shape
carat
color
clarity

Another beautiful cushion engagement ring by Mark at ERD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
I totally dig the knife edge....that is my favorite....I cannot get over it...I really love it....would it be possible to get some handshots? I can''t possibly be the only one who wants to see more....

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/16/2008 9:45:10 AM
Author: Futuremrss
I totally dig the knife edge....that is my favorite....I cannot get over it...I really love it....would it be possible to get some handshots? I can''t possibly be the only one who wants to see more....
Sure thing FutureMrs! I have the fake hand model coming over this afternoon . . .

No, seriously, I''m going to try to get some hand shots done today. I''ll just keep my hands in moisturizer gloves until then!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
maggie, its wonderful!
Mark is really turning out some stunning rings lately,
Congrats, and more more more piccies!!!
36.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
So gorgeous.I absolutely love it,and when I get my ring Mark is going to be the one picking out the stone that''s for sure!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 10:17:23 AM
Author: October2008bride
HOLY CRAP that is gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!

Any hand shots?
That is what I am thinking too! hehe Congrats on your beauty!!
36.gif
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous and you did an incredible job with your pictures. I would love to see more. WOW!!!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Wowee! He did good!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Spectacular!
36.gif
__
36.gif
__
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have to say that this is one my favorite cushion rings I''ve ever seen! Every aspect of the setting is perfect. I love (obviously) the knife edge, the claw prongs, the pave basket, everything is perfection.

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/15/2008 10:13:15 AM
Author: MaggieB
Here''s a pic of all of the beautiful diamond work underneath

This is my fave pic of all - altho it''s a beautiful ring from every angle. I
30.gif
it!! gorgeous!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty......LOVE IT!!!!

Lori

luvbug

Shiny_Rock
Ummmm...YOWZA!!!! That''s perfection
Congratulations
36.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful cushion and great setting
Lovely

enjoy
d2b

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. That is one ring I would never tire of - it''s really just stunning. That stone is a knockout, too. Congratulations!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Maggie-
Sorry this is so late! I''ve been DYING to see your ring and I''m so glad you''re happy with it. It is STUNNING!!! Mark did an fantastic job and that stone is amazing!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
First to all - sorry I still don''t have hand shots. We are working on it but we''ve been sidetracked with house issues - also trying to figure out if Hurricane Fay is going to hit us! I promise I will try to get some more pics soon.

Arjunajane - Thanks! I will get you those hand shots as soon as I can!

Amzizzle - Here''s hoping that you get your stone from Mark as soon as possible:)

Skippy123 - Thanks Skippy! I am so happy with it.

MMI - Thanks MMI but honestly, my pictures are lousy. It''s driving me nuts that I can''t get the darn chunky facets to photograph.

honey22- I know! I cannot believe he did this well. When we started looking last year, he didn''t know anything about diamonds or settings, but he really started to get fascinated once he got into it. Then he HAD to design it himself (he likes to build).

Ninama - Thanks for the great complement!

kcoursolle - What a nice thing to say! I am so happy that everyone has been so complementary.

trinity911 - That''s really neat that you noticed the underneath of it. I think it makes the ring more special.

loriken214 - Thank you!

luvbug - YOWZA is what I said, actually
3.gif

D2B - Thank you! I''m really happy with how well the stone and the setting go together.

ahappygirl - funny you should mention "never grow tired of it!" My fiance got me a little bit bigger stone than he had planned hoping to fend off the "I want to upgrade" syndrome for a few years!

Scarlet16 - Hey Scarlet! Nice of you to pop in and comment! Don''t you have a wedding right about now? Or am I mistaken? I''m really happy that you like my ring! Yours is so incredible. I think the ERD girls should form a club. The Cushionettes?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I
30.gif
LOVE
30.gif
it!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Finally got some hand shots...

Maggie Ring Hand 1.jpg

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
a little closer...

Maggie B Ring Hand 2.jpg

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
and another...

Maggie B Ring Hand 5.jpg

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
I just liked this one...

Maggie Cactus Ring 2.jpg

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just DREAMY! Soooooooooooo beautiful! I just can''t get enought of Mark''s cushions!!!!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *seriously* LOVE it! Oh, so stunning!!!!

dotb

Rough_Rock
Wow, it''s gorgeous! I love cushions. and the setting is beautiful!

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it is a gorgeous ring! Congratulations!

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everybody!

I just wanted to update you on one thing . . . I decided to go to a local jeweler so that I could try on some different style wedding bands with my e-ring. I happened to find a designer knife-edge pave band very similar to my e-ring, so I tried them on together. I almost went into shock. The diamonds on my e-ring were spaced so much tighter than the ones on the designer wedding band that they couldn''t be worn together, even though my setting cost probably half as much. My point is simply to encourage people who think either that they can''t afford to go custom, or that they are not getting a setting as nice as a designer one, that they are probably wrong on both counts. We saved money and got a lot more diamonds.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is GORGEOUS, Maggie!!! Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health and happiness always!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ps- Are you going to have Mark make the matching w-band? I think he does such a great job!!!
1.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Oohh, it looks fantastic on your hand. Beautiful.

Hmmm, cushion envy
28.gif

35.gif

d2b

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2008 5:28:26 AM
Author: Dani
Your ring is GORGEOUS, Maggie!!! Enjoy it and wear it in the best of health and happiness always!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ps- Are you going to have Mark make the matching w-band? I think he does such a great job!!!
1.gif
Thanks Dani! I''m really glad that you asked me this question. I did not mean to imply that I was not going to have Mark do my wedding band. I most definitely am. It''s just that I wanted to try some different bands next to my e-ring and so I went to a local jeweler for that.

I''ll probably post another thread soon for "Please help me find a wedding band!" because I''m not really sure what look I want. Bargaincrazy had a very similar e-ring and paired it with a Michael B. lace wedding band (I think) and I thought they looked great together. But her ring didn''t have the milgraining, so I don''t think that mine would work with a modern band.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you D2B! I know what you mean. Every day I get round envy or asscher envy or old mine cut envy . . . they are all really so beautiful, I don''t think it''s fair that we have to limit ourselves to one!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results