carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Jimmianne, thank you for that cool NYC Lego for Greg. Love all your legos. It's a creative and fun outlet. :appl:
Love your meditation loft. Cool. I have to become more disciplined and try meditating. I know I would benefit from it. Inner peace is critical to happiness.

Marcy, sorry your weather yesterday was cool and rainy. Hoping today is a sunnier day so you can take your gems out and play. :love:

Thank you for sharing that doorbell phone with us. I am going to look into it and see if we can install it at the beach house. First I guess we need to get a doorbell here LOL. I hardly can hear the knock when we have visitors but I sorta like it that way. 8) When I am expecting deliveries I leave the inside door open so the delivery people can see we are home and I am also listening very carefully. Better to get a doorbell and that hook up you have.

You know I have that same wimpy intolerance to weather extremes you do Marcy. Greg always says I have a 2 degree comfort range haha. I agree that 73-75 is perfect. Another similarity we share. :halo:

I'm glad Marty had a good poker game and that you had a friend to keep you company and share stories with. I'm with Junie. Marty's clubs are nice but your bling is so much better. IMO. :love: And just to remind you blue is my favorite color...just saying. :cheeky:

Junie, please update us with how things are going re getting your home ready for your mom and how you are feeling etc. Haven't the last few days been so much fun re bling excitement. Haha when the NIRDIs get bling it feels we all do. Hopefully it has lifted everyone's spirits. :appl:
What are your Sunday plans? Cooler and windier than yesterday so we are discussing our plans right now.

CJ2008, thank you sweetie. That is so nice of you to say. Sometimes I wonder though. Don't want to relive what happened with Blu our first feral but I thought we did everything right (trapped, neutered and relocated to a horse sanctuary upstate NY) and he died 3 years later so I am still heartbroken about that though I realize we do the best we can I feel sometimes I just don't know what the best option is. I appreciate you visiting here and also appreciate your good thoughts for the kitties. They need all of the good thoughts and PS dust possible. Thank you!

Gypsy, thank you for stopping by and chiming in with your good thoughts and wishes for the kitties and (((hugs))) to you too. I wish you were here so we could do this together. CJ too and all the animal lovers. It is an overwhelming problem all over. What a great thing your local nursery is doing. Thank you for sharing that with us. Makes me happy knowing they are helping so many ferals. :appl:

I so appreciate the moral support and encouragement and good thoughts of all you girls. I do very little in comparison to the animal rescue people who are doing an amazing job saving as many homeless animals as possible. And so many rescue groups are struggling. But we all just do the best we can and little by little it adds up. That's what I keep telling myself.

Sharon, thinking of you and hoping you are having a good weekend.

Kristie hope your weather is cooling off. 100 degrees is officially to hot for me. Though I know it's a dry heat. :lol:

Scandi, hope you are finding helpful answers to the oil splatter problem and sending more good thoughts and dust your way.

Rainwood, I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. What did the architect say? Did he come up with a good solution to the attic studio/office stair issue?

Sammy finally came up to the backyard glass door last night and she hadn't done this for a long time...since she has been back she has been avoiding coming up to the door to say hi to our domestic kitties. But last night we heard a large bang and it was Tommy hitting the door ready to attack Sammy who came right up to the glass to peer in. So happy to see her back here. :appl: However when she saw me she ran but at least I know she is OK! I don't know why Tommy is so fierce towards her but it doesn't seem to bother Sammy. Only we humans seem to scare her but I guess it is for her own good. I mean there are lots of people with not good intentions so I don't take it personally.

This morning we are removing the food for the ferals again hoping we can trap Squirt, Fresca or Dr Pepper today or tomorrow. I cannot remember if I told you that I named the last cat Ann trapped on our property Pepsi. The cat who we initially thought was Squirt. Haha I am running out of good soda names girls so hoping we don't get too many more new ferals. So hoping today or tomorrow we can get Squirt, Fresca or Dr Pepper. Ann said this is it for a while now re trapping so please everyone keep your fingers crossed for the rest of the soda gang please!

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Weather cooperated and the wind was not too bad and we ended up cycling 65 miles. My birth year 8) . Our plans for today are up in the air. 25 plus mph gusty winds and cooler temps but we may just go for a shorter bike ride. Tomorrow we are headed home to NYC. The weekend just speeds by. Hoping all of you have a wonderful Sunday and sending big hugs to everyone.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Jimmianne, thank you for that cool NYC Lego for Greg. Love all your legos. It's a creative and fun outlet. :appl:
Love your meditation loft. Cool. I have to become more disciplined and try meditating. I know I would benefit from it. Inner peace is critical to happiness.

Marcy, sorry your weather yesterday was cool and rainy. Hoping today is a sunnier day so you can take your gems out and play. :love:

Thank you for sharing that doorbell phone with us. I am going to look into it and see if we can install it at the beach house. First I guess we need to get a doorbell here LOL. I hardly can hear the knock when we have visitors but I sorta like it that way. 8) When I am expecting deliveries I leave the inside door open so the delivery people can see we are home and I am also listening very carefully. Better to get a doorbell and that hook up you have.

You know I have that same wimpy intolerance to weather extremes you do Marcy. Greg always says I have a 2 degree comfort range haha. I agree that 73-75 is perfect. Another similarity we share. :halo:

I'm glad Marty had a good poker game and that you had a friend to keep you company and share stories with. I'm with Junie. Marty's clubs are nice but your bling is so much better. IMO. :love: And just to remind you blue is my favorite color...just saying. :cheeky:

Junie, please update us with how things are going re getting your home ready for your mom and how you are feeling etc. Haven't the last few days been so much fun re bling excitement. Haha when the NIRDIs get bling it feels we all do. Hopefully it has lifted everyone's spirits. :appl:
What are your Sunday plans? Cooler and windier than yesterday so we are discussing our plans right now.

CJ2008, thank you sweetie. That is so nice of you to say. Sometimes I wonder though. Don't want to relive what happened with Blu our first feral but I thought we did everything right (trapped, neutered and relocated to a horse sanctuary upstate NY) and he died 3 years later so I am still heartbroken about that though I realize we do the best we can I feel sometimes I just don't know what the best option is. I appreciate you visiting here and also appreciate your good thoughts for the kitties. They need all of the good thoughts and PS dust possible. Thank you!

