shape
carat
color
clarity

A thread started by my boys. . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, my kids have their own questions to post on PS. . .

The 8-year-old asks, "what the heck are you doing?" He wants this added:
18.gif

The 7-year-old asks, "who the heck are you?" He wants this added:
29.gif

Yes, "heck" is entirely disrespectful, but humor the guys and ignore the ramifications of them being allowed to post that word.

They both can read all your answers, so make them fun!

29.gif
34.gif
41.gif
17.gif
14.gif
13.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
They seem entirely obsessed with emotioncons, so they'll be thrilled with those! They're asking why 17 people have read the message, yet there are no replies.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Master 8 year old: I am reading all the exciting news in the diamond world of pricescope. Pikachu bought a new ruby ring don't you know?! I am looking for it on this forum......gonna catch 'em alll........
9.gif

Master 7 year old: I am Brock's sister, and I love diamonds!
35.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Who am I? I am a 26 year old lady by day...and a SUPERHERO by night.

What am I doing? Well, pricescope is for diamonds, and I get all my special powers from diamonds. I also have magic dust I can use to help people''s wishes come true!

12.gif

But, I only like little boys who are nice to their mommies, so you better watch out!

11.gif

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I''m playing poker, I love to play poker as a hobby on the internet
11.gif

I''m a very pretty lady that loves chocolate cakes and chocolate cup-cakes.
18.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:04:13 PM
Author:MC

The 8-year-old asks, ''what the heck are you doing?'' He wants this added:
18.gif

The 7-year-old asks, ''who the heck are you?'' He wants this added:
29.gif
I have been scouring this website for a WHOLE YEAR waiting for someone to post instruction on how to teleport. I come here everyday looking for instructions, but so far...
38.gif
39.gif
15.gif

I am a lady with a dog, and we live far, far away from my boyfriend and my family and my friends... that''s why I need to figure out how to teleport! I think I''m just going to have to save money for a really fast plane...
28.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:13:29 PM
Author: rockzilla

What am I doing? Well, pricescope is for diamonds, and I get all my special powers from diamonds. I also have magic dust I can use to help people''s wishes come true

12.gif

But, I only like little boys who are nice to their mommies, so you better watch out!

11.gif

You are all kinds of awesome lol. I was trying to think of something cute like this to say, but you EPIC WIN.

*waves to the boys*
35.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:20:48 PM
Author: trillionaire

I have been scouring this website for a WHOLE YEAR waiting for someone to post instruction on how to teleport. I come here everyday looking for instructions, but so far...
38.gif
39.gif
15.gif

I am a lady with a dog, and we live far, far away from my boyfriend and my family and my friends... that''s why I need to figure out how to teleport! I think I''m just going to have to save money for a really fast plane...
28.gif
The 8 year old has it all figured out: "You just go into a thing and a blue beam flashes on you and then your gone and the blue light turns off."

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

11.gif
They were being nice, but all "heck" has broken loose. The 8-year-old just asked how he can set up a profile!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
7 year old, "We are super heros and we're saving Gothem City instead of Batman doing the job."

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:11:45 PM
Author: hlmr
Master 8 year old: I am reading all the exciting news in the diamond world of pricescope. Pikachu bought a new ruby ring don''t you know?! I am looking for it on this forum......gonna catch ''em alll........
9.gif

Master 7 year old: I am Brock''s sister, and I love diamonds!
35.gif
7 year old "Pikachu has her diamonds already. She doesn''t want to go there again, so she fine so she has it all figured out."

8 year old points out that Pikachu is a "he."

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:24:15 PM
Author: MC

Date: 7/8/2009 10:20:48 PM

38.gif
39.gif
15.gif

28.gif
The 8 year old has it all figured out: ''You just go into a thing and a blue beam flashes on you and then your gone and the blue light turns off.''
Oh man! I''ve seen a thing with green beams, and purple beams. No blue beams!
7.gif
Do you think it will still work? Does it work for dogs too? My dog would love to go...

