shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely new purses, ladies! I''ve recently added the Legacy Satchel in Whiskey leather and a lovely Legacy laptop bag in Camel (don''t know what the official colour was called) leather with the legacy stripe lining to my collection.

As far as the site, I don''t think it''s much different for browsing than the old one. Just click on Handbags, and View All Handbags.
1.gif

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
So I was finally able to get something within the past week(since Thursday really). I had the worst time deciding on what I wanted and I''m still not sure if I made the right choice. I have a stock photo, but I''ll try to take some pictures of the bag since it''s gorgeous. Oh and it''s a Silver/Black Julianne.

12935_svbk_a0.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Pinkstars - you made the right choice! That bag is stunning. Please do upload RL photos!! :)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
pinkstars- that''s a great choice! I have that bag and I love it!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Oh and ladies. I got a new coach bag this weekend! It''s a Coach Parker Op Art clutch. Sorry to use a stock photo but I can''t find my camera cord.

537712_fpx.tif.jpeg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2009 5:26:33 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
Oh and ladies. I got a new coach bag this weekend! It''s a Coach Parker Op Art clutch. Sorry to use a stock photo but I can''t find my camera cord.
OHHHHHH, I''M SO JEALOUS!!!
25.gif

I love this bag . . . SO cute!!! It''s just way too small for me . . . I''m one of those people who carries all of her worldly possessions around in her bag.
emembarrassed.gif

Congrats, RFT, and thanks for sharing!
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2009 2:19:36 PM
Author: pinkstars
So I was finally able to get something within the past week(since Thursday really). I had the worst time deciding on what I wanted and I''m still not sure if I made the right choice. I have a stock photo, but I''ll try to take some pictures of the bag since it''s gorgeous. Oh and it''s a Silver/Black Julianne.
Pinkstars, I love this! VERY nice! Is it huge, or is it more like the same size as the gallery totes? Love the horse and buggy logo!
36.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Irish... it's technically too small for an everyday bag for me too. It's actually larger than I thought it would be, but in a good way. I normally would not have been able to justify the purchase but I convinced my mother that I needed a wedding purse. Teehee.
27.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/4/2009 6:16:58 PM
Hey Irish... it''s technically too small for an everyday bag for me too. It''s actually larger than I thought it would be, but in a good way. I normally would not have been able to justify the purchase but I convinced my mother that I needed a wedding purse. Teehee.
27.gif
Awww, that''s going to be an awesome wedding purse!
16.gif

Now you need one (or five) for the honeymoon!
27.gif

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 6:11:10 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Date: 5/4/2009 2:19:36 PM

Author: pinkstars

Pinkstars, I love this! VERY nice! Is it huge, or is it more like the same size as the gallery totes? Love the horse and buggy logo!
36.gif
It''s definitely bigger than the gallery totes, and I''m sure it''s heavier too. The pockets are nice and large though, which I love.

Thanks for encouraging me ladies!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 5:26:33 PM

I love this btw, I think it''s gorgeous!!! Congrats!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Oye ladies. So I really used my bag today, I used it yesterday but I was sitting down most of the time. But today it was just SO heavy. I''m sad. I really like the bag, but it is so so heavy with barely anything in it, and I really want a black bag, but I think it''s just too much for me
7.gif
. I''m not sure what to do, I kept changing my mind with my SA and I would feel terrible going back, but I''m not sure if I can keep it
39.gif
Before I settled on this bag, I tried to order a bag I really wanted from the Japan site but my SA wasn''t able to get it. I think I might just call JAX and see if I can return the bag and order what I want from them. boo.
I was really excited about this bag, but after using it I''m just sad now.
40.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Here is my latest bag, an anniversary present from FI. Outlet sale!!!

coachbaggjj (20).JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Here is my latest wristlet, a birthday present from my auntie in SC.

coachbaggjj (17).JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Here is my new change purse, a birthday gift from my loving brother!

coachbaggjj (15).JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
And here is my most recent purchase at the outlet for 50% off. I couldn''t pass it up.

coachbaggjj (18).JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Another pic of my bag.

coachbaggjj (19).JPG

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Red-love love love it!!!!
I''m itching for a new one. FI and I live less than an hour from the Coach outlet in Atlantic City, and a little over an hour from the one in Limerik, PA.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
My Mother''s Day gift! Platinum colored Coach tote, with metallic leather trim. I love it...I''m sure it will go great with my entire summer wardrobe!

coach tote in silver and metallic.jpg

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Hello Ladies,

I was glad to see this thread. What amazing collections you gals have. On a slight threadjack I was wondering if I can gather your opinions on this one.