Gypsy, thank you for stopping by and chiming in with your good thoughts and wishes for the kitties and (((hugs))) to you too. I wish you were here so we could do this together. CJ too and all the animal lovers. It is an overwhelming problem all over. What a great thing your local nursery is doing. Thank you for sharing that with us. Makes me happy knowing they are helping so many ferals. :appl:

I so appreciate the moral support and encouragement and good thoughts of all you girls. I do very little in comparison to the animal rescue people who are doing an amazing job saving as many homeless animals as possible. And so many rescue groups are struggling. But we all just do the best we can and little by little it adds up. That's what I keep telling myself.

Sharon, thinking of you and hoping you are having a good weekend.

Kristie hope your weather is cooling off. 100 degrees is officially to hot for me. Though I know it's a dry heat. :lol:

Scandi, hope you are finding helpful answers to the oil splatter problem and sending more good thoughts and dust your way.

Rainwood, I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend. What did the architect say? Did he come up with a good solution to the attic studio/office stair issue?

Sammy finally came up to the backyard glass door last night and she hadn't done this for a long time...since she has been back she has been avoiding coming up to the door to say hi to our domestic kitties. But last night we heard a large bang and it was Tommy hitting the door ready to attack Sammy who came right up to the glass to peer in. So happy to see her back here. :appl: However when she saw me she ran but at least I know she is OK! I don't know why Tommy is so fierce towards her but it doesn't seem to bother Sammy. Only we humans seem to scare her but I guess it is for her own good. I mean there are lots of people with not good intentions so I don't take it personally.

This morning we are removing the food for the ferals again hoping we can trap Squirt, Fresca or Dr Pepper today or tomorrow. I cannot remember if I told you that I named the last cat Ann trapped on our property Pepsi. The cat who we initially thought was Squirt. Haha I am running out of good soda names girls so hoping we don't get too many more new ferals. So hoping today or tomorrow we can get Squirt, Fresca or Dr Pepper. Ann said this is it for a while now re trapping so please everyone keep your fingers crossed for the rest of the soda gang please!

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Weather cooperated and the wind was not too bad and we ended up cycling 65 miles. My birth year 8) . Our plans for today are up in the air. 25 plus mph gusty winds and cooler temps but we may just go for a shorter bike ride. Tomorrow we are headed home to NYC. The weekend just speeds by. Hoping all of you have a wonderful Sunday and sending big hugs to everyone.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning NIRDIs,

Missy, you are doing such an amazing job with the ferals. I think about you every time I run this trail that runs along the shore. Lots of ferals hang out there and there are signs not to feed them. Poor things. They get hungry too... It's so funny that Tommy doesn't like Sammy. I wonder what that is all about. So great you went out for a nice long ride. Hope today's ride was good. Even in that cold windy weather. How do you keep from getting wind burn on your face while you go so fast? I missed running Bay to Breakers with my son b/c I had the stomach flu and am still recovering. Bummed about that.

Marcy, did Marty like his new clubs? Poker night sounded like a ton of fun. Breaking even after playing that long is definitely good.
June, I am sorry I haven't asked about how you are doing. I've been all about me lately. :naughty:
Kristie, I haven't asked about Maggie and Finn. How are they doing? I haven't gone back to read previous pages. I'm kinda hoping I can start here.
Jimmianne, Hi! It's been a while.
All other NIRDIs, nice to see you all here. I'll catch up again in time.

I'm good. I'm in bling learning mode, and may have some things to share but not quite yet. Thanks to NIRDIs who have infused some iron into my backbone and given me the courage to pursue something I love.

Hugs everyone.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Jimmianne, I am posting some new pictures here. That yellow sapphire is proving difficult to capture. I still don’t have any sunshine here. Marty does seem happy with his golf clubs but he won’t get to try them out until maybe Friday. It is almost winter cold here now in the 40’s with wind chill dropping it near freezing. Then he is going to Manhattan Tuesday through Thursday but at least it will be warmer when he gets home. Love your cross sections; very cool. For storage we have a back up hard drive to store our files and I put pictures and videos on a flash drive as well.

CJ2008 and Gypsy - it’s wonderful to see and hear so many care about helping out those cute feral kitties. Great cartoon Gypsy.

Junebug, I am sure Marty gets it that we all like sapphires better than golf clubs. I know some of our guys would strongly disagree though. How are you doing? Jimmianne asked pretty much the same questions I was going to ask about getting your place ready for your mom and getting ready for the move. I’ve been thinking of you a lot.

Missy the phone door bell works really well. I’ll get a picture of it. It hooks to our landline and when they ring the bell our phones ring and we can pick it up and talk to them. That will be great for packages when Marty is in his office downstairs. I know when I am listening for the door I’ll leave the TV off or set in the den and watch for whoever I am expecting. I won’t be doing that anymore. That is so funny we hear the same line about the 2 degree tolerance in temperature. You can add another thing to the list of things we share because blue is my favorite color. That is awesome Sammy came up to check out what was happening inside. Tommy just knows you like Sammy and makes sure his territory is clearly defined. Crossing my fingers for the rest of the soda game. I am glad you guys got in some nice bike rides this weekend.

LLJsmom, isn’t it funny how a new jewelry interest leads to exploration and learning? What did we do before we had the internet at our fingertips? Of course I went to the library or just didn’t pursue that interest and knowledge. Now I do! Marty has not tried his new clubs yet but he already said he needs a new golf bag. His complaint on that is it’s turning pink. I keep asking what’s wrong with a pink bag?

Not much exciting going on here.

Last night we had popcorn and rented the latest Star Wars movie.

Today I am working on laundry and got some pictures of my new bling but we have very thick cloud cover here. I probably won’t get some sun shots until maybe next weekend now.

Have a great Sunday.
Marcy

_3638.jpeg

_3639.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here the door bell. Ding dong your sapphires are here.

