shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Huggies a Trend?

dnfd

Rough_Rock
I love the look of tiny diamond huggies, especially in a white metal, but am wondering whether they could be considered a “trendy” piece? They’re so beautiful, but I’d prefer to save diamonds for timeless pieces. Thanks so much!

...well i did buy mine down the mall jeweller but that was at least 6 years ago
but i think they would be more timeless than trendy

i think its a ll a matter of how often you will wear them ? rather than are they trendy right now ? and you are worried they will go out of style?
( I dont think they will)
personally id be more concerned that tiny will go out of style and you might feel latter on that you have outgrown them

I would not consider huggies to be a trend, more a classic staple, unless they are grossly oversized ones which I would consider a trend more for the younger people.

DK :))

I have a pair I bought off loupe troop a while ago and I wear them a lot more than I thought I would. I actually prefer them over my diamond studs.

I feel like hoops, huggies etc are timeless rather than trends. Perhaps I’m biased as I recently bought myself a pair of hoops though! :D

...well i did buy mine down the mall jeweller but that was at least 6 years ago
but i think they would be more timeless than trendy

i think its a ll a matter of how often you will wear them ? rather than are they trendy right now ? and you are worried they will go out of style?
( I dont think they will)
personally id be more concerned that tiny will go out of style and you might feel latter on that you have outgrown them

Ha! It's great to know that you bought yours 6 years ago and are still wearing them. That puts things into perspective about their not being just a recent trend! Good point about going too tiny, too. Delicate jewelry is definitely something I'm into now but might not always be. Thanks so much!

I would not consider huggies to be a trend, more a classic staple, unless they are grossly oversized ones which I would consider a trend more for the younger people.

DK :))
Thank you for the encouragement! And no worries about my going too large:-)

I have a pair I bought off loupe troop a while ago and I wear them a lot more than I thought I would. I actually prefer them over my diamond studs.

This is great to hear! I do see myself possibly reaching for them more than studs just for the visual interest:-)

I feel like hoops, huggies etc are timeless rather than trends. Perhaps I’m biased as I recently bought myself a pair of hoops though! :D

I recently bought a pair of hoops, too:-) I'm very relived to hear that the consensus is that huggies and the like are timeless. Now the fun of searching for the perfect pair begins! Thank you!

I recently bought a pair of hoops, too:) I'm very relived to hear that the consensus is that huggies and the like are timeless. Now the fun of searching for the perfect pair begins! Thank you!

dont forget to show us ear shots =)2

I was thinking about getting a pair myself. still kinda unsure. I did get some some budget style to try wore it last weekend. not sure I will pull the trigger on any yet. but here is what I got. excuse my messy ear DSCN3321.jpg

While they may be considered trendy in the sense that they are currently popular and fashionable, they also have the potential to become timeless pieces depending on how they are designed and worn.

They are timeless in my opinion.
What seems trendy right now is where they being worn, in multiple pierced holes on the ear.

forgot to post. bad photo but I wore the other one out for date night and got complements even. I may wear this more oftenDSCN3426.jpg

HI:

I had some made in 2007. So no I don't think they are a trend. While I no longer own these (sold to a friend who hasn't taken them off, once, since she purchased them) I do have another pair that my Golden round SS pearl sit on. Versatile earring!

cheers--Sharon

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP