shape
carat
color
clarity

13th Annivesary goodies from a Super Husband!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Butterfly, what great gifts! Maybe YOUR husband could have a little chat with MY husband - LOL!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Butterfly, hubby done good!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!!!
It''s funny because yesterday we saw each other for about one hour total the whole 24 hours. He left early to go to work and I only saw him briefly when he got home at 6 pm, because then I had to leave to go to work.
We will probably go out to eat tomorrow as I want to try a French restaurant as I have only been to one once before with DH.

I got the Michele expresso strap in the mail and I can''t decide which one I like better. The expresso is really dark, almost black, I thought it would be more of a LV brown color. The brown one (in the picture) is too orangey.

The salesperson at Topper''s said that the best color to show off the rose gold was the expresso, though, so I may just keep that one anyway.

I really love the green one they have called Bottle Green, so that is definitely the one I will order next.

slammie

Shiny_Rock
Hi kayla!
Just popped in to say Happy Anniversary and I LOVE your gifts! Your hubsband''s so sweet!!
As for protecting the leather from dirt, etc..have you heard of apple leather products? The apple conditioner and appleguard (which is great for spraying new leather bags to keep them rain and stain repellent) is soo awesome.
I use it on my LV vachetta (leather handles) and my MJ bags. The website you can get them from is leatherstuff.com.

Congrats again..and hope your little one is doing well
35.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi Slammie,
Thanks!!! and thanks for the leather tip. I will definitely try those products!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Incidently, I just did a search for apple garde and I found a coupon for 20% off their products good until 6/18, I believe.
The coupon code is FATHERS DAY.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results