shape
carat
color
clarity

Almost 60-60 diamond thought

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful in the photo!
Did you run the numbers through the HCA tool?

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Its crown angle is really shallow at 32.5. That gives a low crown height.

Are you able to switch to another diamond?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
@Jenna Ellis Fitz i have to be honest with you… I usually do not care for the aesthetic of a diamond with a large table because I don’t care for the large table reflection but yours does NOT have that look, in my opinion (good thing). As I said, it looks very nice in the photo.
What is the carat weight? These proportions give you great spread, so you are getting a lot of bang for your buck in terms of how much finger real estate coverage this stone offers and that size might appeal to you so consider that as it may be a plus for you.
Also, what is the color? The almost 60-60 offers a stone that has more brilliance and that aspect can aid it to appear more colorless.

Jenna Ellis Fitz

Rough_Rock
At this point what matters is whether YOU love it. What are your impressions?

I liked it until I noticed that it was outside the norm. It definitely sparkles but I worry about the small inclusions (I have to really search) and then it does have medium fluorescence.

Jenna Ellis Fitz

Rough_Rock
@Jenna Ellis Fitz i have to be honest with you… I usually do not care for the aesthetic of a diamond with a large table because I don’t care for the large table reflection but yours does NOT have that look, in my opinion (good thing). As I said, it looks very nice in the photo.
What is the carat weight? These proportions give you great spread, so you are getting a lot of bang for your buck in terms of how much finger real estate coverage this stone offers and that size might appeal to you so consider that as it may be a plus for you.
Also, what is the color? The almost 60-60 offers a stone that has more brilliance and that aspect can aid it to appear more colorless.

Carat weight is 2.51, but measures 8.88 by 8.91 so definitely a spread. I just worry I’m scrutinizing instead of enjoying it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked it until I noticed that it was outside the norm. It definitely sparkles but I worry about the small inclusions (I have to really search) and then it does have medium fluorescence.

Med fluor doesn't have any impact to be honest. And if you like it, I'd try to just stop letting it bug you since you already bought it.

diamondsR4eVR

Brilliant_Rock
I think your stone is gorgeous!
I have a 60/60 stone and doubted it immediately after researching bc it truly is a personal preference. I love my stone! Plus I have ACA studs that I love and my 60/60 stacks really well against my studs.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
I just worry I’m scrutinizing instead of enjoying it.

It looks nice and bright in your photo with edge-to-edge brightness! No one walks around with all the numbers and scores - they just walk around with abit of cosmic magic on their hand. Enjoy it! It represents so much wonderfulness. :love:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a 60/60 and it performed beautifully.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results