shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PHOENIX_Consolidated Collection (VCA, Cartier, BGD etc)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have been BUSY!!! Glad you've had so much fun, gorgeous pieces all of them!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
GOOD GOD!!!!! Each one of those pieces is astounding!!!!

grateful4life

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly BLINGTASTIC!!! This is the best eye candy post ever! Thanks for taking the time to put it all in one place. Each piece is truly timeless, classic, and truly a work of art. And I think you have gorgeous hands by the way :)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I don't mean to sound creepy, but I seriously need to start hanging out in places where I might run into the likes of you, because as amazing as these pieces look in pics, I can only imagine how seriously blingasmic they are in person!!! Congrats on a stunning collection. :appl: :appl: :appl: (oh, and as a CS girl, the tanzanite is my favourite!!)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linh, thank you so much for the "Jewel of the Week" honour! So very kind of you!! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1467839709|4052231 said:
LMAO!!!! THIS is what your collection looks like when you consolidate?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I swear your jewels are like bunnies - they keep multiplying! And then you need to feed them more carats :naughty: ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GAWD - I :love: that big smile on your face!!! This is how you know you truly have the perfect pieces in your collection! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hahaha, PintoBean! Too funny!! :lol:

Thank you so much. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1467854072|4052334 said:
your pieces are incredible--true works of art. I have always coveted a flower ring (Cartier orchid or the VCA lotus). It looks great on you, as do all of your pieces! Congrats on a wonderful collection and wear it with happiness! :wavey:

Thank you so much, lovedogs. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1467857167|4052349 said:
Phoenix, you are so kind to take the time to photograph & post your magnificent pieces, oh my word!!! As LLJ said, I too, will never own anything close to this, & it is truly a joy to be able to look at your beauties & live vicariously through your posts, thank you for sharing your absolutely stunning collection!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You are too kind for saying all that, thank you. :D

It's been absolutely my pleasure to be able to share with you guys, my PS friends.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kama_s|1467859449|4052366 said:
Simply spectacular!!! The Lotus BTF is exquisite! I love that entire collection. Well done!!

Thank you so much, kama. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1467860644|4052379 said:
HI:

Oh mymymy...outstanding. :appl:

I cannot post "just" one "love" emotie because, well, that would fall short.

Thank you for sharing what jewelry dreams are made of. :))

cheers--Sharon

Another very kind post, thank you Sharon. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
distracts|1467869419|4052431 said:
Phoenix - wonderful collection! I especially love the VCA bracelet, although I think my real favorite is either your pear ring (so beautiful - every picture I've seen of it is amazing) or the line necklace - I've always wanted one of those and it looks so elegant and classic in your pictures (assuming that is what you are wearing in the ones of the earrings)!

Thank you very much, distracts.

Wow, the pear ring and the necklace (esp the latter) are humble pieces! :D I used to wear the pear almost daily and now I'm wearing the necklace almost daily too, even when I'm in jeans. Yes, I only have one line necklace. It's incredibly affordable, and yet so wearable, I love it! :twirl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing collection Phoenix!.. :love: :appl: ..My "pinky finger" want to date Holly for one night .. :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iota15|1467882976|4052456 said:
Amazing collection, Pheonix - and yes, still haven't seen pictures of that gorgeous pear of yours.

I also love your smile, babe.

Awww, thank you, iota! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1467893154|4052484 said:
Phoenix, you have the most amazing collection. Thank you for sharing it with us.
All your pieces are so stylish and luxurious, yet very wearable. Enjoy wearing your beauties :appl:

Thank you again for your very kind comment. :D They are incredibly wearable and that's one of the things I love most about my pieces.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RosieR|1467897820|4052506 said:
Oh Wow Phoenix!
I was really excited when I caught wind of you thinking of doing a new thread, and you have not disappointed! What stunning jewellery, and judging by your beautiful smile, you enjoying wearing it as much as I have enjoyed watching your journey!
Thanks for taking the time to show us your bling :wavey:

Thank you for looking, Rosie. I love my bling; and I always smile! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mco312|1467911720|4052635 said:
Phoenix, you have an AMAZING collection! :love:

Thank you, mco! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
baby monster|1467914347|4052660 said:
Fab collection :appl: With a fab smile too!

