shape
carat
color
clarity

13th Annivesary goodies from a Super Husband!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
HI everyone!

Well, my 13th anniversary is tomorrow and some of you know that I got that cute Mirabelle handbag pendant for my anniversary, but I was pleasantly surprised by this from my husband today!

I always wanted to get a white handbag and when I saw the Coach legacy hobo, I absolutely loved it! I did not like the big one, I preferred the smaller one, as I don''t carry that many things. I
The thing is, I also liked the Marc Jacobs that Kaleigh posted as well, but did not like that it was bigger as I do not want to carry a heavy bag and his bags tend to be heavy. Also, it was double the price.

so, a few weeks ago I went into the Coach store to check out the bag and loved it! I love the pockets because they are so cute and make the bag different, love the white because it is more of a cream color, not stark white, and the edges and stitching are a chocolate brown, which I loved as well.

Well, today, I was sleeping because I had worked last night and my husband was home. I heard the doorbell ring through my sleep, but didn''t think anything of it.

At 3 o''clock my husband woke me up and asked me if I ordered anything. I said no and he said was I sure because there was a delivery for me. I figured it was something that I had ordered from ebay or something, but then I looked at the box and it had his name- Danny MXX.
So I told him, wait, this is his not mine and he told me to open it and I did and it was the bag from the Coach store, wrapped up in a gift box with red ribbon.
I am so happy with it because when we had gone to the Coach stores, it was not in stock in the first store we went to and in the second store we went to, it was dirty looking from being handled so much and it was their last one, so I had told my husband that if I did ever get the bag, I would want to just order it from their online store because at least it would not be handled as much as it would be if it was purchased at the store.

It was definitely brand new as I removed all the foam off the brass hardware, etc.
So, my husband did good.

IMG_0753 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
So, on to the next goodie!

Well, I have been on a rose gold hunt lately and I wanted to get a pendant, bracelet, earrings, etc.

Then, I saw this Michele Watch in Rose Gold, in the deco style and I had to have it as well! Gorgeous gorgeous watch and so pretty!!!

I asked my husband last week if I could get it and he said yes, so I ordered it from Toppers and got it on Tuesday.

I absolutely love it. It is a big watch, but most of my other watches are smaller, so it''s different, and I love it.

I can''t wear it yet though because I ordered it with the brown alligator strap and I atually wanted the expresso, so Topper''s said they would send out the new straps and for me to just mail them back the ones I currently have.

I have to figure out what other color straps I am going to wear it with.
2.gif

IMG_0747 1 3.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
A picture of the back of the band.

IMG_0746 2.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is a side view of the bag on me. Don''t mind the clothes, I was hot and didn''t thnk to change before taking the picture and now I am just too lazy to retake more.

IMG_0748 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
And of course, I couldn''t help but sneak in another picture of my handbag pendant.

The funny thing is that I don''t own any handbags that look like this except maybe the black Gucci one I own, but it has a buckle.
3.gif

IMG_0676 1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does your husband believe in polygamy?
9.gif

Seriously, that is some stash for a 13th anniversary! Very sweet. You've got him trained well. I love the purse - the buckles - yum! And the rose gold watch - gorgeous. Just gorgeous! And the pendant....wowee. You raked it in!

I have to ask...is there a story with the snorkeling bunny?
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 7:15:26 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Does your husband believe in polygamy?
9.gif

Seriously, that is some stash for a 13th anniversary! Very sweet. You''ve got him trained well. I love the purse - the buckles - yum! And the rose gold watch - gorgeous. Just gorgeous! And the pendant....wowee. You raked it in!

I have to ask...is there a story with the snorkeling bunny?
2.gif
Knowing his sick mind and perverted ways, he probably does!
11.gif

No, no story behind the bunny, my first pictures I took of the bag were too big, so I was sitting with the laptop and asked my daughter to hold the bag up for me and she decided the "snorkeling bunny" wanted to hold it, so I took the picture with it.

I can''t wait get the new straps so I can finally wear this watch.

This is it for a while though, I am officially cut off until next year or something.
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Boy did you make out like a bandit! What a haul! I adore that pendant, the bag is terrific and just the right size and shape, and that Michelle watch is to die for!!! Best wishes for a wonderful anniversary tomorrow.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Here is picture of my new Coach with my Marc Jacobs Sophia in dusty rose (one of two of the first pinks he made when his handbag collection came out in Spring 2003).

I didn''t realize that they were almost the same size and have similar shapes. They could be sisters!
2.gif

IMG_0758 1.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG you lucky girl. Love the bag and the watch. Diamondfan and I were just admiring those Michelle watches in rose gold yesterday!! Awesome, congrats on your 13th wedding anniversary. Of course I love your pendant as well. Hubby did great!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you - sounds like a wonderful anniversary! Best wishes for many happy returns!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Love the bag!

Congrats again!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 8:12:41 PM
Author: kaleigh
OMG you lucky girl. Love the bag and the watch. Diamondfan and I were just admiring those Michelle watches in rose gold yesterday!! Awesome, congrats on your 13th wedding anniversary. Of course I love your pendant as well. Hubby did great!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

That's so funny that you were looking at the same style watch yesterday. Topper's is great as they take off %15 off the retail price.
Plus, because I live in NY, no sales tax!

