shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Alex Sepkus "Little Windows" pink opal earrings

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
These are an elegant pair of pink opal Alex Sepkus earrings in their "Little Windows" design. I purchased these from Art and Soul several years ago for $3575 and have never worn them. They certainly deserve to be worn! They are 5 cm long from the top of 18k yellow gold earwires to the tip of the pink opal and they weigh 3.75 grams each.

I am asking for $2860, which is 20% off the original price, plus shipping and insurance via USPS in the US. Payment through PP F and F, Venmo, or Zelle are preferred; please add 3.9% to cover PP costs if using regular PP.

LT link:

And a photo--my phone did not pick up the delicate pink color as well as I would like, so I can post more later:
earrings - 1.JPG

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
More details of the lovely detail work on the gold of these spectacular earrings, plus the glow of the opals (not to mention the interesting hinge design):
pink opal 2 - 2.JPG
pink opal 2 - 7.JPG

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
I am reducing these to $2650 for PSers.This is a great price for opal Sepkus earrings in perfect condition--worn once to try on. The color is just not flattering to my skin.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Reducing these Alex Sepkus pink opal earrings in excellent condition to $2500 for PSers.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a photo of the Alex Sepkus pink opal earrings on the ear:
IMG_4186.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results