shape
carat
color
clarity

1.52 J VS1 Oval in James Allen Common Prong

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ScorpioNYC

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 7:45:15 PM
Author: Honey228
Hehe yeah gemgirl, if I wasn''t sending it back to get the wedding band made, then I wouldn''t send it back at all.

Scorpio, I *really* love three-stones that mix shapes. I think my ideal would be a marquise with two pear sidestones. But I wanted to do a classic solitaire for my e-ring. And it''s set nice and high but they said that there would be a little gap between the two rings and that would drive me nutters. Did you end up getting the garland band or did you go with something different? And you''re right, after hearing that RBs were the tops for sparkle, I was surprised to see how much my oval sparkles both indoors and out. But I''m asking for some sort of cleaner for Christmas to keep it sparkly!

I think the classic solitare is always beautiful- especially with an oval. I''m not a huge fan of round solitares- the oval is just so much more graceful.
I am not getting married until December, so I have not picked a band yet. The blue nile bands seem kind of overpriced. I thought a oval eternity (or half eternity) might be pretty. I haven''t seen an oval eternity band anywhere! If not I might search for something with a design...the gap between a band and my ring (unless I get a very very curved wedding band) is huge.
I just clean mine with a toothbrush and soap- it makes it look so much sparklier!

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
I think wearing your oval three stone on one hand and the eternity on the other would be a good look. Do you want the ovals to run north-south or east-west? I''ve seen a few north-south oval eternities, but I don''t know how big you would want it - they were packing some major carats.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results