Marcy

imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1463344063.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
missy|1463310065|4031923 said:

That's my philosophy too. I do what I can, when I can. It does add up. You are making in a difference in multiple lives. It may seem like a small thing, but to each of those cats: it's the world. It's all about perspective. It's easy to get overwhelmed. I do too.

I was actually drifting off to sleep last night and I dreamed that I won the lottery and came on PS and that all the ladies (and gentlemen) who love animals helped me turn that win into a huge animal sanctuary here, contributing their advice, expertise and effort to help save as many kiddos as possible. It was a lovely dream.

Nice to see you too Jimmianne!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello girls :wavey:
Sorry I have been bad at posting. I'm a bit overwhelmed with the whole house-in-oil business. Trying to figure it out but no answers yet. Things take time, and I have the patience of a cat, lol. Are cats patient?? I have no idea. At least I'm not so I get frustrated. Not much happening here. We are however going to Edinburg on Thursday (to Sunday) without the children but together with my oldest friend and her DH. So that should be fun except for the weather report... so cold and rainy... Will have to find some good indoor places :) Anyone been there and have some tips? We have never been there before.

Oh I love bling!! Marcy, those stones are sooooo gorgeous! I really love the colour of both the blue and the yellow. First pics, I thought the blue was my favourite, but with the latest pictures, maybe the yellow? LOL :love: My best to Marty for his new bling! Congrats! I would think he is very happy ;))

Missy, all my very best wishes for the kitties! I'm so happy that Sammy is starting to come to the windows again! Think that is a really good sign that we all forget bad things and focus on good things - here - your feeding station :) I know they are ferals, but I think they are not completely wild, so they are probably not as traumatised about being captured as for example a tiger would be, if you know what I mean? They do know that people (or the smell of people) means food :) I know it is awful, just trying to comfort you a little. And as Gypsy said (I always love her posts by the way - so direct and genuine) you are making a big difference for these ferals!

LLJsmom, you are making me so curious! Can't wait until its "sharing time", hopefully :)

Rainwood, you are quite right that a decrease in value would get us an economic compensation (equal to the decrease in value if comparing resell value with and without damage probably), but i don't really feel like money is what I want - I just want a "perfect" house.. I do appreciate your input though. It really helps to get things written down and "on the table" sometimes - makes it easier to think things through.

June, thank you for all your good wishes! You really are a sweetheart! The car is fixed, money "well" spent, not - lol, my mother is better (antibiotics really help) and I hope for a better week this week!

Jimmianne, you are not an idiot (re phones and internet and PS posting), actually you are quite intelligent if I'm not much mistaken ;)) :bigsmile: The attic sounds wonderful! I have never tried meditation actually... nor yoga... hmmmmm..... A lot of my friends do bikram (hot version) yoga, but I have never found the compassion to even try it, lol. I'm stiff as a rock (LOL) so that is probably why I don't like it, and why I should do it...

I'm very happy with my new pink friend! It beeps when I sit for too long at work, so it reminds me to walk the stairs, get more water (coffee... ) or just stand up for a while. The desk can be raised, so that is a good thing. Not good for circulation to sit on my *** for 10 hours a day... It also measures heartbeat, activity, workouts, calories, and sleep quality. Quite the little knowitall.. :angel: :) My basic calorie use (if you sleep/sit all day without any activity) is shockingly low. So it feels good to see how I do good for my body by working out / hiking etc. Makes me realise that it is time well spent and not just "running away from" responsibilities, the children, work, etc.

Hope for a really good week for all NIRDIs, we deserve it! (And I do start to count myself as one of the NIRDIs, lol) Hugs!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My favourite bling these days :)

1453549004054-1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Cat update.

Good news first. We finally got Squirt. It was challenging to say the least. Ann was ready to call it quits and take the trap back and I pleaded with her to just leave it till it gets dark and we would monitor it via camera so she didn't have to stay there. So she left around 2PM and we just monitored via camera while we were out and nothing happened. No sign of the cats. We came back early so as not to disturb the cats that might be around and parked across the street too. LOL.

Then we monitored inside via the cameras and no one was coming around. Started preparing dinner and finally Squirt was sniffing about the trap and walked in just a few inches to eat the trail of food and then backed out. He/She is one smart kitty. At that point I was feeling so overwhelmed with emotions (and thank you NIRDIs who were there supporting me through it in real time) but suddenly Greg shouted he's trapped. We weren't completely sure it was Squirt yet as Greg went out to cover the cage with a blanket immediately as to calm the kitty and we didn't want to stress him anymore by looking in at him. I called Ann and she made the trip back here and we looked together and it is Squirt.. YAY! However he was quite agitated and scared so of course seeing his little sweet scared face made me sad but I know it is for the best.

I convinced Ann to let me try for one more cat before it got dark last night and then again today during the daylight hours. She was onboard with it because she actually had another slot open which we didn't realize so that was good. However no luck and by the time it got dark we had to close it down as we didn't want to get a raccoon.

Right before we shut the trap down for the evening Sammy started nosing around again (Ann had told me she probably would stay away from the trap but nope) and was about to go into the trap last night around 8:15 PM so I ran to the front door to frighten her away from the trap. It worked but it also ended our trapping for the evening. So disappointing knowing now that Sammy might get trapped again if we continue trapping. I wish we could have gotten all our ferals at one go round so we didn't have a mix of trapped and not trapped cats out there hungry while trying to trap the ones we didn't get to neuter/vaccinate etc. It's a big mess.

As soon as we shut the trap and put a bit of food inside the feeding station just so the cats could get some food and don't starve and guess what? Of course Dr Pepper showed up. Almost immediately and began eating. And then the raccoons came but they couldn't get in though they did get the food scraps that were on the ground on the porch where we have the feeding station and trap.

Then Ann called me and told me she trapped her 6th cat for this go round so all the veterinary appointments for this Friday were filled. But I convinced her to let me continue trying at least till tomorrow late afternoon. And she said OK she never does more than 6 so the vet clinic would probably not balk too much if she had a 7th cat this once.

