shape
carat
color
clarity

adding onto DF''s thread: Are you getting your DH/BF a gift for Valentine''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How fun Deco. Who is watching your doggie??

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 2:38:43 PM
Author: kaleigh
How fun Deco. Who is watching your doggie??

A local pet-sitting service is coming 2x a day both days to walk/feed/visit/play & she has little "oops" pads just in case. And her cat pals to play with. I hope that''s better for her nervous nature than boarding at the vets. It''s my first time away from her without a family member babysitting full-time! But, like me sweetie says, it''s practice for the honeymoon (on which, apparently, she is not welcome
7.gif
2.gif
)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 1:24:59 PM
Author: Mara
i''m getting us ballroom dancing lessons! i doubt he is getting me anything as he has already said that my future upgrade is part of this vday gift. i said OKAY.
5.gif

so, speaking of ballroom, is anyone watching Dancing with the Stars? I can''t help it, I love it. anyway, they always run ads for our local Ballroom classes. I would love to do it but not sure hubby would go along. You''ll have to keep us posted on how the lessons go.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 2:56:10 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 2/10/2006 1:24:59 PM
i''m getting us ballroom dancing lessons! i doubt he is getting me anything as he has already said that my future upgrade is part of this vday gift. i said OKAY.
5.gif

so, speaking of ballroom, is anyone watching Dancing with the Stars? I can''t help it, I love it. anyway, they always run ads for our local Ballroom classes. I would love to do it but not sure hubby would go along. You''ll have to keep us posted on how the lessons go.
Yes MrsS of course we watch it!!! We are even watching the American Ballroom Challenge which is actual professionals that are competing against each other. The partner to Stacy, Tony...he is one of the finalists in the Challenge, the last one was on last nite and we have it on Tivo. I think Greg will be jazzed at the idea of dancing lessons for us, we both surely need them.

Greg is in absolute LOVE with Stacey Keebler like the rest of the men in America, he actually comes down from the office if he is working and I am watching it and she comes on. Too funny!
5.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hubby does the same thing. Always peeks in to see when Stacy is dancing. She is truly stunning and doing that show was probably the best career move she could have made. can you say "cover girl." She so gorgeous and seems really NICE and genuine to boot. I totally love drew and Cheryl too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t watch the first season but I''ve been TiVoing this season and I do love the show! My fave is Drew Lachey - and it''s so cute that his preggie wife and brother come to watch! That man is smokin on the dance floor. And Stacy - good Lord - those gams go on for infinity! Her legs are longer than my whole body. She is REALLY amazing.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know we love Drew and Cheryl too, they both work SO hard and he is so stage oriented, their Thriller dance was the absolute best...I hope it comes down to them and Stacy and Tony as the finalists! They have GOT to get rid of golden oldie George Hamilton, I understand he has a huge older fan base but the man cannot dance the way the rest of them can. I hope this week it's him who goes, and then Jerry, and then the last 2 couples can battle it out!
31.gif

I really love Stacy and Tony too, but I did think last nite that she looked like a spider with those too-long legs trying to do the jive! It just seemed off to me.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2006 3:52:54 PM
I know we love Drew and Cheryl too, they both work SO hard and he is so stage oriented, their Thriller dance was the absolute best...I hope it comes down to them and Stacy and Tony as the finalists! They have GOT to get rid of golden oldie George Hamilton, I understand he has a huge older fan base but the man cannot dance the way the rest of them can. I hope this week it''s him who goes, and then Jerry, and then the last 2 couples can battle it out!
31.gif

I really love Stacy and Tony too, but I did think last nite that she looked like a spider with those too-long legs trying to do the jive! It just seemed off to me.

i agree 100%. I didn''t like Stacy''s costume last night either, i''m not a guy and they would probably differ
9.gif
but the fish next hose made her legs look even longer
23.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ITA Mrs.S...I wasn''t sure if it was the fishnet or what. Last week''s costume for her was much better on her, Greg was in a puddle of drool.
20.gif

I hope that someday I too can look like Stacy in that outfit if we just take the right lessons.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too hope it comes down to Drew and Stacy - it would be a great matchup and really I can''t say that I know which is better. They both seem equally talented and it might just come down to the particular dance that they do. Sometimes the audience just throws me, because Master P should not have been on the show as long as he was! So I hope no funny business goes on because George and Jerry are no match for the other two.

The Thriller routine was definitely the best - I replayed it two or three times!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
His first ever vibrating sex toy
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results