shape
carat
color
clarity

2 ct. RB, Asscher or Cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like this band too ... its at Catherine Angiel Gallery Ecletic ...

decadence.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interestingly, round diamonds are the most expensive I think, because of the demand for them. Again, get one you love, it is on your hand every day. Later, hubby permitting, you can get one of the other shapes in a RHR to satisy any urges!!!! You have many body parts to adorn...

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2005 1:52:58 PM
Author: solange
My engagement ring was a 2.95 pear shape which was very popular when we got engaged. The pear shape looks larger than a comparable round.

However , although rounds are always in style, trends change as to the fancy shapes.
I recently got an upgrade to a larger, round stone.

It is true that rounds are the most common but they never go out of style and if they are well cut, show the most sparkle. My husband wanted me to get a round stone in the first place and when he decided on the upgrade, he insisted that it be round with no sidestones.

Since it is an engagement ring, you should make sure you get what you love and the rings Valeria posted are gorgeous. Just study the options, take all things into consideration and then decide what you and your fiance will be happiest with. Best of luck.
Regarding Solange''s comments: I have an EC (and looked extensively..........exhaustively.................. for a cuhsion first) and while I love it there is a part of me that somewhat regrets not getting a round. They look so much larger than the other cuts and keep their sparkle and brilliance more evident when dirty than the other cuts.........Plus while YES rounds are more common.......the setting can be anything but common and quite honestly in this day with so many options the part i love most about my ring is my setting..................diamonds are a dime a dozen!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results