shape
carat
color
clarity

Dispatch from Ban Island

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I am giving myself a pass. I said no rose cuts, no half carat stones, and no solitaires.

I just got a 0.60 ct rose cut pear pendant. Giving myself a pass on the rose cut because I am collecting the traditional diamond shapes and I hate brilliant cut pears. Giving myself a pass on the half carat because it is an entire tenth of a carat higher. Giving myself a pass on the solitaire because it is a pendant, not a ring. So therefore I have not violated my partial ban rules! :lol:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I am giving myself a pass. I said no rose cuts, no half carat stones, and no solitaires.

I just got a 0.60 ct rose cut pear pendant. Giving myself a pass on the rose cut because I am collecting the traditional diamond shapes and I hate brilliant cut pears. Giving myself a pass on the half carat because it is an entire tenth of a carat higher. Giving myself a pass on the solitaire because it is a pendant, not a ring. So therefore I have not violated my partial ban rules! :lol:

I like the way your brain works!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
1714627246811.png
just heading out to international waters
im being canned on shipping so ill be back shortly

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
1714644124659.jpeg
im back on ban island and i didnt even buy any findings except some rose gold (on copper) round disk spacers
i need help, i brought another half strand of moss agate
and other things.... :lol-2:
im on a necklace kick

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results