clarity

Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fans

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Let's talk branded pieces...Yssie, DS, and all other fan

Phoenix|1462542919|4028060 said:
I picked up the WG 4-diamond Love bracelet today! :love: :appl:

It's so funny when I saw your post about the fact that you hadn't gotten it over the years means that you probably don't LOVE it. I thought in my head you will have it within a month! Then I show up here to see if you posted pics of the Trinity and your diamond and Boom there's your post..four diamond love! Lol. Within a week. :dance: Congratulations!!!! I'm sure you Loved it and Love it even more now that you have it. Let's see pics please of the bangles stacked and of the love alone. I know it's gorgeous. Show us your ring stack too :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hee hee hee...Phoenix, I hope you LOVE being all screwed up! :naughty: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here are a few (more) photos of my new pretties:

h__p__t_2.jpg

l_1.jpg

h__p__t_3a.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear|1462544444|4028075 said:
WOW! Has the love bracelet been screwed onto your wrist? Same wrist as the VCA??? :naughty:

Well, it was. But I removed it when I got home. I really cannot wear any jewellery at home. I plan to only wear it occasionally (stacked with the Perlee, but maybe on its own as well), as removing it and putting it back on numerous times would result in the screws being worn out, or so I understand.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

hathalove|1462544603|4028076 said:

It's so funny when I saw your post about the fact that you hadn't gotten it over the years means that you probably don't LOVE it. I thought in my head you will have it within a month! Then I show up here to see if you posted pics of the Trinity and your diamond and Boom there's your post..four diamond love! Lol. Within a week. :dance: Congratulations!!!! I'm sure you Loved it and Love it even more now that you have it. Let's see pics please of the bangles stacked and of the love alone. I know it's gorgeous. Show us your ring stack too :love:

Ha ha ha, how did you know that?! I didn't even know it myself. It was only when I went to pick up the Trinity and tried on the Love again but this time stacked with my Perlee that I thought I'd want it for sure. And yes, I'm absolutely loving it - finally!! :cheeky:

Hope you enjoy the new pics.

Thank you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean|1462545074|4028081 said:
Hee hee hee...Phoenix, I hope you LOVE being all screwed up! :naughty: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha!! :lol:

I don't plan on having it on 24/7. I do LOVE it. :love: :dance:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, the 2 bracelets stacked is just TO DIE FOR!!! Oh my, I've forgotten how BIG Holly is! Are the trinity bands the same width as Holly's shank? And do I spy a Raisin Togo B35 :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I can't see now--all of your bling is blinding me, Phoenix! :sun: :sun: :sun:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear|1462562586|4028210 said:
Phoenix, the 2 bracelets stacked is just TO DIE FOR!!! Oh my, I've forgotten how BIG Holly is! Are the trinity bands the same width as Holly's shank? And do I spy a Raisin Togo B35 :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Thank you thank you! :)) :))

I really do love them stacked together. The Cartier Love looks rather lonely on her own.

The width of each eternity band is a smidgen smaller than Holly's shank . The ring is super delicate, I love it!

OMG, you are so awesome!! :appl: I can't believe you guessed everything right, right down to the colour and leather. How did you do that?! :o I'm so impressed!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b|1462586686|4028381 said:
I can't see now--all of your bling is blinding me, Phoenix! :sun: :sun: :sun:

He he he, m-2-b!! It's time my bling blinded you. Yours has been blinding me!! :sun: :sun: :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Check out my new thread on SMTB, everyone.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462592476|4028423 said:
CareBear|1462562586|4028210 said:

Thank you thank you! :)) :))

I really do love them stacked together. The Cartier Love looks rather lonely on her own.

The width of each eternity band is a smidgen smaller than Holly's shank . The ring is super delicate, I love it!

OMG, you are so awesome!! :appl: I can't believe you guessed everything right, right down to the colour and leather. How did you do that?! :o I'm so impressed!!
Bs are another obsession of mine... Fortunately for my bank account, they are so difficult to obtain :cheeky:
I'm guessing your collection of Bs is just as spectacular as your collection of bling? :naughty:

simurgh

Rough_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1457720839|4003502 said:
simurgh|1457582710|4002387 said:
diamondseeker2006|1457471534|4001738 said:
Thanks so much Junebug, PintoBean, and Snowdrop!!

Snowdrop, too bad we don't live near each other so we could share!!! :bigsmile: The yg really is more beautiful in person than pictures show!

I'm late to this party but I think this was the best choice! Via is a slippery slope (like dss) so planning on fututpre matching is a good idea, and it looks lovely.

