shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW PHOENIX_Consolidated Collection (VCA, Cartier, BGD etc)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix - wonderful collection! I especially love the VCA bracelet, although I think my real favorite is either your pear ring (so beautiful - every picture I've seen of it is amazing) or the line necklace - I've always wanted one of those and it looks so elegant and classic in your pictures (assuming that is what you are wearing in the ones of the earrings)!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing collection, Pheonix - and yes, still haven't seen pictures of that gorgeous pear of yours.

I also love your smile, babe.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, you have the most amazing collection. Thank you for sharing it with us.
All your pieces are so stylish and luxurious, yet very wearable. Enjoy wearing your beauties :appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow Phoenix!
I was really excited when I caught wind of you thinking of doing a new thread, and you have not disappointed! What stunning jewellery, and judging by your beautiful smile, you enjoying wearing it as much as I have enjoyed watching your journey!
Thanks for taking the time to show us your bling :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trekkie|1467804633|4051998 said:
Woweeee! What a beautiful collection! Absolutely stunning! That VCA lotus ring... :-o :love:

Hoping for pics of the items not shown and would love to see closer pics of your illusion set tennis bracelet and line necklace. <3

You have a magnificent collection, and I love how each piece is carefully considered and just belongs. I'm fortunate enough to have been around long enough to have seen it evolve over time, and I think having stood on the sidelines as you've been refining and paring down and adding and finding what works for you makes me appreciate it even more. I've said it before but it definitely needs saying again - you have exquisite taste! :love: :love: :love:

You are way too kind, Trekkie. :D

I did have a lot of pieces and wasted so much money buying and (re) setting things that were not my "forever" pieces. I'm glad I took a few years out to really think about what I wanted to buy, more importantly to wear. It was actually lucky that I came across the Show me your designer pieces thread recently, and particularly pics of Boom's (thank you, Boom, if you're reading this) Lotus ring and Perlée clover bracelet. I did some more research online on VCA. After that, I visited VCA boutiques and have not looked back. As for the other pieces, it's true that a lot of planning and thoughts went into them, in particular Holly and the Cartier pavé bracelet (and I almost bought another Love bracelet; beautiful as it is, it was not what I really wanted). I'm so happy I've consolidated and now my "forever" collection is almost complete. :dance:

Thank you for letting me share. I will def post close-up pics of the necklace and tennis bracelet. :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dollyanjuli|1467810159|4052026 said:
Said it before and I will say it again- DEAD! Your collection is my holy grail!! :love: :love: :appl:

And you still crack me up! Too funny!! Thank you. :lol: :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1467811472|4052031 said:
Hi Phoenix,
OMG! Your collection is just AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!! I'm speechless. Just W.O.W.
I especially love the Lotus ring. Do you ever wear it between 2 fingers? Would love to see a picture if you do!
Gorgeous collection-- so happy for you! :appl:

Thank you so much, mol42. :D

It was partly your encouragement that helped seal the deal, ha ha! :praise: Seriously, I'm so glad I got the Lotus ring. My SA told me that there was/ is another lady waiting for the Lotus ring and she was very upset I got this one (apparently her request came in just minutes after my order was placed), and now she has to wait for another 8 months or longer for hers.

I do like being able to wear the ring in two different ways (not to mention numerous pairing combinations :cheeky: ) but have only worn her once. I plan to wear her between the fingers this coming Saturday when I go out to dinner with friends. Will take tons of pics, lol!

I hope you get your VCA Socrate BTF ring and small Frivole pavé earrings soon. I ADORE them both and each time I tried them on at my local boutique, I almost couldn't take them off! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, the last 3 pics were taken by my manicurist! I need to take new pics of both the 3.50ct LM pear ring and the 2.656ct VC ring.

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, you have an AMAZING collection! :love:

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fab collection :appl: With a fab smile too!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super, super beautiful, Phoenix! What an amazing, jaw-dropping collection! Lovely. :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8. Bracelet:

This needs to be repaired, the centre halos keep popping out. Anyhow, below are a couple of old pics showing the bracelet in its former glory (I used to pair it with my IDJ tennis bracelet).

The first pic shows my 2.656ct VC ring also (I think :cheeky: ).

halo_bracelet_2.jpg

halo_21.jpg

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is SPECTACULAR, Phoenix!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Would you mind sharing your ring and wrist sizes? Thank you so much for sharing photos of your wonderful pieces! The VCA Lotus BTF is seriously magnificent! :appl: I would love to see more of the pieces under your Misc. category and macro photos of 9a (line necklace) and 9b (tennis bracelet) if you wouldn't mind and have time. ^^

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, your entire collection is exquisite and I adore your new VCA pieces. Everything works so well together and is so timeless. You must be in a "happy" place! Your smile shows it well :))

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
what an amazing collection...!! thanks for sharing all this eye candy! :appl: :wavey: :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, I adore your collection, and it all looks so lovely on you. I think diamonds show up so well against your lustrous dark hair and black clothes.