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:19:38 PM
Author: gaby06
I''m playing poker, I love to play poker as a hobby on the internet
11.gif

I''m a very pretty lady that loves chocolate cakes and chocolate cup-cakes.
18.gif
7 year old, "I love them too." He thinks poker "is cool." He wants to know if poker has the poker chips.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:30:16 PM

Date: 7/8/2009 10:11:45 PM
Master 8 year old: I am reading all the exciting news in the diamond world of pricescope. Pikachu bought a new ruby ring don''t you know?! I am looking for it on this forum......gonna catch ''em alll........
9.gif

Master 7 year old: I am Brock''s sister, and I love diamonds!
35.gif
7 year old ''Pikachu has her diamonds already. She doesn''t want to go there again, so she fine so she has it all figured out.''

8 year old points out that Pikachu is a ''he.''
But Master 7 year old, Pikachu would like some colored stones now!!
36.gif
34.gif

Master 8 year old, are you sure about that?!
1.gif
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:30:53 PM

Date: 7/8/2009 10:24:15 PM

The 8 year old has it all figured out: ''You just go into a thing and a blue beam flashes on you and then your gone and the blue light turns off.''
Oh man! I''ve seen a thing with green beams, and purple beams. No blue beams!
7.gif
Do you think it will still work? Does it work for dogs too? My dog would love to go...
He says, "the green beams and the purple beams will still work, but not for dogs." I asked why they won''t work for dogs. He says, "he does not know!!"

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:33:51 PM

But Master 7 year old, Pikachu would like some colored stones now!!
36.gif
34.gif

Master 8 year old, are you sure about that?!
1.gif
2.gif
oooh. . .Silence amongst the little ones. . .we did a quick search and found:

"Gender differences: A female Pikachu has a small "dent" at the end of its tail, causing it to resemble a heart."

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, time for bed
1.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
This is my dog. Her name is Harris. This is what she is doing right now...

She is pretty bummed about not being able to teleport
40.gif

Jan 09 thru May 09 003.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:38:43 PM
Okay, time for bed
1.gif
Goodnight!!
emmoon.gif
Sleep tight,
emteeth.gif
and don''t let the bed bugs bite!
face22.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hello boys!

I live all the way in Australia, and thanks to Pricescope I can make
friends from America and other countries like your mummy.!
36.gif

Right now, it is Winter and raining and cold here
40.gif
7.gif
- is it summer and
warm where you are?
31.gif

You are welcome to come visit "Down Under" to see some kangaroos and koalas one day,
probably take the teleporter to make it quicker
9.gif
35.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Hang on – I just have to get comfortable…. Ugh! Squeezing around and twiiiisting so I can reach the keyboard… Ah. There.

So, hallo, Master 8 and Master 7 – it’s very nice to meet you. My name is Escoffier Whitby and I’m…well, I’m not sure how old I am. Older than you – probably even older than your mother! But considerably younger than dirt, as they say. It’s hard to tell how old I am because I’ve been squeezed up here for so long and haven’t seen a calendar for longer than I can remember.

You can probably sense there’s a bit of a problem. Well, there is. You see many years ago I came upstairs to my attic one day to watch tv. I used to love tv. In fact I would still probably love tv. If I could see it. Which I can’t. But that’s beside the point. I used to love tv, and most of all I loved those wonderful cooking shows on tv. I loved the cooking channel, and I watched it every moment that I could. And, as one does, I became very hungry. I mean – I think that’s the whole point of those shows, don’t you? To make you hungry? So as I watched, I began to eat. And eat. And – well, I was always portly, as they say – a little plump. Well, perhaps very plump, but the least said about that the better!

Unfortunately, what with all the watching of tv and cooking and eating, I became rather more than plump. I had an exercise bike in my tv room, and at the beginning I’d use it a little each day – just to stay limber and alert for all my tv watching, y’know? But over time it became uncomfortable, and I struggled to bend down to tie up my shoes to ride it. And one day I climbed on and the flimsy thing snapped right in two! So that was the end of that, and now the pieces lay pushed into a corner somewhere. Or perhaps they're under a chair - I'm not sure. Unfortunately, after that I went from being plump to, dare I say it, rather fat. Just between you and me, I grew to be very fat. So fat, that I could no longer fit down the stair case!

