shape
carat
color
clarity

Project Help, WWYD: 2 .5 carat RB stones

PushinCushion

Rough_Rock
Good Morning PSers,

Here looking for some ideas. I got new diamond studs last year, since I switched vendors I did not do a trade so am left with a pair of 1 ct tw H SI studs from Brilliantly Engaged that have been sitting unworn in my jewelry box. I was holding onto them to eventually give to my DD but she's only 6 so it seems like a waste to leave them unworn for the next 10-12 years. So here I am looking for suggestions of what to do with them.

I already have a .5 carat bezeled pendant and a DBTY necklace, but I was hoping the PS world might have some other ideas of what to do with these stones.
Any ideas?

TIA

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I would use them as side stones, with a coloured stone centre and make a killer three stone ring or a three stone cuff bangle or bracelet.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Or pair them with larger stones and make a two-stone drop earring. I’m planning on doing that with my 1.2 tcw current drops.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Save for your daughter.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ring. You can wear it until your daughter wants them. Win win. Toi et moi.

cheers--Sharon

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the idea of a toi et moi ring too. But if you think you will take it apart to make earrings for your daughter, I'd look for a fairly simple setting so that I didn't put a lot of money into something I knew I'd take apart. So if that might be a concern for you, then I'd go with something like one of these (one antique style and one modern style for examples).
Screenshot 2024-05-19 112221.png Screenshot 2024-05-19 112406.png

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I vote 3 stone… then if you want to turn them back into studs, you can put gems in the side stone space and you still have a ring.

You can ask a local jeweler to find a Stuller setting with standardized gem sizes and it won’t break the bank.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results