shape
carat
color
clarity

2000 minus 35 posts and counting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Are newbie/longtime lurker types allowed to play too?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It sounds like everyone can play if they can post!
1.gif
First 7 posters...non-consecutive, so I guess that means I can't flood the post with 7 at a time..hehehe.

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Because my favourite colour is pink.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/9/2003 4:19:37 PM Mara wrote:

It sounds like everyone can play if they can post!
----------------

6.gif
6.gif

No, Daniela, you can not - I mean must not post. No way, negative!

wink2.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Now Now...in the interest of fairness....
1.gif
Glad I have DSL...but it may be all about the timing. Hmm can I rig my computer to let me know if Rich posts? I'll have to turn up my email notifications so I can hear them in the living room!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to pop in and say that I admire both Richard's generosity and sense of fun in creating this contest.
appl.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I love a good time...

Daniela, the contest is wide open, no holds barred. Even the vendors can play.

I'll have to figure out some way to make it fair for all the outlanders, way over on the other side of the world. We wouldn't want Giangi to operate with a handicap, would we?

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi! According to the number under your smiling face, you have posted 1979. That leaves 21.

Everybody is in the starting blocks waiting for the gun to go off! BAM!! And they are off!
Sounds fun. If I every get to 2000, maybe I will do the same.

Dude, I think you have started something!

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
This post (and toast) is dedicated to DimonBob, one of my most able sparring partners, and one helluva diamond connoisseur.

May your road to 2000 posts be smooth and swift, with few returns.

Rich, hoisting a wine glass...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoist the wine glass AWAY from the computer for the rest of the evening, Rich...we are going out so I won't be around to stalk the forums...
errrr.gif

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I'll drink to that!

I was just looking at the numbers...I will be an old man before I get to 2000 unless I start talking more.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, (hehehee), oh sure, use that reverse psychology! I am now getting paranoid about fixing dinner for hubby! Have been busy for awhile, now I find this thread! I just loooveee gemstones! c'mon, 7!!!

Seriously, Rich, you shouldn't torment us so!
6.gif
11.gif
By the way, where is the 'new' forum for the goodies, and any other rules we need to know about?

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Well I'm 17 posts away at this moment, and almost finished with this bottle of wine, so I don't think anybody has to worry about it happening tonight.

That's good, it will give the Monday crowd a chance to get in their starting blocks.

Whole different crowd on Monday, you know. A lot of New Yorkers come on board that know how to kick ass and take numbers.

Watch out!

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank God. I can now uncork the bottle of wine I've been waiting on. Had to stay sharp, y'know.
1.gif

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I just noticed that I forgot to list the carat weights on some of the stones, so I went back and edited it in.

Rich, 16 posts away...

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hummmm. 1984 was a VERY good year!
16.gif
Moved into our first house spring of '84!
1.gif

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
Such a kind generous and handsome man. If I win I shall be eternally grateful.

And I will then take down my www.richsherwoodsucks.com website.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tanzanite is my favorite. I hate tanzanite that is pale lilac and looks like amethyst that was left sitting in bleach. Rich's tanzanite is *gorgeous*!! (That rubellite looks pretty darned good, too!)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/10/2003 1:23:40 AM AGBF wrote:

! (That rubellite looks pretty darned good, too!)----------------

AGBF, step away from that rubellite. Nothing stands in the way between me and a gem.
wink2.gif
9.gif

Rich, WAKE UP, Smell the Coffe & start POSTING!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
AGBF.....back away from that Tanzanite!!! LOL

I have my eye on that BIG time!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't have the rubellite *or* the tanzanite? Is there a scrap left for me somewhere?

;-)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at what is catching dust on the bottom of a jeweler's desk! Isn't life unfair? Sneaking into those was my best occupation yet
9.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Tell me I'm not the only one who went to www.richsherwoodsucks.com.

Just me? Oh. M'kay.
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This isn't fair! I keep getting phone calls while I am trying to scan a picture of Biscuit (for *YOU*, Rich!!) and also fielding phone calls from needy friends and special education teachers who are willing to be interviewed so that I can write a paper for my class! Biscuit and my daughter are currently about 8" x 10" and, for some reason, Pricescope won't let me post their picture. (I tell you! It's a *conspiracy*!) Now I am not going to get the rubellite or the Tanzanite. Rich...give me the rubellite or the Tanzanite. It's only *fair*!!!

Deb ;-)

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
G'morning Rich. Sleep well? Get you something? Coffee? Cereal? Hero worship?
9.gif

pulp_princess

Shiny_Rock
If anyone needs setting ideas for that tanzanite, let me know. I saw a real peach of one the other day.
1.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
So tell me, Rich, isn't it at least 11:10am in Florida by now? Start typin' already! Got things to do today besides stare at my computer screen... hahaha. I had weird gem dreams all night, too...I bet I'm not the only one.
4.gif
. I do love all the goodies, except for maybe the first one, cause that would be hard to set in a pendant. I had to laugh this morning. I woke up to my husband bringing my already booted laptop into bed at 6:00am, just like a breakfast tray!
9.gif
10.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh,.... 1985. Haley's Comet if I remember correctly. It was bitter cold and the air was dry. My mom had a blood vessel in her nose rupture due to high blood pressure later in the nite. They had her snort cocaine at the hospital! What a basket case she was after that!
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
No No No I'm not at work yet...no posting yet!!

errrr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results