I picked up a zoe bag yesterday but I'm having second thoughts about my color choice. I was really looking for a bag I could wear all year long but I ended up with the zoe in pearl/tan color in the attached picture. The bag is gorgeous but I'm not sure how far it would go as an everyday bag. The lighter color will pick up stains quicker also.

I was thinking of exchanging it for the signature khaki/brown (they had it at my local store. it is not online) or the black/ grey in the pic.

What do you guys think? Should I exchange it? Which one would you like better:
a- the black / grey signature or
b - the brown/ khaki signature?

Thank you!!!
35.gif
and happy mother's day for all the mommies in this forum.

12657_bigphi_a0.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Lesco, while I might worry about the lighter signature fabric, too, I think that lighter bags are the best year round bag. They look great in spring and summer, and I love a beige bag as a "winter white." I''ve actually had pretty good experiences with the signature fabric because it is pre-treated for stains. So, if it were me, I''d probably choose the color you originally picked out!

But if you do exchange, I really prefer the brown over the black for an everyday bag *if* you wear brown tones more often throughout the year. I find the black/silver a little bit more difficult to wear in warmer seasons. HTH your decisions! The Zoe is a great bag - posts pics if you get a chance!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2009 10:59:09 AM
Author: beau13
My Mother''s Day gift! Platinum colored Coach tote, with metallic leather trim. I love it...I''m sure it will go great with my entire summer wardrobe!
WOO HOO!!! It''s here!!! Thanks for posting a pic, Beau!
36.gif

DH and I went to our local Coach outlet yesterday, and I saw this bag in person. I thought, "ooooh, that''s Beau''s new bag!" LOL! And it is GORGEOUS!
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
lovely, lovely bags ladies!!

princess~Love the new goods! I love coach outlet! Got my bag I''m carrying now from one!

beau~Love your mother''s day bag!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Beau, LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!
Thanks Burk!
1.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/11/2009 10:57:41 AM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Date: 5/10/2009 10:59:09 AM
Author: beau13
WOO HOO!!! It''s here!!! Thanks for posting a pic, Beau!
36.gif

DH and I went to our local Coach outlet yesterday, and I saw this bag in person. I thought, ''ooooh, that''s Beau''s new bag!'' LOL! And it is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
Thanks Irish..ladies..I really like it!
By the way, did you happen to see the price on it?
We don''t have a Coach store near here (closest is about 4 hrs away), and NO outlet store..so I wondered what is sells for. I got it for $ 190 Cdn (which is about $ 228 US roughly), so I''m hoping it was a good deal!
31.gif

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 5:20:47 PM
Author: Elmorton
Lesco, while I might worry about the lighter signature fabric, too, I think that lighter bags are the best year round bag. They look great in spring and summer, and I love a beige bag as a ''winter white.'' I''ve actually had pretty good experiences with the signature fabric because it is pre-treated for stains. So, if it were me, I''d probably choose the color you originally picked out!

But if you do exchange, I really prefer the brown over the black for an everyday bag *if* you wear brown tones more often throughout the year. I find the black/silver a little bit more difficult to wear in warmer seasons. HTH your decisions! The Zoe is a great bag - posts pics if you get a chance!
Thank you Elmorton for commenting. I did exchange it for the mahogany/ khaki. I had to order it, they had sold out on it. I''ll get it by Fri hopefully!!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Made a mistake in my previous post..$ 190 is approx. $160 US, was doing the reverse exchange..oops!
So..again, I''m cuirous to see if my new bag sells for more than $ 160 US in the stores!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Lesco, glad I could help! Enjoy your new bag and post pics!!

Beau, the Coach Outlet/Factory stores do sell older seasons' styles/imperfect bags, but really, most bags purchased there are styles specifically made for Coach Factory stores (typically styles that were popular at one time at the regular store but are no longer "new" Coach styles, therefore re-created for the Factory consumer). Coach full-price stores don't carry the signature stripe, so there isn't really a clear comparison of "full price" vs. "outlet price." But it sounds like a good price for the size of the bag! You can also check up E-bay to see what people buy them for, since a bunch of Ebayers will get great sales at Coach Outlets and then sell the bags at higher prices.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I returned my Julianne because it was just too big for me
39.gif

and here is a picture of her going back to the Coach store.

2009_0511spring090048.JPG

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Then they didn''t have the purse I wanted in store so I had to order that but they did have a Madison wristlet in Silver!!!! I love this leather, it''s the softest but also so fragile! I have to figure out how I''m going to protect it and then I''ll start using it in my bag.

2009_0511spring090057.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results