clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fan

canuk-gal|1462222902|4026274 said:
diamondseeker2006|1462217051|4026235 said:
I was looking on the VCA site and some prices have actually been REDUCED! I noticed because my bracelet is less. But I think other things are lower, also. The pink gold clover perlee bracelet was around $28k when I saw it, and now it is around $25k. Unusual, but very nice unless one recently paid the higher price, like ME!!!! My original pink gold sweet bracelet is priced $50 higher. So it depends upon the piece. It's worth taking a look if you'd had your eye on something because it just might be lower!

I have never hard of such a thing! But I am happy!

I have never heard of such a thing, either. The weird thing is, it's not like there's been a giant drop in the price of gold in the last two months. It's been in the $1200 range the entire time.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1462230009|4026319 said:
MissGotRocks|1462222643|4026271 said:
DS, can you return yours for full price since you have a receipt for what you paid for it?

No, actually when you buy in the boutique it is exchange only, which is why I exchanged the pink gold for the yellow gold in the first place. I love the bracelet, but really, I do not need this bracelet and rarely will wear it. That could be said of all the bracelets I have, but this one was more pricey than most of my bracelets. It was my fault for not asking about return policy...but I had never heard of a reputable jeweler that didn't offer one!

Yes, I would not have guessed that either - what a shame! I hope you find a successful resolution to this - I suppose in the form of resale.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1462217051|4026235 said:
I was looking on the VCA site and some prices have actually been REDUCED! I noticed because my bracelet is less. But I think other things are lower, also. The pink gold clover perlee bracelet was around $28k when I saw it, and now it is around $25k. Unusual, but very nice unless one recently paid the higher price, like ME!!!! My original pink gold sweet bracelet is priced $50 higher. So it depends upon the piece. It's worth taking a look if you'd had your eye on something because it just might be lower!

Yes, that's true. DS. My SA originally said prices on some pieces would go down, whilst some would go up. But I think the reduction *might* be across the board. That's, apparently, to do with the Euro being lower compared to the SGD. But it's a bit perplexing b/c the Euro has gone up against the USD recently. Who cares?! As long as their prices go down, that's what matters.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1462225813|4026294 said:
Phoenix|1462212250|4026194 said:
diamondseeker2006|1462206822|4026168 said:
Oh gosh, Phoenix...the rose gold perlee with the diamond clovers or all gold? I will have to agree with you, the rose gold was outstanding in that bracelet.

As for me, I haven't really had the opportunity to wear my Alhambra bracelet at all! There are a few occasions this summer, but I am thinking I may sell it. If anyone is interested, let me know.

DS, it's the Perlee clover bracelet with diamonds. I'm picking it up tomorrow. I hope the condition is brand new, like they promised. They had to request for a few pieces for me to look at...it's to do with the serial number (long story, lol) and am also fussy about the condition.

You should wear your bracelet. It's so pretty! :love: :love:

I think I may have become a VCA convert...omg!! :rolleyes: bad for the bank a/c!
Phoenix...can't wait for pics!!!!! :naughty:

I promise. Pics when I get the bracelet!! :loopy:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My new love! :love: :love: :love:

The pics do not do the bracelet justice!! It's absolutely exquisite!! and the workmanship is really top-notch, everything is just absolute perfection, not a single thing out of place.

And the colour IRL is much more of a soft peachy pink. For some reason, it looks more like YG in the second pic (not that there's anything wrong with it, just not what I've chosen).

perlee.jpg

perlee_2.jpg

_37086.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462287432|4026545 said:
My new love! :love: :love: :love:

The pics do not do the bracelet justice!! It's absolutely exquisite!! and the workmanship is really top-notch, everything is just absolute perfection, not a single thing out of place.

And the colour IRL is much more of a soft peachy pink. For some reason, it looks more like YG in the second pic (not that there's anything wrong with it, just not what I've chosen).

Oh how Yummy, Phoenix! It looks absolutely divine on you--the perfect addition to your already amazing collection! :love: :cheeky: :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you, m-2-b :))

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, repeating what I said in the "show me" thread. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Perlee bracelet! :love: It being easily removable sounded just perfect, until I found out the version without diamonds also is without clovers. :((

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear|1462299373|4026621 said:
Phoenix, repeating what I said in the "show me" thread. LOVE LOVE LOVE your Perlee bracelet! :love: It being easily removable sounded just perfect, until I found out the version without diamonds also is without clovers. :((

CareBear, thank you again. Yes, I know - isn't that horrible? The clovers are amongst what make the bracelet attractive and iconic, IMO anyway. I'm sorry.