But I was still hungry! It seems almost incredible, i know, but the more I eat, the more I want to eat! People would visit me in my tv room in the attic and bring me food, but it was never enough. So I trained my dogs to bring me things – a loaf of bread here, and a cheese omelet there…in fact, the dogs grew very fit with all that running up and down the stairs! But I grew fatter, and fatter, and in the end I was rather enormous, though of course a polite person might just have described me as large. Or big boned. Or…well, I’m not sure how they’d have described me. But the truth is, I’m huge.

And finally I became so huge that I began to fill the entire room. My belly grew so large that it obscured the tv I’ve loved so much, and my bottom swelled up till it squeezed against all four corners of the room! The floorboards groan and the couch creaks when I rest an arm or a leg on it. And if you were on the other side of the window, you’d probably see rolls and rolls of squishiness pressed up against the glass. When people come to visit – and they still do from time to time – they have to sit at the bottom of the staircase and yell up to me. And I yell back down to them. It’s a tedious business, but I tell them that if they bring a little something with them, I don’t mind the effort too much.

So here I sit – wedged into my attic tv room, and somewhere under my left arm I think I can hear the tv still going. The sound is muffled, but from time to time I hear words like “scallopini” or “tortellini” or that most wondrous of phrases, “crème brulee”!

And I still have my computer, which I use to communicate with people all around the world, so life is not too bad. Oh - and i have a goldfish, too, called Scout, which I think is a stupid name; a fish can't possibly be a scout when he's just a fish and all he can do it look out of his bowl all day! But I don't change it, because I think he's probably used to it by now, and most of us would dislike having our names changed just when we'd grown used to them. I see him from time to time when I manage to turn right around, but it's not easy, so most of the time i just wave to him sort of backwards over my head. his bowl sits on the windowsill at the top of the stairs, so at least he has a view.

It’s very nice to meet you, Master 7 and Master 8! And if per chance we should ever meet – were you to come to visit me in my attic tv room – make sure you don’t forget to bring a morsel with you! And perhaps a small treat my dogs - and even a little something for Scout. And best stay away from the window if you come; I think I heard a slight cracking noise just the other day, so it's likely that one day I might come crashing right through, and you DON'T want to be on the other side when that happens!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hey guys, DF here
35.gif
i have no answers,but i 'd have a question for you boys...
9.gif

did mommy buy you guys a new TV after she smashed the old one?
rotflmao2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi boys
35.gif
these are my pets.

abc koi.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 12:23:24 AM
Author: whitby_2773
Hang on – I just have to get comfortable…. Ugh! Squeezing around and twiiiisting so I can reach the keyboard… Ah. There.

Whitby, you should write books! Please tell me you write, you are such a natural!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whitby, you should write books! Please tell me you write, you are such a natural!

She is and she does!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I''m working on a top secret project.
emsmiled.gif
The very first in the whole world.
emidea.gif
It''s hard work.
emotion-15.gif
Sometimes when I''ve been on the computer for too long,
face21.gif
I need a break so I do something fun for a few minutes.
emotion-19.gif
That fun is coming to this website and typing messages to your Mom and others.
35.gif

I live in Illinois and my birthday is in a few days.
emcake.gif
I will be 34 years old.
6.gif
I should get back to my reseach
34.gif
and get a cup of coffee
emtea.gif
Maybe I''ll eat pizza for lunch
emotion-33.gif
listen to some music
emnote.gif
and come back to this website for some more fun on my lunch hour
26.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/9/2009 12:29:36 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
hey guys, DF here
35.gif
i have no answers,but i ''d have a question for you boys...
9.gif

did mommy buy you guys a new TV after she smashed the old one?
rotflmao2.gif

LOL

Harooo Master 8 and Master 7 :), I am Deelight, I am 29 and a bit I live in Australia. What am I doing here - I am sitting around here talking to my friends waiting around for the new harry potter film.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Whitby,

You are amazing.

Muah! Kathryn

<<<<<what am I doing?? Drinking Champagne in the middle of the morning.

who am i? I am just a girl, a girl that loves all her friends on pricescope that make her feel a little less crazy about her love of shiny things.

Have you boys watched the new Ice Age movie yet?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Who am I? I''m a crazy cat lady who runs around trying to catch things that fly through the air.
27.gif

What am I doing? I''m plotting how to take over the world (or just the diamond industry) and when I''m Queen of the World and Empress of the Universe, all my friends here will get free diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results