color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting here to remind myself that I am on ban island
Brilliant idea!

Here are mine. Though this doesn’t include my substantial collection of pearls and pins and pendants…oh my…
IMG_4666.jpeg

These are my probably my favorite ones of the collection though still figuring how where my new lucere falls.

IMG_4673.jpeg

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_5922.jpeg
Trying my darndest

I swear, Niel, every time you post a family photo there's more to marvel at. Something new. Something you've had for years I've never noticed before. Each one a stunner. I'm just in awe.

missyc

Rough_Rock
Brilliant idea!

Here are mine. Though this doesn’t include my substantial collection of pearls and pins and pendants…oh my…
IMG_4666.jpeg

These are my probably my favorite ones of the collection though still figuring how where my new lucere falls.

IMG_4673.jpeg

:-o Your collection is amazing! I especially love the second from the left on the bottom row. Is it a star sapphire?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:-o Your collection is amazing! I especially love the second from the left on the bottom row. Is it a star sapphire?

It is! Set by Sally at hearts of water back when they were still making rings by hand. Special place in my heart for sure.

Glamour shots from when I got the ring in 2011. Where I’ve been around awhile!

missyc

Rough_Rock
It is! Set by Sally at hearts of water back when they were still making rings by hand. Special place in my heart for sure.

Glamour shots from when I got the ring in 2011. Where I’ve been around awhile!

Off-topic now, but the colour of your star sapphire!!! :kiss2:
It's like the perfect shade of lilac, like a magical drop of morning dew on a leaf. Enjoy her in good health!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear, Niel, every time you post a family photo there's more to marvel at. Something new. Something you've had for years I've never noticed before. Each one a stunner. I'm just in awe.

that’s very sweet! I am proud of them so thank you!!!

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results