shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Coach - Part II!

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
I have a few more coach/Dooney items but they are already packed away, in transit to our next duty station. But... I have some of my thing here with me. Sorry for the bad display. Like I said.. we are moving so I have no furniture in my house.

gghhkkettj.JPG

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
So I took some pics of my most recent Coach purchases and I have to share!
These just came in the mail and I''m wearing them around the house!

2009_0108coach090007.JPG

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
And I got this, I''ve been wanting an initial charm for the longest time, so I''m so happy to have one!!!!

2009_0108coach090010.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Pinkstars, the initial is WAAAAAY cuter than it looks on the website! I love it. The shoes are rockin as well :)

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
I finally took pictures of my very first Coach bag and wallet!! I love them both so much..... I had to take a picture of the box because I LOVED the pink with the bow....

jaxcoachbox.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
and the bag out of the box....

jax2coach.jpg

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
...and my bag and wallet! I choose the khaki/orchid wallet, because I LOVE pink and I love seeing the splash of colour when I open my bag.

jaxcoach3.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Jaxon - LOVE the bag! I agree with you about the wallet - it''s such a bright, happy color!

And I love the new pink boxes!!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Elmorton! I get excited every time I have to take my wallet out to buy something now (not sure this is a good thing! haha) I also love how organized this particular wallet keeps me and it is zippered so none of my receipts or cheque books are falling out all over the place. I am just so in love with both my new bag and wallet. I am one happy girl!!
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Luv that wallet missjaxon!!!! Super cute!

violet02

Ideal_Rock
Dangit I saw a magenta sabrina coach bag on sale last night at nordstroms for a really good price and didn''t buy it. Ten minutes later I walk back by and someone grabbed it. For the best really since I''m supposed to be frugal. Great deal though!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 10:10:51 PM
Author: missjaxon
...and my bag and wallet! I choose the khaki/orchid wallet, because I LOVE pink and I love seeing the splash of colour when I open my bag.

Oooh, love that wallet. I want that one too.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Alright ladies twist my arm, I got some new goodies!
A Teal Hampton Leather Shoulder bag and a Silver/Black Madison Leather Wristlet!

2009_0126jan090012.JPG

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2009 12:54:42 AM
Author: pinkstars
A Teal Hampton Leather Shoulder bag and a Silver/Black Madison Leather Wristlet!
LOVE the teal bag! My Mom actually just got the same bag in black for her birthday . . . seriously, is that leather soft or what?!?!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous teal bag!! And I love the sparkly wristlet, too!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Everyone has such cute Coach! I do not have much myself, but I really liked the Soho line, as you can see. However, I do want to branch out into different colors/styles this year.

Coach.omie.02.09.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Whoops, how could I forget my very first purchase from Coach (the tote)?

coach2.omie.02.09.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
The gang, all together. It is really pathetic that I had to use my red pillows for color. I really need to branch out.

coach3.omie.02.09.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2009 10:10:51 PM
Author: missjaxon
Oooh, I love the bag! I have been wanting a monogram bag and yours is so cute. The wallet is precious and I love that it is not matchy-matchy.

SDL - I think you have this one too. Do you still love it?

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/28/2009 12:54:42 AM
Author: pinkstars
I have always liked the Hampton line and I love it in teal.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2009 11:33:27 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
and my new legacy french purse
30.gif

ETA: the wallet's not a fake. I was using photo booth to take the pic and it's like a big mirror. So Coach is backwards. lol
Though I love the bag, I really like the mtaching wallet! Your boots are awesome!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 1:34:45 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 2/3/2009 11:23:17 PM
Author: omieluv

Oooh, I love the bag! I have been wanting a monogram bag and yours is so cute. The wallet is precious and I love that it is not matchy-matchy.

SDL - I think you have this one too. Do you still love it?
I DO! I DO I DO I DOOOOOOOOO!! I have the matching black wallet as well.. love that shock of pink, but I went with matchy cuz it was on sale! LOL I have to say I baby it.. absolutely love it. And while most people don''t notice it, it is still such a luxury to me. :)
I am glad you are still enjoying your handbag. The wallet is nice too and there is nothing wrong with going matchy, as you can never go wrong with a black wallet, right? Most people do not notice my bags either, as they are not remarkable, just conservative black leather handbags. I have to say that my Coach portfolio is one of my favorites out of the bunch. I use that when I go on job interviews (along with the tote) and I feel so put together with it.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
pinkstars I really like your teal bag, the colour is wonderful!

SanDiegoLady you sound like my sister! haha We call her purse "Mary Poppins Bag" because somedays I really think she could pull a kitchen sink out of there if one were to ask if she had one! haha I really appreciate the quality too and I have to say that the Zoe bag it the best purse I have had by far for size, quality and ability to comfortably carry it around.

Thank you everybody for the comments on my wallet. I truely love it and get very excited everytime I have to pull it out, even if its just to get my health card! haha My twin sister and I have matching Zoe bags and she got the matching black wallet which I also adore. I am all for matching, but I wanted the pink because I LOOOOOOOVVVEE PINK!
30.gif

I also love your collection of Coach omieluv That portfolio is awesome, I would really like to get something like that for my Mom as she is a Real Estate Agent and constantly has to carry around a portfolio.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK, I finally took a pic of the patchwork gallery tote that DH got me for Christmas:

EmmsBevKBand05.jpg

You can see my "other" Christmas pressie sitting on the table in front of it!
31.gif
30.gif

And just because I know some of you want a closer look:

EmmsBevKBand06.jpg

9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
IRISH, MISS.JAX, Pinstars, OMIELUV, great coach bags
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 11:14:06 AM
Author: Skippy123
IRISH, MISS.JAX, Pinstars, OMIELUV, great coach bags
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks, Skip!
35.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your patchwork bag is fab, Irish! Now that''s its getting into spring, you have to get a summer bag too!
11.gif
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2009 6:46:18 PM
Author: joflier
Your patchwork bag is fab, Irish! Now that''s its getting into spring, you have to get a summer bag too!
11.gif
9.gif
Oh, JO! You enabler!
27.gif
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results