excited for him to get here, but a little nervous. Any words of advice for me or my new little guy?

I also have a dog named Rider. In this world he is sweet and silly and loves peanut butter, but when he travels with me into other worlds, he is my bodyguard and wears an eye-patch.

If you could travel anywhere on your map, where would you go? I would go to Africa.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 5:47:22 PM
Author: ChinaCat
This is the cutest thread ever.

Master 7 and Master 8:

Hello there!

By day, I am a girl lawyer. By night I used to be a warrior princess discovering other worlds.
9.gif
I was about to make a journey to Etherland, which I am told is a land of floating islands of clouds and ruled entirely by fairies whose hair is made out of cotton candy.
18.gif
Alas, I discovered I am growing a little boy, just like you two,
36.gif
and the doctor has put a stop to my adventure travelling for now.
7.gif
So now I travel in my mind by reading books about new places.
34.gif

My little boy is due on August 8, and I am excited for him to get here, but a little nervous. Any words of advice for me or my new little guy?

I also have a dog named Rider. In this world he is sweet and silly and loves peanut butter, but when he travels with me into other worlds, he is my bodyguard and wears an eye-patch.

If you could travel anywhere on your map, where would you go? I would go to Africa.
the 8 year old said he would go to Mars. . .after I reminded him it has to be on Earth, he said New York.

the 7 year old said he, "would go to the treasure." Where would the treasure be? "At the pirate ship." What would be in the treasure? "millions and millions of gold and gems."

7 year old baby advice: "Baby, baby would you like a toy? I would get one from Fred Meyer. So glad and happy are you." Son then laughed, knowing he is being silly. (Fred Meyer - store in the Northwest that sells groceries and household items.)

Congratulations to you on your pregnancy! Best wishes. Boys are both wonderful and quite a challenge! lol

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Right now I''m recovering from a recent adventure.

Funny thing, my son JT found a treasure ship sunk in our backyard yesterday. He built a new boat so he could make the trip to find the treasure. He builds lots of things so the boat was easy. He found a treasure chest full of really cool stuff. He found pink diamonds for me (the mommy), extra huge swords to play with his Daddy and the strangest thing...A big bunch of bunnies. We''re still not sure how they got there. They must have been trapped in the chest for a really long time because I believe there were HUNDREDS of bunnies. They went all over, going crazy! After the sword fight with the flame breathing dragon, and after all my jewels were in a crown and after all the bunnies had built their little houses we had to get to work.

We went down to the creek to resink the treasure chest (as you must always do so someone else can find it) We decided to fill it with tadpoles and crawfish, but the crawfish pincers kept cutting off the little tadpole tails... So there we were, stuck with tailless tadpoles that couldn''t swim. Wondering what to do, and wondering around aimlessly, we came upon some information. Tails and tales, though different are interchangeable. We got out our tiny post-it notes and each wrote a short tale and fastened it to the tadpoles. They were a little offput at first but soon they learned that these tails could not be pinched off by the crawfish so they were delighted. The crawfish were a bit irritated, of course, what with the fact that they could no longer terrorize their tiny chest-mates. But, soon the crawfish were reading the tales and their adventure began. They required all of the items needs to play act the tales. SO, that''s what we filled the rest of the chest with. There are swords, hammers, fishing poles, lots of rocks, a HUGE pot, 3 small mice, a monkey names Pea and his dog Kevin, also a few extra glasses of lemonade and a very tiny working car (blue of course). So, now the chest is in the creek and I''m wondering where it''s heading. They usually travel for miles before they resink themselves.

I wonder if you live by a creek or river??

I''m just a mom who seeks out adventures. I''m also working undercover for the Pirates Association. I''m their head wench, ya know.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 6:58:18 PM
Author: somethingshiny
Right now I'm recovering from a recent adventure.

Funny thing, my son JT found a treasure ship sunk in our backyard yesterday. He built a new boat so he could make the trip to find the treasure. He builds lots of things so the boat was easy. He found a treasure chest full of really cool stuff. He found pink diamonds for me (the mommy), extra huge swords to play with his Daddy and the strangest thing...A big bunch of bunnies. We're still not sure how they got there. They must have been trapped in the chest for a really long time because I believe there were HUNDREDS of bunnies. They went all over, going crazy! After the sword fight with the flame breathing dragon, and after all my jewels were in a crown and after all the bunnies had built their little houses we had to get to work.

