shape
carat
color
clarity

A flurry of gems - spess, aqua, spinel and more!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I apologize for holding out but there have been so many gems that it has been hard to photo them all.

I bought a whole slew of gems from Mastercutgems and they are all gorgeous, I love them like children.

Let''s start the show!

spess plat wg ringsIMG_2249.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Under my hand, it burns brightly. It glows a beautiful orange in normal lighting. I am so in love.

shadow spessIMG_2237.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I like the glow on this, reminds me of an animal eye.

spess bthrmIMG_2240.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I can hardly wait for more pictures. I recently bought a bunch of gems from Dana, too. It''s hard to buy just one of his beauties, isn''t it?

That spess is lovely, litebrite.
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh pretty! When are the rest of the pics coming? Please don''t tell me it''s a flurry of 2!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
That is pretty! More please!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
More, more
31.gif

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, I can''t wait to see more!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Waiting for more pics too!
9.gif

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
ahem.....I think more pics are in order
9.gif
looking good so far!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
We''re still waiting..
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Litebrite, I think this was more a light sprinkle than actual flurry here..I prefer a shower.
3.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is great! I’ve wanting to see PSer’s Dana cut stones. Ummm…..just one lonely orangish stone? Boy, talk about holding back.
11.gif
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great spessartite.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I had every intention of posting more but then I developed an allergic reaction to some eye makeup that I was trying out for my friend''s wedding yesterday. I have never had hives like that from makeup!!!! So then I spent the rest of Saturday taking different antihistamines to try to make the puffiness go down, and they completely knocked me out. I think I slept 16 hours off and on, putting cucumbers on my face when I was not sleeping. Yesterday was the wedding so I didn''t have time to post. I was not in the wedding party, otherwise I would have cried.

(I agree, that was more of a light sprinkle than anything else.)

Fortunately I look less reptilian today and feel better. Tonight I will have more photos.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry about the strong reaction. Take care and hopefully you’ll feel better as the day progresses.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LB, so sorry to hear about your makeup allergies! That''s crazy! I hope you''re feeling better today!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Good grief, litebrite. I figured something had come up. Glad you are over the worst of the hives, and looking forward to more pictures. I''m a bit of a Mastercutgems fan.
2.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty stone, looking forward to more "flurries" in the forcast
2.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooo yikes! Sorry to hear about the hives-how uncomfortable! Haha reptilian-that made me laugh-anyone remember the tv series V? Aliens came and looked like us but underneath the pretend skin they were reptiles..Hm..anyway..

Will be looking forward to more pictures whenever you feel up to posting them. There''s a spinel there I''ve had my eye on for a week or so and can''t make up my mind whether to ask for more pictures or not.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Fat amethyst cabochon, slightly included. This will wind up as a pendant of some sort down the line. Not top priority right now.

AmythCabIMG_2190.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Tiny colombian emeralds - a pair. The light in my bathroom is way too yellow, but these are a nice sea green color. They will be nice sides.

ColEmeraldPairIMG_2139.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
A round lavender spinel - slightly included, and nicely brilliant. This came out slightly on the dark side.

LavSpinelIncIMG_2179.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Lavender spinel again, a lovely flash photo.

LavSpinelIncIMG_2187.jpg

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
A very nice gift pair of stones. They will be great with a lavender spinel oval that I bought.

Pair LavSpinelIMG_2158.jpg

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I think you need a little white balance. All of your backgrounds are so yellow, which I assume is not the case in real life.

They look pretty though! I wish we could get a better sense of the colors.

Glad you're over that crazy allergic reaction!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Litebrite-that round lavender spinel, I was looking at their sold items, and is that the one you have?? It''s soooo pretty! I wonder if Dana has anymore rough, or if the cushion on his site is like that.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I''m not sure how to get the right white balance vs focus. The macro setting on my camera just doesn''t seem to focus properly for me. I think I would be better off with a point and click than a complex Canon SLR. The only ones that look true to life are the spess, amethyst and emeralds.

I have to go to sleep. The zyrtec and benadryl give me foggy head.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
litebrite - beautiful stones. I love all of them.

Sorry about your eye makeup allergy. I am allergic to several different eye make-up products so I feel your pain.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 8:48:11 PM
Author: litebrite
Tiny colombian emeralds - a pair. The light in my bathroom is way too yellow, but these are a nice sea green color. They will be nice sides.
interesting color on these

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results