shape
carat
color
clarity

5.20 tcw BGD Studs set by Leon

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
sorry it's taken me so long to post, but I've been traveling. Megeve, these are fabulous... so bright and big and beautiful. I'm so happy for you! :D :D :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
megeve said:
by Yssie » 18 Jul 2010 05:14
WOW! That's gigantic and blinding even in pics, they must be STUNNING IRL!

Thank you Yssie!

After I have seen your arrow pic of your ering some weeks ago, I have been trying to get that kind of arrow shot, but alas, just can't seem to find the right 'lighting' (?) Any tips to share?

Back for another ogle :sun:

I got it by cutting a hole for the camera lens in a piece of white paper and photographing through that - it makes sure there are only two colours the camera can pick up, the white of the paper and the black of the lens obstruction direct light

ToGetArrows2.jpg

ToGetArrows1.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett and LAG

Thank you so much!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
missydebby said:
sorry it's taken me so long to post, but I've been traveling. Megeve, these are fabulous... so bright and big and beautiful. I'm so happy for you! :D :D :D

Thank you Miss D! I can't wait to see pics of your Leon next week! And am waiting for pics of your AVC studs! They must look gorgeous on you! :cheeky: Meanwhile, enjoy your vacation on stateside!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie said:
megeve said:

Thank you Yssie!

After I have seen your arrow pic of your ering some weeks ago, I have been trying to get that kind of arrow shot, but alas, just can't seem to find the right 'lighting' (?) Any tips to share?

I got it by cutting a hole for the camera lens in a piece of white paper and photographing through that - it makes sure there are only two colours the camera can pick up, the white of the paper and the black of the lens obstruction direct light

Wow Yssie, is that all what it takes? Thats simply brilliant! Thanks for the 'trick'! Going to try it out tomorrow, its night now where I am!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly I am in love :love: :love: :love: :love:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! Congrats! :appl:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! My ears are jealous!! :appl:

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
megeve said:
Gailey said:
oddoneout said:
Those are huge and look classy.

Super Classy Megeve, as always. :wavey:

Can I have your old ones? Pretty please. XX

Hi Gailey, thank you! :wavey: Hows the weather like in Calgary? Hot like everywhere else?

Any decision yet about Ontario? Just curious!

Haven't made any decision yet but I will probably put the old studs into yellow or rose gold.

We are dotting the i's and crossing the t's having received the offer last Friday. I'll keep you posted. Weather in Calgary is super nice. A balmy 22 C today and little humidity. Unlike Ontario of course!

Now tell me, what measures are you taking to stop you ear lobes from dropping to jaw level when you where these huge puppies?

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Wow - they are absolutely stunning! Sigh......maybe one day

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Now that is some serious ear coverage. Love them.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
cemrn, betty, Snoopy, lil and Gothgrrl

Thank you all! You are too kind!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey said:
megeve said:
Gailey said:
oddoneout said:
Those are huge and look classy.

Super Classy Megeve, as always. :wavey:

Can I have your old ones? Pretty please. XX

Hi Gailey, thank you! :wavey: Hows the weather like in Calgary? Hot like everywhere else?

Any decision yet about Ontario? Just curious!

Haven't made any decision yet but I will probably put the old studs into yellow or rose gold.

We are dotting the i's and crossing the t's having received the offer last Friday. I'll keep you posted. Weather in Calgary is super nice. A balmy 22 C today and little humidity. Unlike Ontario of course!

Now tell me, what measures are you taking to stop you ear lobes from dropping to jaw level when you where these huge puppies?[/quote]

Yes, would love to hear update from you! From what I know about Ontario, its closer to NY and thats not such a bad thing for bling shopping? oder? :wink2:

Well, Leon provided me with super comfy 10mm push backs and they fix the studs upright without them drooping!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these are incredible!!

coco3

Rough_Rock
Yssie said:
megeve said:

Thank you Yssie!

I want to know if the cat is necessary to get the arrows? I think probably he is, right?

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Just saw this thread now. Wow, wow! Gorgeous earrings - the stones are amazing!! Love your collection. Post more photos if you can - I really enjoy it. 8)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Megeve...the weight of them stones will tear your earlobes off. :lol: :love: :love:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT is some ear bling! Congratulations, they really are incredible!! :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just amazing! They look absolutely stunning!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Laila, hawaiianorangetree & SparklyOEC!

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
coco3 said:
Yssie said:
megeve said:

Thank you Yssie!

I want to know if the cat is necessary to get the arrows? I think probably he is, right?[/quote]

Lol, coco! Indeed, I think he is! :cheeky:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Dancing Fire said:
WOW!! Megeve...the weight of them stones will tear your earlobes off. :lol: :love: :love:

Hehe, lol! Thank you! :bigsmile:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Beacon said:
Just saw this thread now. Wow, wow! Gorgeous earrings - the stones are amazing!! Love your collection. Post more photos if you can - I really enjoy it. 8)

Here your are, I managed to play around with the camera today! :cheeky:

@Yssie, I just don't have the skill (or patient) to capture these arrows! :evil: This is my best shot......

ETA: Could only get the camera to focus on one diamond only! :roll:

bgdstuds 085.jpg

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
another view.....

bgdstuds 004.jpg

bgdstuds 009.jpg

bgdstuds 014.jpg

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
BUMP!

Holy smokes - I just came across this thread! Wow megeve!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I just had to collect my jaw off the floor! :))

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
have i posted yet? can't remember so i'll post again

they are simply gorgeous. end of.

:appl:

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
No idea why I haven't posted sooner--your earrings are ridiculously gorgeous, Megeve! They look fabulous on you.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Sooooooo beautiful!!! This makes me want to go bigger. GAH!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are amazing and your rings are exceptional as well! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results