Bad news. The bad news is I think Dr Pepper is pregnant. :cry: As soon as we put the food in the feeding station for overnight she came into the feeding station and just ate and ate for like 15 minutes straight. All of it. This is not her MO. She never eats so much. Greg had to go outside again to put a bit more food in the feeding station or else Sammy wouldn't have gotten any food. And we just watched the security camera pics overnight and Dr Pepper was back eating everything though Sammy got something but I cannot tell how much Sammy got to eat.

So now we are left with a strong probability that Dr Pepper is pregnant and that Fresca is the male who impregnated her. We all saw Fresca on the camera during daylight last week and Ann is sure he is a male from his appearance. Dr Pepper never comes out during the daylight hours so I have no clue how we are going to trap her and Fresca is rarely out during the day. This is why these are the 2 cats we have not yet trapped and now it is quite unlikely we will trap them at all. And soon enough Ann will release Sprite (once she is done weaning the newborns) and Squirt and Pepsi and so we will have 4 neutered/spayed/vaccinated cats out there along with the 2 we could not get and what are the odds we can trap Fresca and Dr Pepper instead of the 4 we already got? :cry: Once again a poor sleep night for me even though I know rationally I'm doing what we can and especially since we don't live here full time. Leaving this morning feeling instead of happy that we got Squirt and Pepsi I feel down that we didn't get Dr Pepper (who I am sure is pregnant) and Fresca (the father).

If you got this far thank you and sorry. I keep telling myself to buck up and not be such an emotional wimp and baby and I tell myself stop sharing and pouring your heart out on PS because I'm behaving pathetically. Yet I cannot stop because writing it down here helps a little at least and I will take any emotional help I can at this point. I am not proud. Getting involved in heartbreaking animal rescue sucks and yet I don't think I could have walked away when I first had the chance. Yeah I am a fool and idiot but at least I know it. I swear to you all I am not a masochist though it sure seems that way from the outside doesn't it. :knockout: Thank you for reading.

Gypsy, thanks again. If you have any advice on how to trap a pregnant cat before she gives birth or even after I am all ears. Even though we are leaving today Greg and I would make it our business to get back here if there is anything we could do.
I am hoping you win the lottery sweetheart. I would LOVE that. I don't play but maybe we will start.

Marcy, we bought the doorbell phone from Costco yesterday just because of your rec. I am not sure if one we got from Costco is a good brand. I have had no time to check yet but will do some reading when I have the time and see if we are keeping it. Thanks for the recommendation and idea.

Wishing Marty a safe flight. I am sure he will be busy only being away for 2 nights and he will be home to you soon.

LOVE your new sapphires and thank you for the extra pics. :love:

LLJsmom, looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts re your possible "new" acquisition. I think you know we are all gaga over it and LOVE it. :love: I wouldn't say go for it if I didn't believe it was gorgeous and perfect for you. Of course you have to do what your heart and mind tell you to but since you asked I am saying go for it. :love: :appl:
Wishing you clarity on your decision and lots of good luck.

To answer your question about windburn...I wear a mask even during what some consider warm temps because of my rosacea. If I don't protect my face in the cooler temps (and that includes temps in the 70s due to the cool wind off the ocean) I will have rebound flushing and burning for days and days sometimes weeks. I learned that the hard way so now I don't care that I look crazy wearing a mask when it is 75 lol because I have learned what I must do to survive and enjoy bicycling and other outdoor activities. I say to myself hey at least I am out there enjoying doing what I love to do and too bad if someone thinks I look like an idiot. I'm out there not letting my health issues stop me or hold me back. Yea. :halo:

Hi Scandi, hope you had a good weekend. I love seeing your gorgeous ring. :love: I am glad you are enjoying your new pink friend. And I am so sorry you are still dealing with this mess. I hope the experts can help you find the safest and best solution and that you can get your insurance company to pay. Greg told me to tell you to threaten the insurance company that you will come after them should anyone in the family get sick and sue them for billions. Tell them they better pay now in the short run what is relatively small money for them or pay big bucks after the fact in the long run. Pay now or really pay later. He said that tough talk works and they are all about risk management. They don't want a huge lawsuit later when they could nip it in the bud right now and just pay for new logs. (((HUGS))).

And thank you for your encouraging words and support. Yes I am trying to focus on the positive but the negative is making me feel so sad and I don't know how to push those dark thoughts and sadness about the ferals away from my brain yanno? I am trying I promise I am trying.

We did get a short bike ride in yesterday but the only enjoyable part of it was when we were done LOL. I was freezing my a** off yesterday during the ride and it was not fun for me at all. I wasn't wearing my heated jacket due to me getting rashes with heat. Yay another issue haha. So yes I was frozen the whole ride and we cut it short. We did 31 miles so it wasn't nothing but man was I glad to get back to the beach house and take a hot shower. Brrrrr. Cannot believe this is May but soon enough I am sure it will be too hot. Haha that's our weather for you. Not as bad as Wyoming (sorry Marcy) but not much better either!

We are headed back to Brooklyn in a few hours and will leave the trap in the remote possibility we get one more kitty. And after today we are done for at least a month or more. And honestly unless someone comes up with a genius idea I don't see how we can trap either Fresca or Dr Pepper. Not with all the other cats around who are more willing to enter the trap. :blackeye:

Adding a photon of Dr Pepper leaving the feeding station. This was right after we took the trap away and put a little food into the feeding station. She showed up immediately. Smart kitty making it difficult to trap and save her kittens. :cry:

Have a great Monday girls and wishing you lots of good things happening today. :wavey:

drpepper.jpg

drpepper.jpeg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy,
a trapping idea (though probably a bad one) - maybe Greg could make a contraption to close the "door" on the feeding station (or trap) that you can set of from inside the house? I mean, you know all the kitties by sight, so then you can just watch the security camera and close the door when you see the right one inside?? Like a little door that you lower by letting go of a string that holds it or something like that?
I know you will be successful, just hang in there!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, please tell Greg thank you! I love that you guys are at our side :) It means the world to me! The only problem here with our legal system is that you can't really get billions.. You can only get actual economic damage. So as the health care system is free, even cancer will only get you your lost income during sick leave (a bit over simplified, but you have to prove actual economic loss to get anything at all and then it is limited to that loss + a little extra for tort, maybe like 30 000 USD if you are lucky..). It is really stupid.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1463396390|4032214 said:
Missy,
a trapping idea (though probably a bad one) - maybe Greg could make a contraption to close the "door" on the feeding station (or trap) that you can set of from inside the house? I mean, you know all the kitties by sight, so then you can just watch the security camera and close the door when you see the right one inside?? Like a little door that you lower by letting go of a string that holds it or something like that?
I know you will be successful, just hang in there!

