shape
carat
color
clarity

Another beautiful cushion engagement ring by Mark at ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
BEYOND gorgeous!! i LOVE the knife band. love it. the milgrain. oh, how yum!

36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful combination of stone and setting MaggieB! You''re a lucky gal
2.gif

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
I may need to put this on another thread, but I hate to bore everyone by posting all the pictures again.

I would like opinions on a wedding band. I have tried on a LOT of bands, and I''m leaning toward getting a plain platinum knife-edged band to match the e-ring width and style. My three reasons are: 1) I''m getting married in three months. I don''t want to rush and get something designed that I haven''t really throught about for a long time, 2) when I put a diamond band next to my e-ring, I feel it just detracts from the diamond in my e-ring, and 3) I do love the look of various pave wedding bands, but I think I would like them better with a plain band in between so that my e-ring diamond didn''t get lost in all the pave. I could get an anniversary ring down the road to ultimately get the pave band.

What do you ladies think? And if you disagree, would you please post pics of the wedding band that you would recommend?

Thanks
1.gif

Maggie

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2008 10:59:49 PM
Author: Love in Bloom

Beautiful combination of stone and setting MaggieB! You''re a lucky gal
2.gif
Thanks Love in Bloom! I am a superlucky gal. If you like my ring, you should see my fiance!
2.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Maggie,

Your ring is BEAUTIFUL by the way. We also chose to go with Mark. He was so nice in person and his work looks amazing. I am just worried about timing. How long did it take you to get your CAD images from Mark? He told us 5-7 days. I know that he was just out for the holiday, but it has now been 2 weeks. I called yesterday and he assured me that I would get the images by late last night, early this morning. But still no images. I''m not going to call again because that seems like a waste of time and I don''t want to annoy him.

My only concern is that we HAVE to have this ring by the time I go home for Christmas break (second week of December) because we are doing wedding planning then and I would feel stupid planning without a ring!

How long did your ring take to after you received the images?

Thanks!!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/8/2008 12:03:51 PM
Author: cocolaw
Hi Maggie,

Your ring is BEAUTIFUL by the way. We also chose to go with Mark. He was so nice in person and his work looks amazing. I am just worried about timing. How long did it take you to get your CAD images from Mark? He told us 5-7 days. I know that he was just out for the holiday, but it has now been 2 weeks. I called yesterday and he assured me that I would get the images by late last night, early this morning. But still no images. I''m not going to call again because that seems like a waste of time and I don''t want to annoy him.

My only concern is that we HAVE to have this ring by the time I go home for Christmas break (second week of December) because we are doing wedding planning then and I would feel stupid planning without a ring!

How long did your ring take to after you received the images?

Thanks!!
Hi Cocolaw! I NEVER check this thread, I was looking for something else and searched my name, so lucky I saw this.

Anyway, I don''t really know the answer to your question because my fiance did everything behind my back. He did make comments like, sometimes Mark was hard to get ahold of but that my fiance was also responsible for delays because he was so indecisive when Mark DID get back to him. I know that everything was delivered as promised and we were completely satisfied with our experience, as we are using him also for our wedding bands.

Perhaps you should try emailing Mark instead? That way you have a record of your correspondence with him and he can get back to you at different times? I always communicate with Mark through email and he always responds.

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing your finished product:)

P.S. Any of the other pricescopers who used Mark and can answer this poster, please feel free to do so.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I big puffy heart Mark T.

MissMandie

Rough_Rock
I love the pave knife edge. Could you show us a hand photo of the underside of the ring (i.e. as if it were just a band)? That''s what I''m looking to get for my wedding band, though not sure if it would match my current band which is super-thin Tiffany knife edge...

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE YOUR RING!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

THE CUSHION IS GORGEOUS!!!
18.gif

I actually picked a setting similar to yours but... I like yours better!!! May I ask who designed it? was is custom made or something that can be reordered? Sorry if you already included the setting information, I tried to skim over the thread but did not see that.

Thanks!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Ignore my question. I thoroughly read the whole thread and the other links you attached and saw that Mark custom made it.

Beautiful craftsmanship!

E B

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this gorgeous ring? Absolutely stunning.
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 4:33:57 PM
Author: EBree
How did I miss this gorgeous ring? Absolutely stunning.
30.gif

I was thinking the same thing! I am stunned--what a perfect ring! It''s just exquisite. The setting is so beautiful, and that stone!
30.gif

WOW!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love the hand shots! Simply gorgeous!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results