Thanks!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. But seriously, I will be completely cut off after this!

By the way, in my rush to post this thread, I just realized that I spelled anniversary wrong! Ha, ha!

The sad thing is that I am working tomorrow night, so we won''t be able to celebrate our anniversary until Saturday.
14.gif
39.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 7:41:13 PM
Author: Sundial
Boy did you make out like a bandit! What a haul! I adore that pendant, the bag is terrific and just the right size and shape, and that Michelle watch is to die for!!! Best wishes for a wonderful anniversary tomorrow.

Thanks! I can''t wait to get the right bands so that I can actually wear it! I don''t want to try on the brown ones because they said that they could not take it back if there were any signs of wear on the bands, even from just trying it on.

I wanted to ask you a question about your white bag. How do you keep it clean? I am kind of afraid that this one will get all messed up as I am not the greatest or neatest person. I am constantly spilling coffee or formula on my LV''s, but at least they are super easy to clean.
This is the reason why I hesitated to get a white bag to begin with and why I don''t use the MJ Sophia bag too much.
What''s your secret?
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Happy Anni!! Lovely gifts--congrats. Oh and, can you give my husband a clue, please.........

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Butterfly, as Kaleigh said, I saw that with her yesterday and love it. I want to have the bracelet in the rose gold as well. My friend just got hers and hers has the itty bitty diamonds around the bezel, adds a nice gleam but not necessarily worth the price, it is double (on the retail price)...I LOVE ROSE GOLD, especially in the summer...it has a glow that I love...

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 10:48:48 PM
Author: diamondfan
Butterfly, as Kaleigh said, I saw that with her yesterday and love it. I want to have the bracelet in the rose gold as well. My friend just got hers and hers has the itty bitty diamonds around the bezel, adds a nice gleam but not necessarily worth the price, it is double (on the retail price)...I LOVE ROSE GOLD, especially in the summer...it has a glow that I love...
What a coincidence that you looked at the same watch yesterday.
I love rose gold as well. This watch is the last thing I wanted in rose gold. I didn't get it with the diamonds because I just never liked any watches with diamonds. I like them more plain looking.

Try topper's if you plan to get the watch. Their prices are very good and the service is excellent. They shipped me the watch with 2 day air for only $10. Plus they are an authorized dealer, so they can provide full service on the watch as well.

I really wasn't planning on getting any watch, but one day I did a search on ebay and saw someone selling this watch and I really liked it. I bid on the watch, but the price it won for was fairly high, so I figured if I was going to get the watch, why not pay a little more and get a brand new one.

I already decided that I am definitely getting a white/silver band and a bottle green band.
Topper's also offers discounts on the bands as well.

Love love rose gold! Plus, everytime I wear rose gold, everyone says I look tanned and well rested!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/1/2006 11:57:45 PM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 6/1/2006 10:48:48 PM
What a coincidence that you looked at the same watch yesterday.
I love rose gold as well. This watch is the last thing I wanted in rose gold. I didn''t get it with the diamonds because I just never liked any watches with diamonds. I like them more plain looking.

Try topper''s if you plan to get the watch. Their prices are very good and the service is excellent. They shipped me the watch with 2 day air for only $10. Plus they are an authorized dealer, so they can provide full service on the watch as well.

I really wasn''t planning on getting any watch, but one day I did a search on ebay and saw someone selling this watch and I really liked it. I bid on the watch, but the price it won for was fairly high, so I figured if I was going to get the watch, why not pay a little more and get a brand new one.

I already decided that I am definitely getting a white/silver band and a bottle green band.
Topper''s also offers discounts on the bands as well.

Love love rose gold! Plus, everytime I wear rose gold, everyone says I look tanned and well rested!

Where do you live? Kaleigh and I went into a local jeweler, I get stuff from her from time to time, and she also does discount. She is getting the watch in for me. I love diamonds on watches but she claims Michelle is going to only offer it plain because the diamonds do not add that much visually and in fact may detract from the warmth of the rose gold. I think it does make you look glowing and rested. I have gorgeous Roberto Coin bangles in rose, and then a necklace coming that is five diamond flowers spaced out on a rose gold chain. I also get some stuff form a girl in LA and might ask her about getting some rose gold hoops to match, I am getting obsessed here seriously. Personally I do not love more vintage stuff, I like clean and bold, which is why this watch appeals to me. Rose gold is very hot now apparently. Also, the warm toned bands (burgundy, chocolate brown, tan) look great on it in the fall... Congrats and enjoy it!!!