LOVE this idea Scandi!!!! Will share it with Greg. Big (((HUGS))). Even if we cannot make it work I love your ingenuity and your desire to help the kitties. THANK YOU! :appl: :appl: :appl: Love you and HUGS.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1463396611|4032215 said:
Missy, please tell Greg thank you! I love that you guys are at our side :) It means the world to me! The only problem here with our legal system is that you can't really get billions.. You can only get actual economic damage. So as the health care system is free, even cancer will only get you your lost income during sick leave (a bit over simplified, but you have to prove actual economic loss to get anything at all and then it is limited to that loss + a little extra for tort, maybe like 30 000 USD if you are lucky..). It is really stupid.

Aww I'm sorry Scandi. :(( That does suck. What keeps those big insurance companies honest then? :confused: :nono:
OK I still have confidence that it will work out and your family will be safe and healthy and you will still get your dream home. Sending you bucket loads of ***DUST*** to that end. And more big (((HUGS))). Haha you will all be sick of my hugs soon if you are not already. :oops: But they come from my heart. And we are here for you no matter what. Please don't hesitate to email me or anything OK?

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1463396817|4032217 said:
Scandinavian|1463396611|4032215 said:

Aww I'm sorry Scandi. :(( That does suck. What keeps those big insurance companies honest then? :confused: :nono:
OK I still have confidence that it will work out and your family will be safe and healthy and you will still get your dream home. Sending you bucket loads of ***DUST*** to that end. And more big (((HUGS))). Haha you will all be sick of my hugs soon if you are not already. :oops: But they come from my heart. And we are here for you no matter what. Please don't hesitate to email me or anything OK?

Missy, you are such a sweetheart! Your hugs make me happy!! And who said that the insurance companies are honest..???? LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I will send you an email as soon as we are able to find out anything, right now we don't even know what specific kind of oil we are talking about, so difficult to do anything yet. And big hugs right back at you!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, what a pain with the two "important" cats still on the loose. Looking from the positive side of things, you've gotten a lot accomplished. I think the string idea is excellent. There is also a magnetic door closer on the market: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KL2M64/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=1944687542&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000KL4KPA&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1WNSDJ28SQ0CBT12YNYQ

My horse Gypsy is better! Now my big guy has a severe foot abscess. Good grief. My instinct in high school to become a vet was well-founded.
But even my vet hates all that she sees. I could not do it. Missy, you and I would make terrible vets! I don't think we would survive it.lol
Good thing we know good people. I am wondering if you should do some research for a back-up trapper in the event that you need someone down the road? I know how hard it was to find Anne, but she seems a little overwhelmed. I do however imagine anyone dealing with ferals a lot would be. Why doesn't someone invent birth control feral feed?!
I mean they can do population control for mosquitoes, why not kitties?

I am psyched. I went to a party last night and met a very fun gay couple from Paris and one of the husbands said he would meet me in Paris for a day and take me around the city. How kind is that?I had planned to stay in my room near the train station and just venture out for food.
Sorry to talk about my trip so much...it is such a big deal for me. Please bear with me, because as the day grows closer and I REALLY get "excited" [I am not going to say 'anxious"] I will probably start babbling.

Scandi, that gorgeous ring. Words fail : ) truly. I hope you come to a GTG so we can all try it on [?]. Meanwhile, how nice that we have such a lovely NIRDI ring to see.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, so glad gypsy is doing better. I've been too worried to ask about her since you were not answering I figured I would wait till you felt like sharing. Big hugs to gypsy and you too.

I agree about never wanting to be a veterinarian. Ha I knew from early on that was out for me. Way too sensitive and easily upset about animals and their suffering. My sister otoh knew from the get go that was what she was meant to be. Despite her pediatric allergist pleading with my parents to discourage her from that profession. She has severe allergic asthma and allergies to everything, She was hospitalized dozens of times during her childhood due to her allergic asthma not being well controlled despite all the efforts in the parts of the doctors to treat it as best they could. Oh well she is now a veterinarian as you know and I know at this point she is disappointed in the field and all the uncaring vets who are businesspeople first and foremost. Ok another tangent...sorry lol.

Yes it would be great if someone could invent birth control for animals that one could add to their food supply. Guess it is not a big enough business money maker so doubtful we will ever see that. Wish I was smart enough to make something like that but I'm not. Any of you NIRDIs willing to try? 8)

Yay for meeting that person who will meet with you in Paris. :appl: And don't worry about sharing all your thoughts with us. Cmon Jimmianne you know that's what this thread is all about right? ;))

Looking forward to hearing all about your adventures as always. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian!!!!! I write so much and have so much crammed into my brain that I forgot to say... yes you are definitely a NIRDI through and through. :appl: :appl: :appl:

For better or worse. :cheeky:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy - thanks for being so welcoming to us ONIRDI's (occasional NIRDIs) ::) And yes - anything animal related warms my heart and makes my day.

missy - PLEASE continue to vent and share here. If there's anything I can feel good about often times is to give love and support to this community I love so much.

You're not behaving pathetically, or being an idiot or a wimp, at least not in my eyes - but I'd be "pathetic" and an idiot and a wimp right along with you faced with the same situation.

That said, if this is consuming you and you need to stop, for your own sanity and well being, give yourself that permission. You accomplished so much already and have helped so much.

