shape
carat
color
clarity

Collage of thin pave eternity rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cluelessL

Rough_Rock
...and here is a closeup of that same one

vwpavecloseup.jpg

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
hey cluelessL,

yes, that''s it! how''d you do that? i''m so bad with computers
41.gif

yes, i''m not surprised that you also saw the ring at MCF, i think they are the only place (other than the Vera Wang store) that carries her jewelry. so which setting are you planning to go for? have you decided yet? your stone is a good size so i''m sure it''ll look great with any of the settings in your collage. keep me posted!

~rockaholic~

ddcobb

Rough_Rock
Matatora, where did you see the Michael B for $2300? I havent seen too many Michael B bands for under $2000 much less a setting like that for $2300. I''d love to find a place that had those settings for less than the incredibly high prices I have seen everywhere else.

Also, does anyone have a link or a closeup of the Michael B pic in the collage? I''d like to know the name of that particular setting as well if possible.

Thanks in advance.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The Micheal B ring was seen in Rochester NY at Mann''s I believe. Not 100% sure about the name, I will ask SO when I speak to him. Nice people there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results