shape
carat
color
clarity

A few pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
thanks everyone!

cocolaw- we had 18 months to plan and I OBSESSED over every detail but it all worked out :) we went to maui and kauai for our honeymoon

karma- our coordinator used bbj linens which had TONS of samples of colors. No joke, I ordered 20+ blues to find the right one :) I think I put quite a dent in their sample quota!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
once I got started... i cannot stop :)

this one shows our pilars with the crystals at the back of the aisle

mod at back of aisle.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
very happy to be married

married yay mod.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i love how your dress sparkles!! and the pics with you and your father are so beautiful.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
non pro close up of unity candle and our pillars

pillars and unity candle.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
the happy couple during cocktail hour on the patio

happy couple.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
where did you stay during your honeymoon? what did you think about it? sorry...we are trying to plan a honeymoon in hawaii, but on tripadvisor, etc. so many conflicting reviews!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
everything looks absolutely amazing! Gorgeous! You and your husband are a beautiful couple.

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
OMG. Your wedding is simply stunning!!! You look absolutely radiant and I loooove the color of your bridesmaid dresses
30.gif
Also, where did you find your candelabra centerpieces? Those are EXACTLY what I''ve been looking for!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 3:56:49 PM
Author: cocolaw
where did you stay during your honeymoon? what did you think about it? sorry...we are trying to plan a honeymoon in hawaii, but on tripadvisor, etc. so many conflicting reviews!
we stayed at the sheraton maui at kaanapali beach and it was gorgeous!!! it was not too crowded, there were not many kids (we wanted something realaxing), and we got a huge roome upgrade for our honeymoon! good location, would highly recommend it.

for kauai, my parents gave us a timeshare trade and we stayed at a place called pono kai in kapaa. it was nothing too special, but it had a kitchen, was on the beach, and was a GREAT location for the adventures we took both on the north and south side of the island. it made the trip economical so we could splurge in maui and as long as you are not expecting too much, it is a good place to stay!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 4:15:29 PM
Author: Winslet
OMG. Your wedding is simply stunning!!! You look absolutely radiant and I loooove the color of your bridesmaid dresses
30.gif
Also, where did you find your candelabra centerpieces? Those are EXACTLY what I''ve been looking for!
winslet- thank you very much!! the bm dresses are slate blue by jim hjelm. the candleabra centerpieces were from a company called rented elegance in seattle, they also had the crystals to add to type with candles... we had 2 styles, the ones with candles that then had a wreath around the bottom and the other one which was a pedestal. i will see if i can find some better pics.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
head table with bm bouquets

head table modern.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!!!!
36.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Amazing photos!! You guys look so happy.
5.gif

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
i love this shot of dancing with my mom

dancing with mom.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your wedding was gorgeous! I love the colors, the flowers...everything!

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
Everything looked absolutely stunning!! I too love your color combo and the all white flowers...just gorgeous!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Looks like an amazing time. Everything looks so well planned out (18 months would do that to you
2.gif
) Congratulations!!!!!!!!

By the way, that photo of you and your Mom rocking out reminds me of myself and my Mom. I totally picture us dancing like that at my wedding...
4.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful photos, modernsparkler! You had such a lovely wedding, and you look gorgeous in the pictures. I am especially envious of your beautiful hair--I love how you did it. Congratulations on your marriage!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
The sparkler exit is my favorite! This totally looks like a magazine spread. Congratulations on your marriage, you look stunning.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness. Everything''s just beautiful. That obsessing certainly paid off! Not enough adjectives to describe...*insert all positive ones here!*

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
modernsparkler, your wedding was STUNNING. I love all the photos, and you and your husband look gorgeous!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Modernsparkler everything looks fantastic!! You and your new DH look like you had such a fun time and you can tell how much in love you are!!

Congrats on such a wonderful day!!
9.gif
36.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....everything looks SO pretty and happy.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
36.gif

Lori

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful pictures!!! You guys look amazing!

CaliCushion

Shiny_Rock
your wedding was gorgeous---you were a beautiful bride, your dress is amazing, the bridesmaid dresses are pretty, the placesettings look great, the sparkler exit was awesome....need I go on?!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks so pretty, but your gown especially is just STUNNING!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results