But if you want to keep going, no, you're not an idiot, or pathetic, or a wimp. And we love you for what you're doing and have done. And the cats you've helped love you for it. You (and your DH) are their angels.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, wow, it's been a hectic and emotional weekend for you - try not to be tough on yourself, you and Ann are doing your best and it's so great that you were able to trap Squirt. And keep in mind there was a time you thought you wouldn't be able to trap any of them, and now you've succeeded in capturing four. I do hope that somehow it will be possible to trap the remaining two. Scandi had a great idea about trying to corral the kitties in the feeding station, it's definitely worth exploring! Please continue sharing your thoughts and feelings, it does help to share them with others - we nirdis are here for you anytime you need us! Big hugs to you!

Marcy, I somehow managed to miss one of your posts even though I saw the pic of Marty's clubs - I'm glad your boss was ok about the errors. Love your phone doorbell, what a great idea. Marty's poker game sounds like was fun and I'm glad you had some company too. Beautiful pics of your yellow sapphire, I absolutely love the shape and size, and the color is amazing. :love: Love your blue sapphires as well, imo the perfect shade of blue! In hindsight I wish I had gotten a lighter sapphire, mine looks good in sunlight but goes dark in low lighting. I wanted it to resemble the Diana/Kate ring haha! Oh well, at least it's surrounded by sparkly diamonds lol.

Jimmianne, I love that your ring design resembles the design in the Eiffel tower, talk about a happy accident! I'm thrilled you met someone who will show you around the city. And please don't hesitate to talk about your trip - I LOVE hearing about it and sharing in your excitement!

I'm happy to hear about Gypsy but so sorry about the abscess on your other horse - you just can't seem to catch a break here. Will be keeping him in my thoughts and I hope he's on the mend soon.

Scandinavian, so glad your grandmother is doing better! Your watch sounds very cool - I have a band that counts my steps, but I like that your watch tells you when you've been sitting for too long. My life right now is very sedentary, I exercise every day but I have a lot of down-time where I'm just sitting around my mother's house and it would be good to have a reminder that I need to get up and move around. It's wonderful that you take good care of yourself by being active, I'm glad you don't feel guilty about it because it's also a benefit to your family that you're in good shape and feeling your best! :clap:

So nice that you have a trip to Edinburg planned! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun in spite of the weather.

I continue to feel so badly about the log situation and I do hope you can get this resolved to your satisfaction. I really am so sorry about all of this (((hugs)))

LOVE the pic of your gorgeous ring! :love: Funny how bling pics always cheer me up! Don't hesitate to post more haha.

Things are ok with me - doing ok getting things set up - the main things left are getting a bed and getting doors put in. Hit a snafu as to who can install them but found a company in our area that I think can do it. Some little things left as well but I'm feeling ok about where I am. I plan on doing a lot this Wednesday when I'm home and this weekend. My mother is doing ok but is extremely tired throughout the day and evening and sleeps a lot. This has been going on for several years and seems worse lately but there doesn't seem to be a medical reason for it. Overall she's comfortable and eating and drinking ok. Thanks for asking everyone!

Hi CJ and Gypsy!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Scandinavian, have fun on your trip. I hope the weather is decent for you. Thank you for the compliments on my new sapphires. I am enjoying wearing the yellow one today. That is great you are finding your pink “fitness pal” so useful and helpful. Marty’s chirps at him if he hasn’t moved recently. Love the ring photo.

Missy, that is great Squirt will be able to get taken care of by Ann. It’s a tough situation for sure trying to help all the Soda gang but getting 4 helped is a wonderful feat. Dr Pepper is elusive. I hope you like the phone door bell. Marty is excited he can program it to say things - he’ll enjoy messing with people. Thanks for the compliments on my sapphires. Sorry to hear you were so cold biking this weekend. I’ll send some of my snow your way with Marty. Why should I have all the fun?

Jimmianne, I am delighted to hear Gypsy is better. Oh no to your big guy having an abscessed foot. How wonderful to meet a nice couple from France who offered to show you around. That is awesome.

CJ2008, you are always welcome here as an ONIRDI. I think it’s great when people want to help and take care of animals. I can watch any movie where people dry usually with a dry eye but if I watch a movie where a pet or animal dies I am inconsolable.

Hi Gypsy.

Junebug, I think my boss won’t be so forgiving if we have any more errors. I am going to kind of read my team the riot act - this XXX crap needs to stop and if you don’t approach our summer review training sessions with the right attitude your annual performance appraisal won’t make you happy. Thank you for the kinds words about my sapphires. I love the Princess Di / Kate style sapphire ring. I think all blue sapphires go pretty dark in the sun. I remember seeing yours; it is pretty. It sounds like you are close to getting everything done and ready for your mom. It’s probably good for your mom to get a lot of sleep. Glad to hear she is comfortable and eating and drinking okay.

It’s snowing here right now. Marty heads to DIA in the morning so I hope the road is okay for him. He is going to NYC for a few days.

We had some steaks, veggies, baked potatoes for supper followed by a mini cheesecake with strawberry and blueberry compote (I keep calling it compost to be obnoxious). I asked Marty who was going to cook my supper for the next few days?

Have a great evening and day tomorrow.

I have a car appointment Friday to see why my Audi vibrates like a 40 year old clunker when I step on the breaks. That’s going to hurt the pocket book.

Take care.
Marcy

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi again Marcy and hi June! Thank you for your warm hellos 8)

And Marcy - yes - I cannot watch, hear, or think about, any animal suffering. That's why I can't watch any "nature" documentaries, etc. And that's why I have put myself in danger trying to help creatures cross the road. :???: the thought of possibly having to see an animal get run over and hurt or killed puts me in a frenzy. I'm working on this though - I realize I can be much more helpful if I THINK first (and also might help me not die in the process. :???: )

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs,

Missy, Scandi's idea of an automatic drop door is a good one. Keep them in. They may not like it, but it's good for them. And Missy, you gotta be you. You love these cuddly, sweet, not-altogether-cooperative, multiplying little four legged kitties, and you would be more miserable not doing anything. (((hug))) Leave it all on this thread. It's what it's here for. Good luck to catching Pepper and Fresca. And I'm glad to hear that you do wear a face mask. I would think that even with perfect, un-sensitive skin, the face takes quite a beating. It's so much better that you cover up. And it protects your face from sun damage. I wear long sleeve running tops even when it's 60s outside, and my body temp heats up to 80+. And let me just say, regarding your response to Jambalaya on her heart wrenching thread, I could not agree more. I kinda wrote something similar, but chickened out of hitting "submit". No courage. But yes, completely trusting your partner, and feeling completely safe is what does it for me, other than knowing that no one loves me like my DH. :D

Jimmianne, excited for you. Didn't know you were headed off to Paris again. Hope you have a fabulous time. And am happy Gypsy continues to get better. My heart completely breaks when I see an injured horse. I don't know why. Maybe it's because my dad used to take me to the horse races regularly when I was a kid, and loved to just stand there and watch the horses in their stalls for hours.

