clarity

My Destination Ring - David Klass solitaire

angela06

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! I can't wait to see it on your hand! :love: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just curious - do you still have the other David Klass ring and the platinum solitaire? Just wondering if you would be rotating the three or are the others gone and this your primary ring?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi M-G-R,

No - I sold both diamonds in the other 2 settings to fund this single diamond. I kept both settings and hope to put a colored stone (something red, I think) in the previous yellow gold setting with the tapered baguettes, and I'll replace the 1.78ct diamond from the platinum setting at some point...well, perhaps, anyway. I just don't wear a whole lot of white gold / platinum any more and, while I don't mind spending a little money on a casual, everyday set in platinum, I'm not sure how much use it is to me to have another sizable solitaire. I still have my beautiful sapphire and diamond ring, which seems to be enough when I want a ring in white metal, and I have various diamond and plain bands in platinum or white gold - which is what I wear if I want something in a white metal to wear casually. But when I get dressed up I seem to wear yellow gold more and more, so since I was able to use 100% of the price of me my previous BN stone towards my upgrade, it made sense to me to let it go. If I'm dying for the want of it in a year or so, I'll buy another one. Otherwise, I think I'll just stick with my sapphire ring and my bands to get by for something platinum or white gold.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1449538129|3958796 said:
Hi M-G-R,

No - I sold both diamonds in the other 2 settings to fund this single diamond. I kept both settings and hope to put a colored stone (something red, I think) in the previous yellow gold setting with the tapered baguettes, and I'll replace the 1.78ct diamond from the platinum setting at some point...well, perhaps, anyway. I just don't wear a whole lot of white gold / platinum any more and, while I don't mind spending a little money on a casual, everyday set in platinum, I'm not sure how much use it is to me to have another sizable solitaire. I still have my beautiful sapphire and diamond ring, which seems to be enough when I want a ring in white metal, and I have various diamond and plain bands in platinum or white gold - which is what I wear if I want something in a white metal to wear casually. But when I get dressed up I seem to wear yellow gold more and more, so since I was able to use 100% of the price of me my previous BN stone towards my upgrade, it made sense to me to let it go. If I'm dying for the want of it in a year or so, I'll buy another one. Otherwise, I think I'll just stick with my sapphire ring and my bands to get by for something platinum or white gold.

Love the way you think - makes perfect sense to me - one ring to rule them all!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Mrs-blop!!
Your ring is absolutely stunning!! I LOVE the yellow gold.. LOVE the basket.. LOVE the stone.
It's absolutely awesome.. Enjoy!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few quick shots of my eternity before I head out the door. This ring needs to be tweaked in a few areas, so consider these photos preliminary only.

It's 2.7ctw and I intend to wear it with my solitaire.

img_10020.jpg

img_10021.jpg

img_10022.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection. :appl: :appl: :appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just back from DK where the lovely Amy took some photos for me of the 2 rings together. There's still more to see - such as the diamond in the donut, or the diamond in the back of the band, and the milgrain on the eternity ring. But this should give a general idea. I think they're stunning, and I'm so pleased that they're mine. :)

_35521.jpg

_35522.jpg

_35523.jpg

_35524.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And just a few more....

_35525.jpg

_35526.jpg

_35527.jpg

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful new photos Mrs Blop. I love the substantial diamond band with your very elegant new solitaire. You're also giving me ideas lol - selling your other diamonds to throw everything into this.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful - love the look of those two rings together! Thanks for all the updated pictures - until next time - lol!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
these rings are just so perfect. I am very happy for you!

greentea260

Rough_Rock
Wow this is an amazing ring. I saw it on David Klass's Facebook page yesterday and was blown away by the beauty, so happy to see more pics here.

The basket is so elegant, is there a name for that design? May I ask what your finger size is?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like that set together, esp the big bold eternity. Looks great. Congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, really beautiful fluid solitaire!!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much! How elegant and simple. Love the band too. :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! That is about as perfect as it gets! Classic and fabulous!!! :love: I am just so happy for you to finally be at the place you have a gorgeous forever set! :appl:

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Your new ring is perfect and timeless, flowy and elegant. Congratulations!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Wow. I've long admired your rings- and this one takes the cake! Congrats, it's gorgeous!!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! What a set! :love: Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the finishing touches done to them!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the kind comments, everyone! I'll probably start a new thread next week when I pick up the finished projects together. These will be my forever rings, so I had best show them off while I have the chance!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The rings look wonderful on your hands mrs-blop. Congratulations!!! :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I'm head over heels cuckoo for this solitaire! fantastic!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ilovethis! the eternity band is to die for!!!! wowza!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We'll be anxiously awaiting your new pictures - I bet the rings look gorgeous on you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR - I think the rings will be stunning. On my hand? Not so much. I have chubby old lady hands and I HATE hand shots.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1449891396|3960505 said:
MGR - I think the rings will be stunning. On my hand? Not so much. I have chubby old lady hands and I HATE hand shots.

Celebrate your hands - they still do all the work you need them to do! Mine aren't young anymore either but the diamonds provide a great distraction - ha! Enjoy every sparkle of your new rings on your hands - that's what makes it all worthwhile!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Repeat after me Mrs Blop - "My elegant and substantial rings are going to look beautiful and impressive on my fine hands." (the hand shots of your last ring looked great on your hand.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lol - thanks polished and MGR!

So - photo bomb time! The tweaks have been done and Amy dropped off my ring to me last night. The diamond and engraving have been done at the back of the band, the knife edge has been shaved down to the point where it's pretty much gone (my preference), and the diamond has been inserted in the donut and the milgrain for the donut completed.

So let me just say this once....

I LOVE THIS RING!!

Thank you SO much David and Amy for all your hard work, your attention to detail, and your fabulous creativity and ability to translate my ideas into the ring of my dreams; you really are the dream team.

img_10079.jpg

img_10080.jpg

img_10081.jpg

img_10082.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results