shape
carat
color
clarity

20th Anniversary project....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo-la-laaaa it''s going to be amazing. Droooool! Congratulations on your anniversary - it''s a wonderful milestone to reach. I just wanted to mention that Mark ERD might be able to help you with the diamond - he mentioned to me the other day that they often work together and that he can get a setting turned around much faster because of his relationship with Leon. My 3 stone ring was done in 3 weeks!

Here''s a little Leon Oval teaser - unfortunately not with half moon side stones but look at those claws baby!!!! I''m super excited for you and it''s going to be really wonderful to follow the creation of your RHR!

r360-04W5.jpg

kucinta

Rough_Rock
Congrats Kaleigh!!!
36.gif
36.gif
20 years of marriage, that''s really wonderful!! Love the idea of the oval with half moons, that''ll be one blinging ring! :D And it''s sweet about the vintage Mercedes, it''s such a cool car! My uncle used to have one and I got to drive it a couple times.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys I am very excited. Mara I did call Mark, and taked with his associate. Mark never called me back. I will have to call again, he must be swamped.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fantastic Lisa and Congratulations for 20 Years. A major accomplishment not often seen in today's world. And what better way to celebrate than with Diamonds and Mercedes SL's. This, btw., is exactly how my partner and I celebrated our 25th year together. We got our rings and we both got Mercedes SL's (only new ones because we're not fixit kind of guys)!!!

Anway, can't wait to see how your search progresses and congratulations again!!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
He (Mark) might not return your call right away but when he does he usually responds frequently. The best time to call Mark is New York time 11am-ish and then try again between 4pm to 6pm. You can also e-mail him at this e-mail ([email protected]) but make sure to copy the regular e-mail:
([email protected]) We usually arranged for a time to speak that was convenient for both of us since I work shift...
I actually appreciated the fact that he was less kiss-assy and more SHOW ME THE GOOD STUFF. He''s really great!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
I can''t wait to see your new leon creation! I know it will be just beautiful and a perfect way to mark 20 happy years.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW, Lisa, how exciting! What a fun project!!! Congratulations on 20 years!!! Here''s to many, many more!!!!
36.gif

Can''t wait to see this ring- its going to be GORGEOUS!! So excited for you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rod, you guys celebrated your 25th in style, gotta love that. And thanks Tacori and Dani. It took me a long time to decide what I wanted. So now I am very excited. And hubby can''t wait for me to get this ring. For some reason he''s totally into it which is very sweet.
5.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! Did I understand from this post correctly that you will now have 3 diamond rings? That is fantastic!!!
30.gif
30.gif
You''re my hero!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats on 20 years, and kudos to you too for not forgetting to get him a special treat also! I would love to see photos of the ring when it is completed - it sounds like a beautiful design - I love the oval and I think half moons would complement it beautifully!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
You are one deserving woman Kaleigh! I can''t wait to see how this turns out! Congrats, Mokey

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 20 years Lisa and Mr. Kaleigh!
Can't wait to see pics of the car and the ring.
You ALREADY have an enviable diamond collection - can't wait to see the new edition.

Scintillating...

DaniGirl

Rough_Rock
can''t wait to see the finished product, it sure sounds beautiful!! Happy Anniversary too.
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks :) Mokey Scint and DG. This is going to be a lot of fun to put together and look forward to sharing the process with all of you. Lisa
1.gif

Scint, I am so glad your doggie is on the mend. My husband's family had an apricot poodle named Tucket, he was the sweetest dog ever. His name was short for Nantucket where he spent his summers frolicking on the beach, chasing after tennis balls and frisbee's. He was the same size as your doggie.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Your oval ring sounds like it will be an awesome anniversary present. (Happy Anniversary!!!!!) I would have probably chosen an oval for my e-ring if I hadn''t been so confused as to how to pick a good one. Looking forward to seeing the finished ring.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lisa!

I just wanted to say I''m super excited about your project!! I can''t wait to see it
36.gif
Congrats on your 20th!!

P.S. I also have a new sparkly project to share soon
31.gif
Sorry not to hijack your thread!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 9:35:10 PM
Author: Princess V
Hi Lisa!