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, gorgeous! And I love it even more with the snorkeling bunny, he is just too cute!!! Hee.
5.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 12:48:36 AM

Where do you live? Kaleigh and I went into a local jeweler, I get stuff from her from time to time, and she also does discount. She is getting the watch in for me. I love diamonds on watches but she claims Michelle is going to only offer it plain because the diamonds do not add that much visually and in fact may detract from the warmth of the rose gold. I think it does make you look glowing and rested. I have gorgeous Roberto Coin bangles in rose, and then a necklace coming that is five diamond flowers spaced out on a rose gold chain. I also get some stuff form a girl in LA and might ask her about getting some rose gold hoops to match, I am getting obsessed here seriously. Personally I do not love more vintage stuff, I like clean and bold, which is why this watch appeals to me. Rose gold is very hot now apparently. Also, the warm toned bands (burgundy, chocolate brown, tan) look great on it in the fall... Congrats and enjoy it!!!

I live in NY.

So funny, but I have rose gold hoops as well and I got them from QVC. They have a bunch of different ones to choose from and I picked ones that were really cheap. I was thinking about getting a larger set, but I think I won''t wear the ones I have, so I will just keep these for now.

It started with a Roberto Coin necklace and from there I have gotten a rolo bracelet, an anklet, hoop earrings and a smaller pair for my daughter, two pendants (no diamonds) and the watch.

Also, I got a Roberto Coin Rose gold bangle from Nordstroms, just a simple bangle. I got the thin one and the wider one, but I liked the wider one better, so I returned the thin one.

I am also waiting on a RC Tiny Treasures cancer awareness ribbon in rose gold.

See, I told you I was obsessed with rose gold.

Oh, I forgot a RG 5mm band that I wear between my two thin Ritani wedding bands I love the stacked look.
2.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 1:05:46 AM
Author: DodgerGurl
Oooh, gorgeous! And I love it even more with the snorkeling bunny, he is just too cute!!! Hee.
5.gif

Thanks!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the anniversary and goodies BF!
36.gif
36.gif
It is our anniversary this month and I have been HOPING for my special goodie but don''t know if my hinting has worked.....
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
Diamondfan knows what I want!
11.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan,
Here is a picture of my rose gold band with the two thin eternity bands.
I got the idea from looking at a Hidalgo picture. Originally I was going to get a Hidalgo band, but they were something like $400. I went to BBB and they wanted $500 for a 5 mm band from their own private collection.

I did a search online and found a company selling 5 mm for $167 or something, so I ordered one in 5.5 and was very happy with the quality and color. Very nice rose gold color and very heavy piece for 14kt.. Unfortunately, because the ring is so wide, it fit me kind of tight, so I called the company and I sent it back and they resized the ring to 5.75 and now it fits great.
I was really pleased with the fast turnaround, I sent it back and got it back resized in about a week and you can not tell that this ring was ever resized. They did a perfect job and I am a really picky person!!
20.gif
2.gif

IMG_0800 1.jpg

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 10:53:26 AM
Author: Lorelei
36.gif
36.gif
It is our anniversary this month and I have been HOPING for my special goodie but don''t know if my hinting has worked.....
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
11.gif

Thanks! Now I want to know what you want? Tell me? Please?

Happy Anniversary. I hope your hubbie gets the hint, but don''t be surprised if he doesn''t, men don''t always get it. My husband is not a gift giver, I basically have to tell him what I want most of the time, but I guess it''s okay as I would rather get what I want than get something I don''t
3.gif

That is why I am so suprised that he got me the bag. Not him at all.

But, I love him just the way he is!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am coveting BIGTIME the Omega Constellation Mini, you know the stainless steel watch with the diamonds around the edge?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

But I don't know if I will get it as we have spent a fortune on the house recently, but I can live in hope! I haven't hinted as much as usual, but maybe I should bargain and hint such as " this will do me for birthday and Christmas too then you are off the hook..."
41.gif
Hey it works for Mara! You never know! I could always snivel and whine pitifully as it is our 18th this year, might work! I love your yummies Butterfly!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Butterfly! You got some seriously NICE loot there! Sometimes it amazes me how some husbands can be so thoughtful and sweet and romantic of their own volition!!!! I literally need to SPELL OUT what to do on my birthday, otherwise he''ll just blow it off: "OK honey, make a dinner reservation for XXX date, and buy me a card and a bouquet of peonies."
20.gif
How did you train your husband to be so thoughtful??

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
butterfly
35.gif

congrats...Happy anniversary !!! WOW
6.gif
you lucky girl
36.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys!!! I am going to wait to wear the purse, though, at least until we can actually go out to celebrate together.

I can''t believe I have to work tonight and he is at work right now. I should have planned ahead. Oh, well!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 11:09:40 AM
Author: butterfly 17

Date: 6/2/2006 10:53:26 AM
Author: Lorelei
36.gif
36.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
8.gif
11.gif

Thanks! Now I want to know what you want? Tell me? Please?

Happy Anniversary. I hope your hubbie gets the hint, but don''t be surprised if he doesn''t, men don''t always get it. My husband is not a gift giver, I basically have to tell him what I want most of the time, but I guess it''s okay as I would rather get what I want than get something I don''t
3.gif

That is why I am so suprised that he got me the bag. Not him at all.

But, I love him just the way he is!!

Butterfly, the band is stunning and I love the stack look...

Lorelei, you know I am sending positive gift vibes to you and DH...I still have faith!
emotion-5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results