Thank you, thank you, baby monster! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1467916028|4052674 said:
Super, super beautiful, Phoenix! What an amazing, jaw-dropping collection! Lovely. :love:

So kind, thank you, mrs blop! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skhii|1467971225|4052954 said:
Your collection is SPECTACULAR, Phoenix!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Would you mind sharing your ring and wrist sizes? Thank you so much for sharing photos of your wonderful pieces! The VCA Lotus BTF is seriously magnificent! :appl: I would love to see more of the pieces under your Misc. category and macro photos of 9a (line necklace) and 9b (tennis bracelet) if you wouldn't mind and have time. ^^

Thank you sooo much. And coming up! :)) =) :dance:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bright ice|1467982772|4053003 said:
Phoenix, your entire collection is exquisite and I adore your new VCA pieces. Everything works so well together and is so timeless. You must be in a "happy" place! Your smile shows it well :))

So kind of you, bright ice. Thank you! :D

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1468122054|4053863 said:

Hi Phoenix--- Thank you for posting pictures of your Lotus ring worn between the fingers!
Omg--- this is so beautiful! I die. I love the Lotus worn this way because it really highlights the BTF aspect and the unique hinge mechanism. It is so stunning on your hand! Phoenix- do you have a preference on how you wear it? Is it comfortable worn between the fingers?
Congratulations again and thank you for posting these additional pictures for us!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1468175142|4054031 said:

Hi Phoenix--- Thank you for posting pictures of your Lotus ring worn between the fingers!
Omg--- this is so beautiful! I die. I love the Lotus worn this way because it really highlights the BTF aspect and the unique hinge mechanism. It is so stunning on your hand! Phoenix- do you have a preference on how you wear it? Is it comfortable worn between the fingers?
Congratulations again and thank you for posting these additional pictures for us!

Hehehe, I loved taking those pics. I was at a restaurant waiting for my friends and was just happily snapping away!! :naughty:

I LOVE wearing the Lotus ring btw the fingers, it's SUPER comfy and the ring looks AMAZING, even if I do say so myself!! :sun: :lickout: :appl: I think I slightly prefer this way.

Thank you! Happy you asked for those additional pics!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few additional random pics before I move on to the next category; this is SMTB after all! :cheeky: :naughty:

Thank you for indulging me. :))

holly__wt_vc_ring.jpg

holly__wt_vc_ring_face_up.jpg

holly_side_close_up.jpg

holly_wt_b_rouge_0.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1468209340|4054192 said:
mol42|1468175142|4054031 said:

Hehehe, I loved taking those pics. I was at a restaurant waiting for my friends and was just happily snapping away!! :naughty:

I LOVE wearing the Lotus ring btw the fingers, it's SUPER comfy and the ring looks AMAZING, even if I do say so myself!! :sun: :lickout: :appl: I think I slightly prefer this way.

Thank you! Happy you asked for those additional pics!

ETA: I love wearing the Lotus ring both ways, but MUCH prefer wearing her between the fingers - it's an unusual and unique look! :love: :love: :love: And the weight is spread out btw the fingers, rendering the ring more comfortable; in fact I hardly feel the weight.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Simply awestruck by your consolidated collection !!!! :love: :love: :love:

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LIFE. GOALS.

Thank you so much for sharing, Phoenix!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you. It's absolutely my pleasure! :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1468034191|4053429 said:
Phoenix, I adore your collection, and it all looks so lovely on you. I think diamonds show up so well against your lustrous dark hair and black clothes.

In the photo of you with just your lower face showing (great smile!) what are the earrings you are wearing? They're so pretty.

Thank you for both your replies, Jambalya. You've made my day! :bigsmile:

I almost always wear my BGD 2.3ct each studs complete with the halo "jackets"; you might say they're my "jewels du jour"! :twirl: :tongue: . I'd like to get larger studs, maybe 3-4ct each to match my larger rings; but this may be just a dream. I'm quite colour-sensitive and H or even I colour would be my limit; and 3-4ct each H or I earrings are quite costly....or maybe I'd just do J's wt SBF...imagine the lovely blue/lilac glow in sunlight!! :Up_to_something:

I love my pear too. I used to wear it almost daily. It's surprisingly durable despite its willowy delicate look. Now, it's taking a back seat bc of Holly and the Lotus ring! ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results