clarity

How do these look for studs?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Those look great in the video you!
Perfectly matched, in my opinion.

I just found the spin videos. Still good? The second one looks like it has several white spots when looking directly from the bottom. I’m not sure if that’s an inclusion being reflected or if it’s a problem.

Diamond 1

Diamond 2

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
@Karl_K i really value your opinion since you helped me find my new emerald cut. Would you mind chiming in on these?

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Those look great in the video you!
Perfectly matched, in my opinion.

And should I be concerned that they are CVD? Should I ask for HPHT instead?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
And should I be concerned that they are CVD? Should I ask for HPHT instead?

High quality CVD is fine...it's the lower quality that can be a concern for things like graining, striations, haziness, and weird hues.

Both diamonds appear to have some degree of pavilion twist going on, based on what I'm seeing in the 360 rotational videos.

Does that translate to "unacceptable"?
That depends on how "perfect" you want the diamonds to be...will your mind care more than your eyes, even after seeing the real-world video (the one you posted first)?
Will diamonds with better cut precision appear to be better? The only way to know for sure is to get a side by side comparison done.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I agree, good material, some twist.
Not going to be visible when worn but up close someone highly pattern sensitive just might see it.
Vast majority will just see pretty diamonds.

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
I agree, good material, some twist.
Not going to be visible when worn but up close someone highly pattern sensitive just might see it.
Vast majority will just see pretty diamonds.

Thank you so much!

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
High quality CVD is fine...it's the lower quality that can be a concern for things like graining, striations, haziness, and weird hues.

Both diamonds appear to have some degree of pavilion twist going on, based on what I'm seeing in the 360 rotational videos.

Does that translate to "unacceptable"?
That depends on how "perfect" you want the diamonds to be...will your mind care more than your eyes, even after seeing the real-world video (the one you posted first)?
Will diamonds with better cut precision appear to be better? The only way to know for sure is to get a side by side comparison done.

Thank you again!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results