shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2.75 Leon Mege Antique Cushion!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it''s beautiful, congrats! All three rings are amazing. I especially love the thin wispy band.
36.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Angel7 :)

Finally the sun came out Enjoy!

IMG_1562a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1571a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1572a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1577a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_1580a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif

IMG_1585a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
ignore ragdoll fur in the last pic.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

IMG_1582a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
I need a new camera. Mine is 3 years old. Any suggestions?

IMG_1581a.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Already posted, but this is an accurate picture of how my G princess (F bags) are in comparison to the Antique cushion K/L. I''ve seen many RB on PS that are J, K that face up white, but the side view always shows the "warmth" and this is pretty dang white for a K/L IMO.

Again both stones don''t have fluor. Time to get groceries...
38.gif

IMG_1562AA.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock

sidebysideprinccush.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2008 2:44:21 PM
Author: Snooper
Date: 6/6/2008 8:17:08 AM

Author: scarlet16

OH MY! I literally said that when I opened up your page. I WANT ONE!!! Snooper it is AMAZING! And happy belated bday!

Thanks! Your setting is one I considered too!!! I love his delicate pave. There's hardly any metal :) Love yours too by the way!!!!!
36.gif

Aww thanks! You are sweet. But I've come back to this thread like 5 times already!!! I love my chunky facets and new stone and all but I'm thinking maybe I should have gone with an actual antique cushion. Erica Grace's site seems to show I could have gotten a much larger stone!
39.gif
And your pictures make me covet yours...so yum!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
sorry so late to the party -- W
30.gif
W Snooper -- that is one amazing ring! I love your collection!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Can I try it on, pretty please?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, Snooper! I love that cushion, and there''s no WAY that''s a K/L!

Gorgeous!

I can''t wait to see your new project, as well!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2008 4:38:27 PM
I need a new camera. Mine is 3 years old. Any suggestions?
First of HOLY MOLY, that is a GORGEOUS ring! The stone is amazing, and I love that the LM setting is just all about making that stone the center. Perfect choice!
1.gif

Second of all, about the camera--no idea what your budget would be, but I just got a Canon Powershot S5 IS and I am over-the-moon happy with it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again ladies :) It''s truly an awesome cut!

scarlet16!! Don''t you dare!!! Your ring is fantastic!!!! I can''t wait to see what band you pair with it (if one?). I still wonder if I should have gone w/ your setting as that was the other setting I had in mind.

gwendolyn and ericad, yeah I''m thinking of getting a newer version of a Canon Powersot something or another. Mine is an old Canon powershot A610. I''ve seen some of the newer ones and I like the extra features :) Thanks!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2008 11:49:30 PM
Author: reader
Can I try it on, pretty please?

hehe, only if I can try on your EC (I think you owned an EC with diamond band)
36.gif

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
wow, I love your new ring!! I''m so glad you went with a Leon for that beauty
30.gif

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful and sooo classy!

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
It is a beauty, and I love the double claw prongs.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I love your band too! All three of your rings are beautiful!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
First of all, Snooper, what a treasure you have. I was unsure of the color, but the side view I was thinking maybe L when you posted the photo that let the cat out of the bag. I was like, wow, that stone is beautiful. It certainly has the character to wear a bit of color.
2.gif
How lovely!!!
30.gif

My next question is something that I just now realized I wanted to know and didn''t.

How do you pronounce Leon''s last name? Is it Mej or Meega or Meeg? I know this is going on record as the stupidest q of all time, but I like to know in my head when I read someone''s name how it sounds.

shay

Burk

Ideal_Rock
WOW Snooper! Love the new pics. Those fire shots are fantastic! I am sure you''re loving it!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness! You have a lovely collection of Leons!
3.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 8:32:22 PM
Author: Shay37
First of all, Snooper, what a treasure you have. I was unsure of the color, but the side view I was thinking maybe L when you posted the photo that let the cat out of the bag. I was like, wow, that stone is beautiful. It certainly has the character to wear a bit of color.
2.gif
How lovely!!!
30.gif

My next question is something that I just now realized I wanted to know and didn''t.

How do you pronounce Leon''s last name? Is it Mej or Meega or Meeg? I know this is going on record as the stupidest q of all time, but I like to know in my head when I read someone''s name how it sounds.

shay

Thanks, a slight color, sure, but I''m lovin'' it!! I think it''s "Mah-gjay"? As in blue jay but instead of the j, a "g"? Like:

Je suis so, Mah-Je (use french pronunciation)

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 9:48:19 PM

Date: 6/7/2008 8:32:22 PM
Author: Shay37
2.gif
How lovely!!!
30.gif

shay

Thanks, a slight color, sure, but I''m lovin'' it!! I think it''s ''Mah-gjay''? As in blue jay but instead of the j, a ''g''? Like:

Je suis so, Mah-Je (use french pronunciation)
Thank you, Snooper.

shay

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 5:55:27 PM
Author: Lucyh
It is a beauty, and I love the double claw prongs.

Thanks everyone again!

Lucyh, I was starting to second guess the double claws after seeing your ring and Harriet''s that''s for sure!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results