shape
carat
color
clarity

A few pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You both look STUNNING and so happy - you were such a beautiful bride!! Congratulations
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jakedee

Rough_Rock
love the pics

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a beautiful wedding from start to finish - I really enjoyed your pictures!

Congrats and best wishes on a wonderful life together!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
oh my GOODNESS!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous, stunning, and amazing! I love that color of blue!

You also have beautiful hair!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
You are one beautifull lady
1.gif

Everything turned out just amazing! Congratulations!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Absolute perfection! Congratulations ... I''m thrilled for you that your day was as beautiful as you had envisioned and that all of your hard work and planning really came together.
You were a radiantly beautiful and blissfully happy bride and with great reason ... Everything looks fabulous and your new dh is obviously entirely taken with you.
Love, love, love the cake and Jen & Jody rocked out! Amazing job!

Yay!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pictures! I love your dress, oh so sparkly! The color blue of the BM dresses is to die for! And the cake with each unique tier is awesome! Beautiful wedding!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous photos! Everything looks fantastic. Congrats!
36.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! That''s all I can utter right now! ...a dream wedding...

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh! Modern, I love love love the colors of the BM dresses and I love your dress too! Where did you get it/who designed it? (sorry if it''s been asked already!)

You''re absolutely adorable and your day looked perfect from the pics!

Jen_91909

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Every little detail really looked perfect; all your planning paid off.

I have to say I am in LOVE with your bouquet... can you tell me what flowers were in it?

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for your compliments! I am so sad the wedding is over but happy I can keep looking at the photos. Our photographers said they are actually going to submit to the Seattle bridal magazine so that could be fun too!!

Monkeypants- the dress is actually made by Private Label by G. I was originally in love with a lazaro dress but then found this one and for $2k vs. $5k the decision was easy. The photos of the gown online don''t do it justice but when I tried it on I knew it was THE ONE!!

Jen- the bouquet was made with a base of hydrangea and then filled with white roses, a few phaleonopsis orchids, gardenias, and stephanotis with pearl centers all packed very tightly!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Modernsparkler - your wedding looks amazing! You and the bridesmaids looked to beautiful together in your "wrinkly nose" photo - that''s too cute!

May i ask where the BMs dresses are from? I am doing blue/teal as well and that shade is just the right color - i haven''t been able to find that exact shade and i love it - thanks!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/10/2009 3:18:06 PM
Author: violet3
Modernsparkler - your wedding looks amazing! You and the bridesmaids looked to beautiful together in your ''wrinkly nose'' photo - that''s too cute!

May i ask where the BMs dresses are from? I am doing blue/teal as well and that shade is just the right color - i haven''t been able to find that exact shade and i love it - thanks!
violet- thanks! i tend to wrinkle my nose when i get excited and i was quite excited on our wedding day because i did it A LOT!!! The BM dresses are by Jim Hjelm and the color is slate blue. They turned out amazing, but one caveat (that I didn''t realize until it was too late) was that they were 2 layers and because of that they were $$$$ to alter, especially with the detal and ruching on the front and back. That said there are a lot of Jim Hjelm dresses in that color but beware of the fabric and ones with 2 layers cause the dresses were already $200 and $100+ of alterations was not fun!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
You were a gorgeous bride and your wedding was beautiful!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

b.anna

Shiny_Rock
aww such beautiful pics modern! you look glowing and gorgeous!!! everything looks perfect :) congrats on tying the knot :D

katamari

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I really, really love your color palette, too! And, you and your husband have the cutest smiles on the whole time. It is so clear you were having the time of your lives! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congratulations! Your wedding looks like it was perfect, and you: the perfect bride! Your pictures really do show just what a beautiful day it was!

alli_esq

Brilliant_Rock
modern, you are SO adorable! what a gorgeous wedding
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

the colors were just beautiful (LOVE your bridesmaid dresses!), and everything just looks perfect. I''m so glad that you had a wonderful day! thank you so much for sharing your lovely pictures!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
WOW everything was just gorgeous!!! Count me into the "that shad of blue is awesome" club!! Congrats!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks great!! Congrats to your and your hubby!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results