Marcy, I'm sorry the work situation is what it is. I can only imagine how frustrated supervisors are. That is a large part of the reason why I never wanted to be one. Bad girl for not stepping up, but I know my fuse is short, so it would not be good for the people I supervise or me. I wish you the best. You are awesome for continuing to persevere and trying to make improvements. I hope your people will really grasp the issue and take your words to heart.

June, things are coming together. New bed and door. Wow. These things seem so logistical, but they're so real, and in some ways, very big and indications of a significant life change. I am hoping for you that all the logistics are ironed out and happen as you have planned. Even that would save you a lot of stress.

Scandi, I guess you're going on a trip. I hope you have a great time!!

Gypsy, CJ2008, welcome! You will definitely get updates on Missy's rescues here.

I've got a very busy May, with a family wedding and a half marathon at the end of the month. Not sure if I will run it hard or take it easy. I'm recovering from a very bad flu and may not be quite ready. And just a random comment, my son is reading Call of the Wild, by Jack London. I read it in 8th grade too, but just now, at age 44, did I realize why the book was titled Call of the Wild. It's a pretty brutal story. Anyhoo...

Have a great night ladies!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

So operation trap cat was a fail yesterday and we are done with this round of trapping. Veterinarian appointment for neuter/spay/vaccination is May 20th and Ann has no more room for any cats. She has 5 sick kittens and Sprite and Sprite's 3 kittens and 6 feral cats from this latest round of trapping. Fresca was sniffing around the trap yesterday around 1:30 PM or so and I was holding my breath but he was too smart. Went all around the trap and then left and neither he nor Dr Pepper showed up the rest of the day. Neither (thankfully) did Sammy. Ann showed up around 7PM to shut the trap down and put the gravity feeders back (as we were in Brooklyn) and almost immediately after she had done that and left Fresca showed up and started chowing down on the food. He is SMART. So we are done for a long while and just hoping no one has kittens in the meantime. :!:

Fresca showing up right after Ann removed the trap last night and put the gravity feeders back in the feeding station. :rolleyes:

fresca730pmmay162016_0.jpg

And there was another cat (a white one) we have never seen before eating last night. And so it goes. I guess word is getting around that our home is the place to be if you are a feral. 8) ;(
And the baby raccoon was eating last night too. It's a revolving door lol.

Of course I am relieved and happy everyone seems OK and is now eating well again. I was upset about withholding food even though it was for a good reason.

Junie, I am glad things are coming together somewhat and hope the people you found for the door installation work out. I am sorry your mom is so tired throughout the day and I am guessing it is normal for her age and that you have discussed it with her doctors and all. It is challenging doing all you are doing and I hope this change improves your quality of life. Moving your mom to your home so you don't have to commute back and forth every week and also getting some much needed expert help. And thank you for your (((hugs))) and you know I am sending some big (((hugs))) your way too sweetheart. It is all going to work out and soon enough things will be in place and life will be calmer and smoother and you will be able to get away to your beach house and enjoy some much needed time for yourself!

Marcy, you weren't kidding when you say winter in Wyoming lasts till (or was it through?) June. Snow, OMG that's nuts. Lucky Marty is getting away and the weather here isn't too bad especially compared to your snow in mid June. Hope he has a safe flight and enjoys what little of NYC he will see being in meetings and all. Next time we all have to plan a GTG so you can join him and we can take you around town and cook for you. Wish you were joining his because I would so take off work right now. 8-)
And then you wouldn't have to worry about dinner for the next few days. :devil:

CJ, I am right with you. I cannot stand to see any animal suffering and even March of the Penguins proved too upsetting to watch when the filmmakers just let the little baby penguin die. ;( I am done with animal documentaries and the such. I abhor violence of any kind so it makes watching many movies difficult but we watch most movies at home and Greg warns me and then mutes the movie and I don't look till the violence is over. That's with people but with animals I won't even start watching the film. Cannot do it. :cry:
Be careful when you are helping animals but glad you are doing it!!! And thank you for your kind words. We are hardly (well maybe Greg is :halo: ) angels but we just love animals. I love them more than most (with the exception of the people in this thread!) people. But that's easy to do. They are innocent and sweet and through no fault of their own in a terrible situation. If only people would spay and neuter and not abandon animals! :blackeye:

LLJsmom, yes I love the spf clothing too and wear long sleeves all summer long when cycling. It's the only way I can safely be outside doing what I love so it is worth being warm. I am sad it didn't work out for you but you will find the bling of your dreams. Don't worry and don't feel badly. If it wasn't right it wasn't right and even though I loved it doesn't mean it was the right one for you and I am glad you realized that before you made a mistake. Don't worry you will find the ONE. Exciting you have another marathon coming up and yes this is a busy month isn't it. Enjoy.

Scandi, I am glad you are planning another trip and Edinburgh sounds like fun. I hope things are moving along with the log situation and I am continuing to send good thoughts your way. And (((hugs))).

