shape
carat
color
clarity

White specks when looking at stone w/ direct light?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I just want her ring to look good all the time! She's not one to really care about cleaning, lol.
This makes me cry a little inside. I clean my ring with a soft toothbrush twice a day and always brush under the pavilion to ensure that's clean too. I love how sparkly and clear it is and feel sad when I see lovely rings that aren't as sparkly as they could be because their wearers don't clean them often enough!

mrwish

Rough_Rock
This makes me cry a little inside. I clean my ring with a soft toothbrush twice a day and always brush under the pavilion to ensure that's clean too. I love how sparkly and clear it is and feel sad when I see lovely rings that aren't as sparkly as they could be because their wearers don't clean them often enough!

hahah she just loves how sparkly and clean it looks all the time so i try to keep it that way for her

i just had a question about the new ultrasonic i bought. there are holes in the plastic basket where and when i turn it on the ring moves and one of the prongs drops into the holes, not sure if that will damage the prong over timee

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hahah she just loves how sparkly and clean it looks all the time so i try to keep it that way for her

i just had a question about the new ultrasonic i bought. there are holes in the plastic basket where and when i turn it on the ring moves and one of the prongs drops into the holes, not sure if that will damage the prong over timee
Ooh good question. I don’t use an ultrasonic but if it’s the same prong every time, there could be potential damage over a long time. Make sure you loupe the prongs and melee regularly to see if there’s sign of wear or anything is loose if you’re concerned.

Vladovici

Shiny_Rock
Well, same thing has happened to me after the purchase. it exhibited exactly same spots.
after a good cleaning with gasoline and in an ultrasonic bath it cleaned well and no such spot were left. although, it did not take long until it looked the same...gets dirty quite quick.
1715941115649.png

TXwidow

Shiny_Rock
Please tell us you really didn't clean the diamond with GASOLINE!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results