shape
carat
color
clarity

2000 minus 35 posts and counting...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I also wanted to say that while it sounds fun to get to CHOOSE in order of how you win...it also sounds fun to get whatever Rich decides to give and then people can trade after!
1.gif

Serendipitous

Rough_Rock
Better recalculate Mara. Actually, you got the times right, but unless you've moved out of NoCal, you're in PST not CST. Or were you just trying to throw off the competition.
2.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Rich, you are an innovator. You are the only person I know who could get 91 replies to a post that wasn't a hot debate about "that T company's wares"! (giggle)

This has been a ball, regardless of outcome. Thanks for all you bring to this forum.

PS - shouldn't I get extra consideration for that tanzanite in light of my splendid "crying game" performance??? LMAO
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seren...no I'm in PST...hence...my notation on 3PM!
1.gif

Just figured I'd post the CST for some random reason.
2.gif

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I think no time should be posted! It took me forever to get this site to work just now because there are so many people on it - I would HATE to see what it would be like when a time was announced. I think it should just be random!

I vote - NO TIME!

wavey.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are only 150 people on here...I've seen bigger loads many other times..

You need DSL or a T1 connection DG!

Too bad
9.gif
NEXT!

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
That's unfair!
1.gif
It will be late here!!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Giangi..stuff it...I know you are a party animal...surely you can stay up late one night in order to win a lovely gem!

DancinGirl

Shiny_Rock
I have DSL!!! But for some reason it was running super slow. It must be all your posts clogging the system! HAHAHAHA!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Yes it was true about the cocaine!
naughty.gif
I thought she had wigged out so I asked the nurse that brought her out to me. Yepper, Ma snorted Coke!
11.gif
Actually, it was a little more uptown than that. She had something in common with Sherlock Holmes. The 7% Solution!
9.gif

I missed a 1986 recount, but.....

In 1987, our son was born!
16.gif
By the time he was 7 months old, he'd lived in 3 different states. During our last move, a new guy was heading the Moving Company crew. He and a couple non employee buddies stole several of our collectible, framed prints.
6.gif
The police nabbed the bad guys, the Movers bent over backwards for us, and we got tons of goodies from the Moving Company just in time for Christmas!
love.gif

I won't be available at 6-6:15 CST either.
8.gif
Will be at swim practice with my daughter. So CHEERS to all the winners!
21.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Had to take a second to bring this thread to 100 posts! Ye-haa!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/10/2003 1:19:09 PM Richard Sherwood wrote:

How does everybody feel about that? The 2000th post/topic to be delivered sometime between 6:00-6:15pm on Tuesday, November 11th, right here on the RockyTalky forum.

----------------

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

I'm out for this one! Unless we can enlist canadiangirl & a few of Mr. canandiangirl buddies and force a type. Let's resurrect the Tif thread just for fun when we get to Sarasota. Rich will have some choice comments.

But, I like Mara's auction idea. I can do a mean telephone bid. I know exactly when to raise my paddle. I do have my eye on a good tourmaline. Although I love the red, bi/tri color is my fav.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/10/2003 1:41:00 PM Mara wrote:

Oh I also wanted to say that while it sounds fun to get to CHOOSE in order of how you win...it also sounds fun to get whatever Rich decides to give and then people can trade after!
1.gif

----------------

I was thinking the same thing. So, the winner of the tourmaline, does cash talk?

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
OoohNooo, my husband wants to drag me to a real estate group meeting at that time...I told him I would meet him there...and he laughed like hell. Just yankin' my chain again.

Now for all of you guys that are complaining about the time - I got up in the middle of the night just to check once last night. Embarassing but true.
11.gif
10.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 11/10/2003 3:04:31 PM caratgirl wrote:

Now for all of you guys that are complaining about the time - I got up in the middle of the night just to check once last night. Embarassing but true.
----------------

Only once? I checked THREE TIMES......couldn't sleep thinking of that tanzanite.

Al, growling at Rich for her lack of sleep.......

cry.gif
eek.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
What great fun Rich! Your sense of fun and generosity are truly special! Congrats on your 2000th!!! I look forward to reading many many more as your posts help so many of us out here..mucho appreciated!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I'm not complaining about probably not being available during the predetermined time. Just sad I won't even get a shot at loosing the old fashioned way. By EARNING it!
11.gif
LOLOL

We ought to get Leonid to open an Auction Forum for Christmas Shopping! We can all pull out an old piece or gem, dust them off, take a few pics, and give eBay a run for it's money!
errrr.gif
Up_to_something.gif
love.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow...you leave for just a few hours and see what happens to a thread! Rich, you sure know how to get this group started!

Canadiangirl....(in whiny voice) my birthstone is Diamond
9.gif
, so I have to choose someting else for this event. May the quickest typer win!
Up_to_something.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I'm in class from 5-8 on Tuesday the 11th. So, do I cut class, or bring along my laptop and sit at the back of the room where I can plug into the internet and try my luck? Hmmm. It's a technology class - I should be able to get away with being online.

I like the Holiday auction idea - what do you think, Leonid?

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Richard? Are you ok? Is that a seizure, stuttering, or a countdown?

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
What IS going on? Talk to us!

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Hello? Hello? Richard! CPR anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results