shape
carat
color
clarity

Mikimoto AAA Stud Earrings 6.5 mm w/original box & papers

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
For sale is one pair of Mikimoto AAA stud earrings in 18K white gold, 6.5 mm. The luster on AAA quality Mikimoto pearls is truly amazing. They are incredibly "crisp" and mirror-like and seem to glow. The surface contains no blemishes on any kind that I can detect. The photos do not do them justice at all. If you haven't seen AAA quality Mikis in person, you are in for a treat.

The earrings are in excellent, like new condition. I only wore them once outside of taking the pics for my listing. They come with their original box and certificate of authenticity from Mikimoto and Zadok's Jeweler (well-known Houston jeweler) where I purchased them.

$500 (this is a bargain, as the new 7mm AAA are going for $1,500)

1 IMG_6402.jpg

2 IMG_6430.jpg

3 IMG_6456.jpg

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
5 IMG_6458 2.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
4 IMG_6377.jpg

7 IMG_6399.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
8 IMG_6441.jpg

9 IMG_6447.jpg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I will consider returns for long-standing, contributing PS members, even though I state on LoupeTroop that I am not excepting returns. I don't feel comfortable taking a return from a complete stranger, but PS members seem more like family to me. :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
The earrings are still available.

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
I've emailed you but the server keeps bouncing it back as undeliverable :confused:

Last edited:

michkal

Rough_Rock
I emailed too and am interested if they’re still available.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone. The earrings are still available. I've received a few emails but nothing definite yet. I'll sell them to the first person with a definite yes to me on the email listed on the LoupeTroop listing. I don't know why the server is bouncing back some emails, please make sure you have the right address which is listed on LoupeTroop. We're having bad storms down here in my part of the country, so perhaps the system is temporarily down. I am getting other emails though, so please do keep trying. I appreciate everyone's patience and interest. Thanks!

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I ship to USA only.

The return policy is for long-time, PS contributors only. I apologize, but if I haven't interacted with you before on PS, then the sale is final. Thanks for understanding. There are a lot of scammers out there and I have to protect myself.

For long-time PSers, the return policy is you have 24 hours from receiving them to tell me if you want to make a return. Earrings must be returned in original condition, unworn, expect for trying them on. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results