I just wanted to say I''m super excited about your project!! I can''t wait to see it
36.gif
Congrats on your 20th!!

P.S. I also have a new sparkly project to share soon
31.gif
Sorry not to hijack your thread!
Aww thanks V!!! I can''t wait to see your''s as well. Hope school is going well. Miss ya!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
How in the heck I missed this thread for 2 days, I''ll never know!!!

What a super project! And such an amazing and meaningful gift! Way to go (on your ring AND on his car!!)

I may have missed it in my skimming the posts out of excitement....what size oval are you going for?
36.gif

YAY!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 9:52:50 PM
Author: FireGoddess
How in the heck I missed this thread for 2 days, I''ll never know!!!

What a super project! And such an amazing and meaningful gift! Way to go (on your ring AND on his car!!)

I may have missed it in my skimming the posts out of excitement....what size oval are you going for?
36.gif

YAY!
Thanks FG!!! I am going for a 2 carat oval, no bow ties,
11.gif
. I''ll have pics tomorrow of the stone Jonathon is calling in. I had a great chat with Leon today. He will pick the half moons for me. The setting will be plain, no pave.. He doesn''t love double claw prongs for an oval. I have to agree with him on that. For a cushion, yes, for a round yes. But since an oval isn''t that wide single prongs will look best. Hey and they are Leon prongs at that. We see the car next week. Vroom vroom. Made sure to get an automatic cause I want to drive it too.
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I just knew it!!
1.gif
Congrats on 20 years together!!!!!!
36.gif

I just love ovals and set with half moons a la Leon will be sublime. Look forward to seeing the project unfold!

M M M

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 10:02:32 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Made sure to get an automatic cause I want to drive it too.
31.gif
You go girl.
emthup.gif
If he doesn''t want to let you drive the car, let him know he''d be welcome to wear your ring...if only it fit his fingers.
2.gif

I agree the single prongs look best on Leon''s oval rings. This is going to be a blingin'' knockout.
30.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh..a Leon I''m drooling over here missy! Did Leon say how long it would take him to get the half moons and make the setting?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is fun! Love the oval. And can''t wait to see what you come up with.

Has it been difficult finding one with minimal bowtie? (sorry if someone has already asked that)

NYC, Mercedes, and diamonds, whoo hoo! You go girl!

(spoke with my Main Line buddy last night, he''s going through a divorce, so sad)

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Kaleigh!~

Can''t wait to see pics of the faboo bling!

Also - Princess V - how the heck are you?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniver. and your future ring.
9.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ann, sorry about your friend. My search just started. I have done a pink sapphire ring that had oval diamonds as side stones and took me a long time to find the perfect ones. Luckily Jonathon Knows I am anal about bow ties and will find the perfect stone for me. I'm in no rush.

Thanks Sharon, Cind, Stone Hunter and littlelysser
1.gif

Princess V, I'm sure once the oval is picked the half moons won't take long to select. Leon's time frame would be 4-6 weeks. But have to find the oval first....

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks John, and congrats to team WF on the new website!!!
1.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Pant Pant Pant...ok Lisa I made it - giggle...bet you thot I got lost...
Congrats to you and hubby, and on your new ring2b
9.gif
Wow and to think - you get to wear your new ring, plus drive in hubbie''s new car - giggle You have got it all girl!!!!!!
emthup.gif

I like your idea of oval and 2 half moons...and all in diamonds..Awesome!!!
Enjoy and we can''t wait to see your new treasure
emhug2.gif
emrose.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks wifey2b!!! I got one pic of the oval and am waiting for more. Jonathon says it''s amazing!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/21/2006 5:29:31 PM
Author: Kaleigh
I got one pic of the oval and am waiting for more. Jonathon says it''s amazing!!!

Amazing?!?!
Ooo exciting? Are you going to share pics with us?
What kind of specs are you looking in?

Side Note* Thanks for you concern for my poodle, he''s doing very well. :)
Tucket sounds like he was a great dog.
Poodles are great dogs; happy - frolicking - feisty - fun - intelligent dogs.
It''s easy to fall in love with the breed.

Scintillating...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results