shape
carat
color
clarity

28th Anniv update Done! WF micro-pave I .808 S12

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just gorgeous. LOVE IT!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif
I love your setting! I think a 2mm pain band would look great with it. Congratulations on 28 years of marriage!

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!! It''s funny because we have the same exact specs on the diamond
31.gif
. Lovely setting too. Enjoy!

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Many Congrats on 28 years and your fabulous new ring!!
30.gif

I do have to say, your old set was very pretty as well. And it''s certainly stood the test of time rather well.

Congrats again!!

And Thanks for sharing with us!!
3.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very Audrey indeed! It is classic and beautiful! Congratulations on your lovely ring and your marriage.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
By the way, (I posted on your ring before)... you must have married really young because you have very young looking hands after 28 years of marriage!!!? I''ve been married 10 and I''m shocked at how wrinkly my hands are in photos!

a

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, just gorgeous!!! Rings like this always stop my heart, big stunning diamond, thin pave band, I just love it! Congratulations on many wonderful years of marriage, what a gift!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2007 10:32:25 PM
Author: HappyAnniversary
I don't like this pick, but the hand shots I took I uploaded into computer tonight---I can't find! I'll have to hunt.

Hey Cinnamon 013 --I stared at your pictures a lot. I kept saying to DH, Look at this ring, what do you think and he said he didn't like it
7.gif
Then another day I'd show another picture with same response
8.gif
Finally after 5 times, he finally got it!!!
20.gif
Oh--that's the ring YOU like-- well, honey I like it, too!!
36.gif
tha's why we've been married 28 years--it takes a while--but He FINALLY GETS IT. LOL Actually he loved it in real life at WF--he says it looks different in person That's his story and he's sticking to it!
LOL!! Aren't men, interesting??!
9.gif
2.gif

Your ring is just gorgeous!! So dainty, yet it definitely makes a statement. I love it!!

I'm so glad you finally found what you wanted, and that it turned out so beautifully. Wear it in good health!

And happy anniversary!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all again for the kind commments.

Angeline, I''ll let you in on the secret for the hands (ditch all unflattering photos, and always show your hands totally upright--(if you look at your hand when it is down at your sides you''ll know what I mean)I guess if you look closely you''ll see a bit of arthritis has changed the knuckles, though) The original ring still looks good because I work in health care and can''t wear the ring to work, so it gets a break. And we got married when I was 25 which at that time was a certainly not considered very young. I just look Fabulous for my age
16.gif
LOL

It''s going to kill me to leave my sparkler in the box today while I go off to work, and my ring confidante (my co-worker) took the day off and another girl is on vacation so my favorite people at work are not there to show it to, so I''ll leave it at home. Also I am going to have to buy a new watch, an all silver one and one that is more delicate, instead of my half gold half silver one; it detracts from the ring.

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
OOOh, OOOh, and the wardrobe--I might have to update the clothes to match the ring, too!
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2007 8:44:09 AM
OOOh, OOOh, and the wardrobe--I might have to update the clothes to match the ring, too!
9.gif
Now you''re catching on!
9.gif
2.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just amazing. Congratulations on 28 years!

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh!! It truly is absolutely beautiful....dainty and classic and sparkly with the perfect center diamond!

I think it''s totally fun to see the new one next to the original 28 year old set. And, now that it''s done, it makes ALL the time you spent researching and planning, worth it.

HAPPY 28th!!!!
Wendy

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2007 11:20:19 PM
At least a prettier background.

Cinnamon--The ring is just a tad big--I guess skinnier bands fit like that. For most days I may need to have a wedding ring next to it so it doesn''t move around. I put some of my other rings next to it with the backs toward the front and I don''t think they looked too bad. WF sent me a pic of someone who bought two wedding bands and made a trio. It was very very cute, but the $$$$!!!!--I am willling to spend $100 from signed pieces for now and then wait like you are doing until I can get the matching one.
Yes, the skinnier the band, the bigger it feels. Mine only moves a little bit, but mine is more snug than yours for sure. With a band next to it, you''ll be fine. Yes, I''ve thought about that trio, but you are right...$$$! I really want to see the picture of the trio. Do you still have the photo? Please post so I can see what it looks like. Thanks!

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
Happy Anniversary ! What a beautiful ring! However, I especially love your old rings as well. I looked at some settings for my upgrade that were very similiar to that.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
it''s lovely! best wishes to you and your husband.

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
It really is just lovely... happy anniversary and best wishes for another 28 more years of wedded bliss!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! Happy 28 years. . . that is so awesome!!! I am super happy for you! Marriage is truly a blessing
9.gif

Beautiful ring
36.gif
36.gif

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for everyone''s best wishes. I really think I am so lucky to love waking up next to the man I married.

Cinnamon--the pictures were labeled "for private viewing" as it was a custom piece they had done, so no posting, but I''m sure if you mentioned that to WF they could hunt up any number of people who chose to make it a trio. I am really hoping signed pieces skinny 2mm band will work. My plan is to add or ditch the extra bands as my finger shrinks or swells!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 28th!! That''s GREAT. I love the shot of you two sets together.

Lovely older set, lovely BIG new set.
9.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 28th! It is so nice to hear of a marriage working out, these days, those are unfortunately few and far between. Your ring is beautiful and I can tell you are so happy with it! I also think your original set is so cute, so I hope that you will feel compelled to switch off after you have had ample time to enjoy your new ring!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your ring is so pretty. Congratulations on your new upgrade. I think your wedding set is adorable. My daughter loves your original set. Happy 28 years, wear your new ring in good health.
35.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

absoulutely beautiful!!! i love it, it looks so pretty on your hand! congratulations on 28 years!

HappyAnniversary

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mom and Dad!! Thanks for putting up with me staring at my diamond all weekend. Dad --see I got it set and didn''t lose it! But I didn''t take your advice when you said get a really strong setting cos this one is really delicate!
20.gif
Not the first time I didn''t listen to good advice, huh? Love you guys!!! You are the best parents in the world!

Now here is the code word to see if you really red all the way to the bottom : RED ROBIN I''ll be asking!!!!
28.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I love your new ring, but also, I love your old one too! What a pretty setting your original came in.

I''m a big fan of that WF setting...love Cinnamon''s & now yours!

Congratulations on 28 years of marriage!

weegem

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to this ring! It''s so gorgeous and sparkly!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 28 years!
36.gif
I love your new ring...
30.gif
There''s something about your old diamond that reminds me of my mom''s (33 years this August), and I like it too!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! And happy 28th!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a gorgeous ring. congratulations and here''s to another 28 years.
emcocktl.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the 28th anniversary and the new bauble. It''s just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results