shape
carat
color
clarity

A flurry of gems - spess, aqua, spinel and more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
They''re very pretty! Thank you for posting the photos.
12.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the pictures. Do you still have Dana’s original pictures? Do you mind posting them too or at least tell us how close they are to the real thing? Or maybe his pictures are horrible and the stones are tons better in person?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very nice stones!!!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
His pictures are not the best, but the stones are gorgeous in real life, and a very good value. He said that he takes photos in low lighting because he likes for customers to be pleasantly surprised when they receive his stones.

I think I would say my stone picture taking skills are horrible, not his. His are normal representations, not glamour shots. Mine are misrepresentations bc the color is off in half.

I think I need to work on my photo taking skills as I feel bad that my picture taking is such a poor representation of vendors'' work and the true stone color. My photo of Gary''s stone showed up more olive than kelly green too. I am going to have another go of it and just take some photos of all the MCG stones together.

And to think, these are immobile objects. If you could only see my photos of the wedding!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Litebrite,
Thanks for your explanation. I’ve never dealt with Dana but have heard the same thing from others about his stones being much better than the pictures. Thank you for confirming this.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are lovely! I especially like the Spess :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results