shape
carat
color
clarity

5.20 tcw BGD Studs set by Leon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! That's gigantic and blinding even in pics, they must be STUNNING IRL!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Wow!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
by luckynumber » 17 Jul 2010 15:49
THUD.

*picks jaw off floor and writes megeve a bill for her orthopedic surgery*

dont go any bigger megeve, that is JUST the right size, without it looking rapper-style.

amazing, congrats!!

Lol, lucky, you are so cute! No, definitely do not like the rapper-style! :wink2:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
by tigian » 17 Jul 2010 15:57
Simply amazing! Megeve, someday, just someday, I would like to have every single piece you have. You have exquisite taste!

tigian, you are so sweet, thanks!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby, Charmypoo, Andelian, tyty, LTP, MTG, susimoo, Bliss, oranges, gemgirl, soocool, Luckyeshe, DandiAndi, sparklyheart, Tacori, libramom, BEG and Imdanny!

Thank you all for your wonderful kind words! :wavey:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
by DiaDiva » 17 Jul 2010 17:08
OMG! Those are some ice cubes on your ears. Enjoy, they look amazing on you.

Hi DD, thanks!

So how is Dehli? Settling in yet?

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
by Yssie » 18 Jul 2010 05:14
WOW! That's gigantic and blinding even in pics, they must be STUNNING IRL!

Thank you Yssie!

After I have seen your arrow pic of your ering some weeks ago, I have been trying to get that kind of arrow shot, but alas, just can't seem to find the right 'lighting' (?) Any tips to share?

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
The sun is out today, so I have taken some more pics to share.......

bgdearrings 061.jpg

bgdearrings 058.jpg

bgdearrings 060.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Heres a pic with my vca ering which is EVS1 together with the studs HVS2/IVS1(which according to Brian a high I)

bgdstuds 037.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
megeve said:
by DiaDiva » 17 Jul 2010 17:08
OMG! Those are some ice cubes on your ears. Enjoy, they look amazing on you.

Hi DD, thanks!

So how is Dehli? Settling in yet?

Hi Megeve,
Delhi is fine...trying to adjust to the Indian style of driving by honking. There is honking everywhere during peak hour and no escape from it, even at home. I can't wait to get my car and driver so I can be more mobile and not have to bum rides off friends. Nobody here drives themselves if they can help it, too much stress. Also, they drive really close to each other, close enough to rip off your side mirrors on a busy street.

India is indeed the land of bling. I have seen a woman sporting a tennis bracelet comprising of half-carat per stone, a giant heart-shaped green emerald ...all at one of the swankiest malls - DLF Emporio. Great place for jewellery watching.

Enjoy your gorgeous new earrings. I love how they look on you and they are the perfect size for your ear lobes.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
another with company....

ETA: I have tried the drag and drop method with this pic but PS2 is not allowing it! :((

bgdearrings 054.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Megeve,
Delhi is fine...trying to adjust to the Indian style of driving by honking. There is honking everywhere during peak hour and no escape from it, even at home. I can't wait to get my car and driver so I can be more mobile and not have to bum rides off friends. Nobody here drives themselves if they can help it, too much stress. Also, they drive really close to each other, close enough to rip off your side mirrors on a busy street.

India is indeed the land of bling. I have seen a woman sporting a tennis bracelet comprising of half-carat per stone, a giant heart-shaped green emerald ...all at one of the swankiest malls - DLF Emporio. Great place for jewellery watching.

Enjoy your gorgeous new earrings. I love how they look on you and they are the perfect size for your ear lobes.

Hi DD

Yah, I have heard quite abit about life in India! Consider this experience an adverture! How long will you be there for? I am not that keen about jewelry shopping in India as the designs are too filigree for me but gemstones shopping is another matter. You should really look around especially around the Jaipur area! Did I mention, I am also a travelling housewife? Have another one and a half year to go, then we will move to Hamburg, Germany.

I am looking forward to see your future jewelry buys! :bigsmile:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Megeve, alas I'm a poor travelling housewife. Hahahaha....I'm hoping to get a pair of 2 ctw diamond studs but I haven't started looking yet. I need to settle the furnishings for our house first and hopefully get a car/driver at the same time. I'm really missing the freedom of driving myself around.

Come visit. We can go Jaipur together. :wavey:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your studs are MAGNIFICENT, gorgeous! Nice setting for those gloriously Blingy studs too. :sun: :sun: Just Stunning! Enjoy!L :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: VE them!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Those are huge and look classy.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
oddoneout said:

Super Classy Megeve, as always. :wavey:

Can I have your old ones? Pretty please. XX

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
W

O

W!!!!!!!!!1

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
These are stunning, Megeve. Every photo is better than the last! Enjoy them in the best of health.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
megeve, do you have a thread about your lovely vca ering? i would loveeee to see more pics of it!! your collection is absolutely stunning.

April20

Ideal_Rock
They are amazing! My ears are jealous!!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
by DiaDiva » 18 Jul 2010 16:22
Megeve, alas I'm a poor travelling housewife. Hahahaha....I'm hoping to get a pair of 2 ctw diamond studs but I haven't started looking yet. I need to settle the furnishings for our house first and hopefully get a car/driver at the same time. I'm really missing the freedom of driving myself around.

Come visit. We can go Jaipur together.

Haha! I am sure you will find your way! So heres hoping you get your 2ctw diamond studs, car and a driver soon!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Zestfullybling, oddoneout, princessplease and vespergirl

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments! sure appreciate that! :bigsmile:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey said:
oddoneout said:

Super Classy Megeve, as always. :wavey:

Can I have your old ones? Pretty please. XX

Hi Gailey, thank you! :wavey: Hows the weather like in Calgary? Hot like everywhere else?

Any decision yet about Ontario? Just curious!

Haven't made any decision yet but I will probably put the old studs into yellow or rose gold.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Echidna said:
These are stunning, Megeve. Every photo is better than the last! Enjoy them in the best of health.

Thank you Echidna! Yah what some sunlight can do to ones photographing skill!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
oranges said:
megeve, do you have a thread about your lovely vca ering? i would loveeee to see more pics of it!! your collection is absolutely stunning.

oranges, I have problem with the search function in PS2 right now but I managed to find another vca thread to tide you over till I find it!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vc-a-eternity-ring.137135/page-4

ETA: maybe someone else is able to tell me how to find threads which I started? :confused:

Ok, found it! Here it is: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/my-vc-a-ec-ring-t127950-90.html

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
sparklyheart said:
You've been keeping these babies (erm...grownups) hidden since 2009??

They are gorgeous!!! Wear them in good health :love:

I do apologise, not a good PSer, huh? :naughty:

Well, being overseas and circumstances have it that the stones went from BGD to Leon and I was only able to pick them up in April '10.
On top of it, I have 2 big projects going on in 2 different countries which entails lots of travelling, and alas, time away from PS! :((

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so so much, i have favorited it!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
delicious! :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

LAG2010

Shiny_Rock
wow!! those are gorgeous!! i'm very jealous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results