shape
carat
color
clarity

28th Anniv update Done! WF micro-pave I .808 S12

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it turned out just beautifully!!!
30.gif
But I vote for the matching band for Christmas!

Jewlz0718

Rough_Rock
HappyAnniversary,

After seeing your BEAUTIFUL pictures, I have chosen this one for myself. I can''t thank you enough for posting pictures. I''m sure once my BF finally does decide to pop the question, I will fall in love with it even more.
1.gif
(He has asked me to pick the setting).

Congrats again on your anniversary!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the beautiful ring. It is stunning!!!!!!!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the ring is stunning, but for 28 years of marriage? That definitely deserves a huge Congratulations! Isn''t it great to get an updgrade? I just received my 1.76 carat RB after almost 14 years of marraige. My original diamond (pear shape), is just less than 3/4 of a carat. I am going to have to do comparison pics like yours...I kind of forgot about my original e-ring, as I am too excited about my new one. Enjoy your very pretty ring!

Steel

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations on 28 years!

36.gif

Your original set is beautiful, but I''m sure it is lovely to have a big rock to celebrate your joint achievement, well done to you both.

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful ring!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the anniversary, the ring is beautiful
30.gif
I to started out 23 years ago with a 1/5 ct diamond, I upgraded for my 20th with a 1 ct princess..love it, but DH picked it out and it isnt really what I want...I want one more like yours...so I am biding my time till I can change it and maybe upgrade in the process
2.gif

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
I''n adding this pic so you can see what the wedding ring I chose looks like with it. I posted this in a separate thread, but thought I''d link it here, too. It was $100 at a fancy B&M store--I think you would have to see it in person to make sure it was the same heighth/width, etc. It is much more frugal than the matching band and gives me more time to save money for that, although I am so happy with this look I may never buy the matching WF one. I think it gives the spotlight to the e-ring.

Thanks all for your lovely comments, 0718--you will love this ring. Iam amazed how sometimes the diamonds in the band are very quiet and sometimes they sparkle a lot. I was at a play on my birthday , Sweet Charity with Paige Davis) and it was going wild in the theater seat! YES, it was playing to the Theater crowd and wanted a night on the town, too!

23DSCN2964.JPG

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
second pic: sorry if it is silly to re-post but I thought people might be interested in this ring and miss the other post, and I think this is just a lovely option for a wedding ring.

23DSCN2973.JPG

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting that last photo. I missed the other thread. I really like the look of the solid wedding band with the bead set ering. Great set!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Happy, CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary and on your gorgeous new upgrade! I can''t believe I missed this topic for so long--that WF Legato setting is just beautiful, and on your hand with your WB--perfect. Thank you for sharing your pictures!

Wear it in happiness!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Happy 20 years! Congrats on your beauty!!!
36.gif
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I like it very well with the simple band. It does give the spotlight to the e-ring. It''s very becoming.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results