Ps - i feel like I found my pricescope peeps in this thread!

Thank you! And we are always happy to welcome new peeps here! :wavey: :bigsmile:

Aww, thanks! :wavey:
I'm sorry I didn't see this - I thought I had an alert when I was quoted _and_ somehow missed this in the thread! So nice to be welcomed :D
And omgish what I've missed ... A clover perlee! Giant gorgeous diamonds (Yssie I love the small accent stones idea you're working with) ... Keep the pictures coming!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CareBear, B's and K's are another obsession for me too, but only a mild one, thank GOD!!

They are soooo difficult to obtain, yes. I can only buy secondhand. And I'm perpetually scared I might be duped into buying a fake; there are just too many good quality fake Hermes out there.

Also, B and K prices are so prohibitive, I can't spend too much buying them. So I only have just a few to keep me content.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This JUC is not mine . But what do you guys think?

perlee_wt_juc.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm :errrr: for your bag! I'm fearful the juc could gauge it!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

PintoBean|1462848608|4029612 said:
I'm :errrr: for your bag! I'm fearful the juc could gauge it!

Hahaha, I'm not buying that one, PB. You're so sweet though.

I can't imagine shelling out so much money for that. I do think it's quite edgy and interesting though. Guess I'd just have to admire it from afar, on other ladies' wrists.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix, I have to be very honest and say that I would never stack that VCA bracelet with anything. It is a statement piece if I ever saw one and does not need any company. It needs to be kept in pristine condition and it will get scratches wearing it with another metal bracelet. Style-wise, I don't think it looks good at all with the Love (and I am glad you aren't wearing that 24/7). They are so different and to me it kind of looks like...hey, see all my $$$$$$ bracelets!!!! Less is more classy to me. Let each one take the spotlight one at a time. A nice watch one one arm and a statement bracelet on the other, or one bracelet on each wrist such as a diamond tennis bracelet and either the Love or VCA on the other.

As to the JUC, it is trendy and not timeless like the VCA and the Love. You can buy it if you want, but I would never in a million years wear it with another valuable bracelet, and it does not go with the VCA.

Just my opinion, of course! :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1462889763|4029760 said:
Phoenix, I have to be very honest and say that I would never stack that VCA bracelet with anything. It is a statement piece if I ever saw one and does not need any company. It needs to be kept in pristine condition and it will get scratches wearing it with another metal bracelet. Style-wise, I don't think it looks good at all with the Love (and I am glad you aren't wearing that 24/7). They are so different and to me it kind of looks like...hey, see all my $$$$$$ bracelets!!!! Less is more classy to me. Let each one take the spotlight one at a time. A nice watch one one arm and a statement bracelet on the other, or one bracelet on each wrist such as a diamond tennis bracelet and either the Love or VCA on the other.

Just my opinion, of course! :wavey:

Ha ha, it's so funny, DS! I have been wearing the Perlee only on her own. I did wear it stacked with the Love that night when I went to the function. But the next da,y I louped both of them and saw what I thought were scratches on the Love. Fortunately, I was able to polish them out with the special cloth from Cartier and now both are still in pristine condition. Lesson learned, for sure!!

The Perlee is def able to hold her own, no friend needs accompany her. I love her so much, did I already say?! lol

I'm not planning to wear the Love stacked with anything either. I'd prefer to keep my items in pristine condition.

LOL. You and I must be twins! They are totally different, style-wise. I do exactly as you say, ha ha. I wear one on one wrist, and either my watch or diamond tennis on the other.

Yesterday I went back to VCA (my friend also wants a Perlee, ha ha, it's contagious!! :cheeky: ). I tried on the 6-motif sweet bracelet in RG and thought it was sooo sweet and pretty. It's such a shame you returned yours. I'd think though that stacked with my tennis bracelet, occasionally, would be ok. Oh, and I also liked the little single butterfly bracelet....dear oh dear!! lol :nono: :lol:

No plan to buy the JUC. Just curious as to what PSers think about it.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

FWIW--the JUC is my favorite Cartier bracelet. They are as cool now as in the '70's when they were first designed. Although I could wear the yellow gold one, I did prefer the rose. And no diamonds for me or maybe just the single row around the nail head.