In the photo of you with just your lower face showing (great smile!) what are the earrings you are wearing? They're so pretty.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I LOVE that pear! Looks so elegant on your hand.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your collection is just amazing!! Every single piece just so special and gorgeous. I can only dream...

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more pics of the VC ring and the bracelet:

Skhii, I'm a size 3.75 - 4 (or VCA 46) on my LH and 4.25 - 4.5 (VCA 47) on my RH. My wrists are ridiculously skinny, like 13cm or 5" and my bracelets are usually 16cm or 6.25". I say VCA instead of European bc I think Cartier sizes are a little different, but am not sure.

Pls note the IDJ tennis bracelet has now been reset in an illusion setting.

_37750.jpg

tanzanite_14.jpg

_37751.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1467816329|4052047 said:
I feel so lucky to get to see you get each piece. Like Trekkie said, it's such a thrilling process. I will never own any one of those pieces, but it's so exciting to see you consider and try out each piece, and pull together your amazing collection. Thank you for bringing us along on your journey. It's been such an exciting experience. Each of these is a work of art, and all of them work with you and each other. You have a stunning and drool-worthy collection. I hope that you enjoy and treasure every second of wearing them.

LLJsmom, I'm honoured you've been along with me on my bling journey. You've helped to temper me, pulled me back when I almost went OTT (even if you may not have realised this, haha). It has been an absolutely amazing experience and sometimes I have to pinch myself . Yes, I love love love all my bling and enjoy wearing every single one of them. :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1467817089|4052054 said:
Congrats on your new VCA Lotus ring, it looks like an amazing intricate, beautifully balanced work of art on you!!! I'm biased I still love the VCA Perlee clover bracelet, I've seen one in person in white gold, and was quite besotted by it!!! :naughty: All of your collection is amazing!!! :clap:

Thank you, arkieb. Isn't she a beauty?! Really an amazing piece of art!!

I love the Perlée too. It's funny, when I first saw the WG version, I thought it looked really cold; but now I sometimes, just sometimes, entertain the idea that perhaps I should've bought the WG version instead....nah, I really really love my RG one! really!! :cheeky: :love: :love: VCA rose gold is soooo different from any other RG I've seen anywhere else, peachy pink and not at all coppery.

Thank you. :D

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mr148th|1467837732|4052202 said:
Phoenix|1467786824|4051944 said:
1. Van Cleef & Arpels Lotus BTF ring in WG:
This is beautiful!

Thank you, mr148th. :D

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those last few pics of your ring collection are TDF! :love:

Oh, and congrats to you on "Jewel of the Week"! :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1467863151|4052409 said:
missy|1467802408|4051992 said:
Phoenix, your entire collection is gorgeous. :love: :love: :love:
I have to say I am in LOVE with your lotus ring. OMG what a beautiful piece of art. Just amazing. :love:

Enjoy in health and happiness and thank you for sharing with us. :appl: :wavey:

Thank you so much, Missy! :D

The Lotus ring really IS a work of art, it's like wearing a painting on your fingers. I never thought, before I ventured into the world of VCA, that I could be so lucky as to be able to have this magnificent piece grace my (not so attractive, haha) hands.

Phoenix, you have not only a gorgeous bling collection but beautiful hands. I am not just saying that. Your hands are lovely and so are you. Your entire bling collection is amazing and your lotus ring is my favorite. You are wearing a stunning work of art. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Phoenix, I never, ever tire of seeing your incredible collection! :love: You have the most exquisite taste! I think your consolidation has been well thought out and your new Cartier and VCA pieces are just fantastic!!! I know VCA is kind of like crack, so I look forward to seeing future additions to this amazing collection! :bigsmile: :love: :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, the Lotus ring makes that cup of ICE look ridiculously sexy! And that last photo... OMG! I feel faint! :knockout:
I have to say though, it is a little sad not seeing the 3ct F VS2 in this consolidated collection. It was one of the first WOW stones I saw on PS so I feel like I've "known" that stone for YEARS!

Biba

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your new purchase! :appl: The VCA Lotus BTF is a very special piece. Your entire collection is spectacular and I have enjoyed seeing all the pieces in one thread, especially the last few images. Holly and your gorgeous chubby pear are my favourite. :love: I look forward to seeing fabulous new additions to your collection in the future!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results