Almost forgot, last night I was reading about remote control traps. Yes they have them! But Greg is trying to figure out if it would work for us or if he should build one himself. We wouldn't rig the feeding station because then we wouldn't be able to transfer the feral cat to a carrier/cage to transport him. The feeding station is huge so it cannot really be moved like a carrier so that's why we need to rig a trap with the remote control. Anyway just in the beginning thought process and I really want Ann to house the ferals so we just have to wait because we aren't there long enough stretches to do this all ourselves. We can make the remote control trap (perhaps) and watch and have it trap the cats we want (I don't mind staying up all night to get the nocturnal cats) but we need Ann to arrange their housing and such after we do this. Thank you for the idea Scandi!

http://www.livetrap.com/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=590

Sharing a pic of Dr Pepper from last night. She only shows up at night. We think she is pregnant and also adding a pic or 2 of the baby raccoon who showed up last night to eat too. And lastly the new cat we have never seen before. She is the white one.

Have a good day girls. :wavey:

drpeppercomingoutatnight.jpg

drpepperatnight.jpg

babyraccooneating.jpg

whoisthewhitecateatingherewithdrpepperlookingon.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a little vent here for a moment if I may.
I ordered diamond earrings last week and paid $35 for shipping. The vendor said she was sending it right out. She sent it regular USPS mail tracking but not priority. What was the $35 shipping cost for then? :shifty:

She is a vendor on Etsy and also a PSer. I don't get why she didn't sent it USPS priority at least. Now it is still in transit.
I paid for the earrings immediately (7AM her time) Thursday morning. It is now Tuesday. Maybe I am being impatient (yes I am!) but regular USPS mail doesn't cost $35 so I cannot understand why she couldn't have sent it 2 day priority as many other vendors do. And other vendors don't charge that much for USPS shipping. I just get the feeling I am being nickeled and dimed to death and it annoys me. The earrings were NOT cheap and I am annoyed she overcharged me for shipping and I don't even have them yet. :nono:

And she's a PSer too! :knockout: :blackeye:

Rant over. I sure hope when the earrings arrive I love them but now I am having misgivings about this purchase and the vendor accepts NO returns. Last time I am trusting anyone and purchasing something sight unseen that I cannot return. Buying online is a leap of faith so at least offer a 3 day return period yanno? I get offering no returns if you are just a regular person and not a vendor. Absolutely understand that. But she is a professional in the jewelry business and has an online jewelry shop. My fault because I knew she had the no return policy but now after she pulled this on me with the $35 shipping and not even sending it expedited I am lacking anymore trust in her and her shop. Oh well. Live and learn.

OK back to the regularly scheduled programming. Please share something happy and good and maybe blingy soon. I need a happy bling fix. 8-)

ETA: and I just have to add this. Then you have Adam at OWD who is truly a sweetheart in every way. He never nickels and dimes anyone and goes above and beyond IMO in every transaction or non transaction as the case may be. Willing to go out of his way to make sure the customer gets the diamond of their dreams. He does whatever necessary to make you happy. He is generous and knowledgeable and doesn't steer you wrong. He is a true gem among the vendors and I wish I could make every purchase from him. Seriously so impressed with him time and time again. :appl: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mistake! Seller did ship 2 day priority and though it took more than 2 days that's OK cause they have arrived finally. :appl:
Love em. Don't have much time right now but of course you know I had to take care of my NIRDIs. So a couple of quick just got em shots for now to hold you girls over. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Tommy had to inspect them before I tried them on because Princess Francesca was having her beauty nap so was unavailable. Tommy steps in for her as necessary. :bigsmile:

img_11757.jpg

img_11758.jpg

img_11759.jpg

img_11760.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad it worked out and you now have your earrings! :appl: Omigosh missy, they're gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: I love them and they look perfect on you! :dance: Very excited for you! love the kitty who is getting into the act too hehe.

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy, I don't know which I love more - your earrings or Tommy's investigation of them! Glad to know he's on the case when the lovely Francesca is getting her beauty sleep. And I know you know this but you're doing everything you reasonably can for the Soda Gang (here we'd call it the Pop Gang because we don't use the word soda for soft drinks). Don't feel bad that you can't fix the whole situation. That isn't possible. Be happy that Sprite's kittens may have a chance at a better life because of you and Greg. And that all of the ferals have a better life because of you and Greg. Few people would go to the lengths the two of you have so pat yourselves on the back for what you can do, not what you can't.

Junie, it sounds like you're getting close to having everything done for your mom's arrival. It's always the stuff near the end that that is the hardest to get accomplished. And you are also doing something wonderful in a situation where you can't fix everything. Pat yourself on the back too!

Marcy, love the photos of your new jewels, and sorry to hear that both the weather and work are making your life harder. Focus on the lovely new jewels when either of them get you down. That's what they're designed to do!

Jimmiannne, all I can say is I look forward to your posts because you lead and have led a very intriguing life. I'm often delightfully surprised at what you're up to!

Scandi, hope things are looking up on the house front, and making progress on solutions for the oil mess.

LLJsMom, sorry the jewelry purchase didn't work out but something more perfectly suite will come your way.

I know I'm forgetting a lot of what I wanted to respond to, but I have a long day of work and need to get back to it. Met with the architect who's going to look at a couple different options for turning my attic space into an office/studio on the island.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous earrings Missy! Glad they came safe and sound.

The picture of the raccoon with their hand in the pie was too funny. Your place is really where it's at!! Club Fed!! :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
missy said:
Then you have Adam at OWD who is truly a sweetheart in every way. He never nickels and dimes anyone and goes above and beyond IMO in every transaction or non transaction as the case may be. Willing to go out of his way to make sure the customer gets the diamond of their dreams. He does whatever necessary to make you happy. He is generous and knowledgeable and doesn't steer you wrong. He is a true gem among the vendors and I wish I could make every purchase from him. Seriously so impressed with him time and time again. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Hi ladies! I rarely pop on this thread (and even more rarely post in general) but Missy I couldn't keep quiet when I read this. I wish I could shout from the mountain tops how much I agree with you about Adam- he is so wonderful, warm and hard working! My experience with him has been exactly as yours has, with him going above and beyond to help me. I think it really helped me to be able to meet him in person when we lived in NYC because I was able to appreciate how his website is really just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what he has to offer- his inventory is out of this world! I know he gets some flack for not always being immediately responsive to emails (and that is a big deal if you aren't able to visit him in person), but he is worth the effort it might take to make contact with him!

Ok, done with the thread jack :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results