Perhaps they will introduce one with clovers some time in the future (?). Just like they never used to have RG, only introducing it a few years ago (I forget when exactly).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, that is gorgeous, and I agree, pictures in no way do justice to that bracelet! It is really an exceptional piece!!! :love: So happy for you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:wavey: Phoenix! You got her!!!

:love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

I think she deserves her own SMTB. It really looks so beautiful on your slender lovely arm. So when do plan on wearing it?? Daily, sometimes or special occasions?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1462225717|4026293 said:
hathalove|1462065550|4025653 said:
LLJsmom|1461835184|4024520 said:
hathalove|1461647398|4023630 said:
PSers with Love rings did you feel you had to size up? Which one do you own?

In the 5.5 mm yes. I am usually a 4.5. I went up to 5.0 which is a 50 I believe. For a right hand ring.

Thank you! I was thinking of getting the 5.5 as a right hand ring. I'm torn. I normally wear a Cartier 52 (trinity) and 53 (2.5mm plain) for my right hand ring finger depending. So good to know I will most likely need to size up. Plus I dont like tight rings anyway. Do you have both the mini and the full size love ring then? If you could only choose one, which do you prefer? This decision has been driving me crazy.

Hatha, I thought I would like the skinny on my right but I actually loved the 5.5 mm.

I ended up returning it because I am saving up for something. Don't love it enough to blow that much money in it. I do love it in rose gold.

Is what you are getting also Cartier? I went ahead and purchased the love ring in yellow gold. Went with the classic version to wear on my middle finger right hand. Didn't really care for the wedding band size plus I have a lot of plain bands from Cartier so I wanted something that stood out a bit more. I am loving it! I also tried on a few bracelets that I have been eyeing. One is a love circle bracelet with chain and one or two tiny diamonds. It seems like nothing in the case but you put it on and it is so beautiful and delicate. I also tried on the green chrysoprase amulet bracelet which I thought was sweet! Still thinking about those. Anyway, thank you for the help. I know there aren't a ton of PSers that are fans of the love :angel:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

hathalove|1462318231|4026818 said:
LLJsmom|1462225717|4026293 said:
hathalove|1462065550|4025653 said:
LLJsmom|1461835184|4024520 said:
hathalove|1461647398|4023630 said:
PSers with Love rings did you feel you had to size up? Which one do you own?

In the 5.5 mm yes. I am usually a 4.5. I went up to 5.0 which is a 50 I believe. For a right hand ring.

Thank you! I was thinking of getting the 5.5 as a right hand ring. I'm torn. I normally wear a Cartier 52 (trinity) and 53 (2.5mm plain) for my right hand ring finger depending. So good to know I will most likely need to size up. Plus I dont like tight rings anyway. Do you have both the mini and the full size love ring then? If you could only choose one, which do you prefer? This decision has been driving me crazy.

Hatha, I thought I would like the skinny on my right but I actually loved the 5.5 mm.

I ended up returning it because I am saving up for something. Don't love it enough to blow that much money in it. I do love it in rose gold.

Is what you are getting also Cartier? I went ahead and purchased the love ring in yellow gold. Went with the classic version to wear on my middle finger right hand. Didn't really care for the wedding band size plus I have a lot of plain bands from Cartier so I wanted something that stood out a bit more. I am loving it! I also tried on a few bracelets that I have been eyeing. One is a love circle bracelet with chain and one or two tiny diamonds. It seems like nothing in the case but you put it on and it is so beautiful and delicate. I also tried on the green chrysoprase amulet bracelet which I thought was sweet! Still thinking about those. Anyway, thank you for the help. I know there aren't a ton of PSers that are fans of the love :angel:

Hatha, yes I purchased the Cartier Love ring. At some point in the future I will get another. They are addicting and very much my style. I love the amulette pendant. Please post pics when you get it. Their yellow gold is luxurious.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1462314579|4026775 said:
Phoenix, that is gorgeous, and I agree, pictures in no way do justice to that bracelet! It is really an exceptional piece!!! :love: So happy for you!

Thank you, DS. I'm so happy for me too, lol! :bigsmile:

I do blame you...errhh...I mean THANK YOU for posting on PS ...all the pics have really ignited my passion for the Perlee.