We went down to the creek to resink the treasure chest (as you must always do so someone else can find it) We decided to fill it with tadpoles and crawfish, but the crawfish pincers kept cutting off the little tadpole tails... So there we were, stuck with tailless tadpoles that couldn't swim. Wondering what to do, and wondering around aimlessly, we came upon some information. Tails and tales, though different are interchangeable. We got out our tiny post-it notes and each wrote a short tale and fastened it to the tadpoles. They were a little offput at first but soon they learned that these tails could not be pinched off by the crawfish so they were delighted. The crawfish were a bit irritated, of course, what with the fact that they could no longer terrorize their tiny chest-mates. But, soon the crawfish were reading the tales and their adventure began. They required all of the items needs to play act the tales. SO, that's what we filled the rest of the chest with. There are swords, hammers, fishing poles, lots of rocks, a HUGE pot, 3 small mice, a monkey names Pea and his dog Kevin, also a few extra glasses of lemonade and a very tiny working car (blue of course). So, now the chest is in the creek and I'm wondering where it's heading. They usually travel for miles before they resink themselves.

I wonder if you live by a creek or river??

I'm just a mom who seeks out adventures. I'm also working undercover for the Pirates Association. I'm their head wench, ya know.
Such a cute story. Where did you come up with this? I love it! My 7 YO enjoyed it and thought crawfish were clawfish. lol

Here's his responses to the stream/river and others .. .

Do we have a stream nearby? "We have one at (name withheld) park and there are tadpoles in there."

What would do if we found the treasure chest? "We would steal all the gold and save it to buy all the jewelry in Fred Meyer."

What would we put in the treasure chest for the next person who finds it? "We would fill it up with water and put mice in it. Put Betas in it and a few Guppies."

Would we put it in a river or in the ocean? "We would put it in a ocean by a beach." He still says "a" rather than "an." I tried to teach him when to use "an," but then he began also saying it every time an "a" word came up! lol

He's literally obsessed with Fred Meyer. Not sure if anyone has heard of that store. I have no idea what the deal is. We must really spend too much time in there!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Hehe Whitby you are adorable!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
The following is not for children....

can't give away any mommy secrets

MC~ I didn't "come up with it", it's what we did. JT is so creative and he actually thought of the stuff that was in the chest and what to refill it with. He said the mark on the yard that our swimming pool caused is where the ship sunk and he built a new boat out of a backyard swing and some extra sticks. The neighbor kid helped.

We go to the creek several times a week and he always looks for treasure there. I did teach him that we need to resink the chest, though. That's his favorite part. When he finds clams he says those are the protectors of the chest. So, where there's clams, we must dig. The neighbor kids have also decided to look for the booty and often come with us.

And, now we resume to our regular programming.

Master 7~ Aren't tadpoles the coolest little guys? We love to find a whole bunch of them at different stages. Some that our tiny with really long tales, some fat ones with shorter tails, some that have sprouted their little legs, and then we race them. We dig out a little hole with an itsy bitsy stream to the creek. Then we see which ones get back to the creek first. Which ones do you think are the fastest?

We also fish for crawfish with bologna on fishing lines tied to our finger. I don't know why they like bologna so much, maybe they're tired of peanut butter and jelly.

I hope you get to find a treasure chest. As part of the Pirates Association, I am kept informed of the situation and I know there is one at (name withheld) park. Some say that treasure chests are protected by clams, so maybe you could look for those.

I think resinking it in an ocean is a great idea! I don't live anywhere near an ocean, so we can only sink them in the creek or river.

Ya know, I've never heard of Fred Meyer until now. It's very nice of you to buy all the jewelry , I bet your mom would LOVE that!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Masters,
it all begain in an attempt to become one with diamonds......and then Sensei Orange demanded to be heard.
i looked and i listened as Sensei Orange revealed to me the revelation of Orangeness, its importance as a way of life and a path not easily embarked upon unless personally called and, more specifically, its powers to transform the believer.
then did i find the diamond philosophy and its way of life to be lacking and thus did i embrace the Philosophy of Orange and converted to spessartite.

may the Orange force manifest itself in your life and that of your loved ones,

mz

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
'what the heck are you doing?' --> I'm taking a break from work
14.gif
, and waiting for the weekend to get here!
emotion-19.gif
I get to go with MY mom to see see my grandparents this weekend!
36.gif

'who the heck are you?' --> I'm a 24 year old girl who lives in North Carolina! It's hot down here in the summer.
emhot.gif
I like animals
emdog.gif
, volleyball
emfist.gif
, snow
9.gif
, the beach
10.gif
, and taking lots of pictures of everything in the world!
emphoto.gif
I think your cat is very cute!!
emcat.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for my questions for you boys...

"What are YOU doing?"
emquestion.gif

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
emmale.gif

"What's your favorite subject in school?"
34.gif

"How much do you love your brother?"
30.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Fellas. You think this is all about ladies talking about diamonds? WRONG!
22.gif
22.gif

Check out the CUPCAKE thread! I do at least once a day.
18.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hehe MC did your boys tire out of PS that quickly?

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 2:06:57 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Hehe MC did your boys tire out of PS that quickly?
Sorry! I''ll bring them back on to read. We had two b-day parties over the weekend and now I''m obsessed with the new fish, so I''m neglecting my kids (lol - just kidding - they''re at half-day camp this week!) lol

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Haha no problem MC, I was just asking! Just curious if they lost interest!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results