shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 20th anniversary rose cut-- lots of pics!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to say again how much I LOVE this ring!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!! It's gorgeous! Congrats on 20 years!! I'd say that's an amazing anniversary gift and very blingy!

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
This ring is so gorgeous and amazing! Congratulations!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
That is just beautiful! What a special anniversary gift! Congrats

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone for your sweet comments! Can hardly believe it's been 20 years already.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is just stunning! :love: I normally am not a massive fan of rose cuts but that puts me to shame - it is lovely. Congrats on your 20 years together. :appl:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Romantic is the perfect word to describe that ring! I love it.

Is the setting modern? Can you show us a profile shot?

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! This is really a spectacular ring. What a great way to celebrate such a milestone of an anniversary.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is a unique and beautiful ring, just lovely!
Congratulations on your twentieth anniversary! :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some profile shots for you, Dreamer. Yes it is a modern setting.

The center stone looks a little wonky from the side-- in looking at it close up, the center stone isn't sitting perfectly flat. I can just barely feel the girdle with my fingers on one long end of the center stone, not on the other. It seems secure so I'm not stressing it, at least for now.

my_rose_cut_ring_001.jpg

my_rose_cut_ring_007.jpg

_1288.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love rose cuts.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Dougsgirl

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1349742387|3281840 said:
*GASP*!!!! Derbygal!!! She's STUNNING!!! oh my heart be still..... :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: Wow!!!!

You are a very lucky lady - what a gorgeous ring to celebrate 20 years of love and happiness - Congratulations on a wonderful milestone!

oh --- did I mention it was also jaw-dropping perfect? no? oh - there we are - I LOVE IT!

^^ This!! ^^ :appl: :D
I absolutely ADORE everything about it!! I love the Rose cuts... I love the shape... I love how it looks almost like it's entirely made of glass... but much blingier!! It's a fantastic ring and a fantastic reason to celebrate!! Congratulations!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, your ring is jewel of the week! Very well deserved, congrats! :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
I would dearly love to see this in person, it looks so so lovely in the photos!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So beautiful, so perfect, so lovely! Congrats on the 20 years!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted to come back and look at it again - it is just beautiful Derbygal! And --- jewel of the week !!! How awesome is that!!!

Keep posting more - I don't think we'll ever get tired of admiring your gorgeous ring!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Gosh that's pretty.

That is the only halo I would consider so far. They don't float my boat, but to that...yeah baby!

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely lovely! Congratulations on 20 years!

sharkiee00

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your anniversay and that rose cut ring is beautiful....Could you tell us approx how many mm the center actually measures...I know some rose cuts have a flat back or they could be faceted on the back...and that could make a difference in the carat weight....

Congratulations again!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharkiee-- I've tried to peek up under the main stone and I can't tell if the back is faceted or not. In measuring the center stone it looks to be around 9.1mm by 7.1 mm. Can't believe she is jewel of the week. So excited about that! :D

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I didn't think I was a fan of rose cuts, but this ring is swaying me! It's beautiful! Happy anniversary! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a beautiful ring! Congratulations on 20 years! It is a milestone worth celebrating!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's seriously stunning! Congratulations on your 20th!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came back for another look - the setting makes it very wearable - a lot of antiques seem to have the centre perched high above a halo'd "seat" and I always worry that it looks so terribly fragile!

I'm biased though, the first rose cuts I ever saw IRL were in a butterfly pendant at Tiffany - they were outlined with full-cut melee and I fell in love with the contrast between modern setting and old romantic stones :love:

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
So unique and gorgeous, congratulations on your 20th

GMAC

Shiny_Rock
This is so special..adore it.

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not usually a fan of many rose cuts but yours is beautiful. congratulations on 20 years!

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW! It is absolutely stunning. I did not like rose cut before but after seeing your ring i now have different perspectives. Congrats on your 20th! Enjoy your beautiful ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results