What a funny introduction to the wonderful world of VCA, eh?! :loopy:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1462315354|4026784 said:
:wavey: Phoenix! You got her!!!

:love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

I think she deserves her own SMTB. It really looks so beautiful on your slender lovely arm. So when do plan on wearing it?? Daily, sometimes or special occasions?

Yes, finally!! Well, it did take me one whole month to decide to adopt her, lol! ;)) :))

I already posted pics on the VCA thread too. A separate thread would be overkill, me thinks. But I do appreciate your enthusiasm. :praise:

I'm so going to wear her daily. I'm wearing Holly daily as well, so I think Holly and her little sister (need to think of a name for her now, he he) go so well together. Mind you, I'm wearing her on my right wrist lest she scratches my watch or vice versa.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Now, I'm pondering if I should also get a Cartier 4-diamond WG bracelet? I've been wanting it for sooooo long now, so might as well quench that thirst. On the other hand, I wouldn't wear it all the time, bc I just don't like the idea of having a piece of jewellery on 24/7. Or I may just put it on and take it off whenever I wear it.....hmm...Anyone want to help me out here?

There's also the issue of the money. I've just splurged on the Perlee...maybe I should wait on this one some more?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, I would go into the Alhambra bracelets next, personally, but I just wrote on the other thread that if I were to get a Love bracelet, it would absolutely be the cuff! Both m2b and LLJsmom bought the cuff so it can be worn and easily taken on and off. Those of us who take good care of our jewelry would probably go nuts with the scratches that would soon appear on a full love bracelet, not to mention, I couldn't stand to wear a stiff metal bracelet 24/7. The only bracelet I could tolerate wearing all the time would be a DBTY, but I still don't do it.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS, thank you for your suggestions.

I've decided not to buy a Love after all. I reckon that after many years of coveting it and I STILL haven't bought it, it could only mean one thing: I don't really love it! I mean I like it but I don't LOVE it. And it's too much money to not love it.

I'm also trying not to get side-tracked in my current/ next project (an RM watch). Got to be good and stay focused!! LOL

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have to say: I.love.this.thread!! :love: :love: :love: ...every single page of it!!

I never knew I was that much of a branded jewellery wh*** til I came across this thread. I love all the pieces posted here, esp the VCA. Did I already say I've fallen head over heels in love with VCA?! :loopy: :lickout:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462424598|4027473 said:
I have to say: I.love.this.thread!! :love: :love: :love: ...every single page of it!!

I never knew I was that much of a branded jewellery wh*** til I came across this thread. I love all the pieces posted here, esp the VCA. Did I already say I've fallen head over heels in love with VCA?! :loopy: :lickout:
Phoenix, it is EXPENSIVE to be a VCA wh***. :lol: I got a single motif Alhambra a few years back and really want another piece. But it seems everything I am coveting from VCA is in the 5-digit range?! :errrr: And I keep thinking, I can get a 1.5-2ct diamond for that? The plus side is you then walk back into Cartier and it feels so "reasonably" priced. :tongue:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear|1462441243|4027522 said:

Phoenix, it is EXPENSIVE to be a VCA wh***. :lol: I got a single motif Alhambra a few years back and really want another piece. But it seems everything I am coveting from VCA is in the 5-digit range?! :errrr: And I keep thinking, I can get a 1.5-2ct diamond for that? The plus side is you then walk back into Cartier and it feels so "reasonably" priced. :tongue:

Yes!!! I'm painfully aware!! ;(

If I had all the money in the world, I'd happily spend at least 6 hrs in the VCA store, buying several necklaces, bracelets, watches etc....**sigh** one can dream!! lol

Speaking of Cartier being "reasonably" priced (that's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time :lol: ), guess what I bought today? :naughty: (clues: it's not a Love and it's skinny).

What are you coveting at VCA btw? Enquiring minds and all... :cheeky:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462453518|4027585 said:
CareBear|1462441243|4027522 said:

Yes!!! I'm painfully aware!! ;(

If I had all the money in the world, I'd happily spend at least 6 hrs in the VCA store, buying several necklaces, bracelets, watches etc....**sigh** one can dream!! lol

Speaking of Cartier being "reasonably" priced (that's one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time :lol: ), guess what I bought today? :naughty: (clues: it's not a Love and it's skinny).

What are you coveting at VCA btw? Enquiring minds and all... :cheeky:

Did you get the Juste un Clou? With diamonds??? :naughty: Pictures please!!!

I would LOVE to own the turquoise 10 motif v. alhambra necklace, but would be really happy with a single turquoise (in budget!). Turquoise was totally not available for a while but I think last year VCA started stocking turquoise pieces again. But still no single motif v. alhambra, only the butterfly. I saw the 20 motif one at one of the boutiques, but the price was just :knockout:. Now I'm also coveting YOUR bracelet!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear,

I literally LOL"ed when I read your post! :lol:

All the vintage Alhambra pieces are so timeless. I hope they make the one with turquoise for you soon.

I'm loving the sweet WG single diamond motif bracelet {that is prob gonna be my next VCA acquisition and I plan to stack it with my WG diamond tennis bracelet). I also saw and took pics AND videos :naughty: of two full necklaces. OMG, they were soooooooo :love: :love: :love: . Alas, the prices are shocking!! ;(

My new Cartier piece? Oh, it's just a skinny Trinity band. I lost some weight recently and all my rings are spinning. I've been wearing Holly stacked with several eternity bands. I read this thread again last night and saw Yssie's skinny 7-band again and I thought to myself : "hmmm...I'd love a 3-band one, bet that'd stack nicely with Holly". So I texted my SA and voila she just happened to have one in my size. :appl: I went straight to Cartier and bought it and am loving it stacked with Holly. I plan to also wear it as a RHR perhaps stacked with my coloured stone rings.

The JUC - like someone else on this thread has said, I cannot bring myself to buy a giant nail. Now, if someone were to gift me the diamond version, I'd happily wear it!! Lol

I will try and post (more) pics of my RG Perlee bracelet and the Trinity ring soon, along with pics of the VCA pieces I'm currently coveting.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, photos of the new trinity stacked with Holly please!!! Any excuse for more Holly photos ;))

gosh, I hope it's not a freudian slip there, and I'm subconsciously coveting a giant nail covered in diamonds??? :errrr:
An acquaintance of mine wore a JUC to group dinner once and it looked quite nice on her! But she is younger with a more "edgy" style. Worked really well with her bright red Celine.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my goodness.

I have missed so much. SO much. New pics from m2b, Phoenix - your Perlee came in and is exactly what you wanted, no problems or concerns!!! - I can't wait to get home and catch up!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yssie|1462500107|4027904 said:
Oh my goodness.

I have missed so much. SO much. New pics from m2b, Phoenix - your Perlee came in and is exactly what you wanted, no problems or concerns!!! - I can't wait to get home and catch up!!!!

I've missed your presence here, Yssie. Hope you're well. How's that setting project going?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Guess what, PS'erss?

My Cartier SA texted me just now, to say a brand new piece just came in, in my size and with my desired serial number!! :appl:

When I was at the store yesterday, I tried on the Love stacked with the Perlee and they looked soooo good together. :love: :love: :love:

I'm going to scratch that itch after all. It's been ongoing on for too many years!

That absolutely is IT for this year. No more bling spending!! Seriously seriously!! This year anyway.... ;-)

I will start a new thread with all my newly acquired/ set pieces in 2016 (check out my latest post on the 2016 bling projects). It's been a very blingy year indeed! :twirl: :love: :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear|1462477822|4027788 said:
Phoenix, photos of the new trinity stacked with Holly please!!! Any excuse for more Holly photos ;))

gosh, I hope it's not a freudian slip there, and I'm subconsciously coveting a giant nail covered in diamonds??? :errrr:
An acquaintance of mine wore a JUC to group dinner once and it looked quite nice on her! But she is younger with a more "edgy" style. Worked really well with her bright red Celine.

Ha ha ha, CareBear, nothing wrong with coveting a giant nail covered in diamonds. As mentioned, I'd happily wear one.

Agreed that the JUC is very edgy...different.

I'll start my own thread, for all my new pieces, complete with details and pics. Holly will be the star attraction (she doesn't have a new costume yet, but I'm sure she'd love to show off, lol). Will have to figure out how to post more pics, my new laptop is not co-operating...well, I'm sure it's more likely the user! ;))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I picked up the WG 4-diamond Love bracelet today! :love: :appl:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462542919|4028060 said:
I picked up the WG 4-diamond Love bracelet today! :love: :appl:
WOW! Has the love bracelet been screwed onto your wrist? Same wrist as the VCA??? :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results