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yay, I really thought we had the same thinking on that topic (keeping fine jewelry in excellent condition), but I said it just in case! :lol:

Oh, the pink gold sweet bracelet is so beautiful! I wish it didn't blend right into my pink skin! I did consider wearing it with my DBTY bracelet. I am sure I would be conscious of it the whole time I wore them both, though. I don't plan on wearing anything with the yellow gold vintage size one because it is fine to stand alone.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006|1462894576|4029793 said:
Yay, I really thought we had the same thinking on that topic (keeping fine jewelry in excellent condition), but I said it just in case! :lol:

Oh, the pink gold sweet bracelet is so beautiful! I wish it didn't blend right into my pink skin! I did consider wearing it with my DBTY bracelet. I am sure I would be conscious of it the whole time I wore them both, though. I don't plan on wearing anything with the yellow gold vintage size one because it is fine to stand alone.

Ha ha ha. We're really birds of a feather, two peas in a pod! :appl:

The rose gold is so nice on my skin b/c i have yellow undertone. Yellow tends not to look as nice, but I do have a couple of pieces in YG.
And yes, the sweet is little enough to be stacked whereas the vintage can def stand alone.

I think, hope, that my tennis bracelet would be ok paired wt the sweet bracelet. Or maybe my OCD self would take over! Ha ha, I actually don't plan to buy the sweet any time soon, and here I am plotting away already!! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal|1462893394|4029783 said:
HI:

FWIW--the JUC is my favorite Cartier bracelet. They are as cool now as in the '70's when they were first designed. Although I could wear the yellow gold one, I did prefer the rose. And no diamonds for me or maybe just the single row around the nail head.

cheers--Sharon

Ah, I have to admit I didn't know the JUC was designed as far back as the 70's. I thought it was only recently introduced. I learn something new everyday! :appl:

I think the plain one with a single row of diamonds on the head is so cool!

Do you have a JUC or are you planning to buy one? Enquiring minds and all that, lol...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462895162|4029801 said:
canuk-gal|1462893394|4029783 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Ah, I have to admit I didn't know the JUC was designed as far back as the 70's. I thought it was only recently introduced. I learn something new everyday! :appl:

I think the plain one with a single row of diamonds on the head is so cool!

Do you have a JUC or are you planning to buy one? Enquiring minds and all that, lol...

Wellllll...it is on my list. I would have bought one when last in Vegas, but the Canadian $$ exchange was so poor, I didn't. That is where I tried them all on (VCA as well), I felt the rose gold was good on me. Incidentally I did not find the ring comfy, but the bracelet was fine.

I was recently in Cartier, in Vancouver, but again did not buy. I know where to find it.... :bigsmile:

ETA: If memory serves it was the same designer--Aldo Cipullo--who designed both the love bracelet and JUC

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am sure it is very obvious to all who know me by now that I lean towards more classic, feminine styles, and that is why things like JUC do not appeal to me, personally. It's just that there are like 1000 pieces that would be ahead of it on my list. People I am usually around would not recognize the pieces anyway, but they would appreciate the beauty of a VCA bracelet, necklace, etc because the styles are just more classically beautiful. If I wore a JUC, it would get attention, as in..why in the heck are you wearing a bent nail???!!! hahaha! I can hear my husband now..I could have made that for you for a couple of dollars! If I were into fashionable trends, though, I'd buy a repro of that particular piece and not the real thing to wear stacked with something else. If I were in the top 1%, VCA would be my favorite store (and some Cartier, too)! :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That's so cool, Sharon! Thanks.

Look fwd to seeing a JUC adorning your wrist. Will keep a close eye on SMTB.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DS, I literally LOL'ed when I read your last post.

Each to their own, I guess. I think the JUC IS def edgy and very different from others. It does take a certain kind of person with a particular flair to wear one. Alas, i don't think I belong in this category, lol. However, as already stated elsewhere, I'd happily wear the diamond version (all or just on the head) if someone were to gift it to me! :))

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

O...M...G... it just dawned on me. Geebus - :oops: You can go to Cartier to get SCREWED, and/or go to Cartier to get NAILED :o :oops: :shock: :???: but sometimes, when you go to Cartier, it's truly all about LOVE!

Am I the last one to figure this out?!?!?! I think I like Cartier even more now - because that's pretty darn funny! :naughty: :dance: :lol: :lol: :lol:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lol, PB! :lol: I guess I am into Love (without screws) and Trinity jewelry more at Cartier (and their gorgeous watches)! You are hilarious!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix|1462899731|4029836 said:
DS, I literally LOL'ed when I read your last post.

Each to their own, I guess. I think the JUC IS def edgy and very different from others. It does take a certain kind of person with a particular flair to wear one. Alas, i don't think I belong in this category, lol. However, as already stated elsewhere, I'd happily wear the diamond version (all or just on the head) if someone were to gift it to me! :))

Oh YES!!! Now gifts are entirely different, Phoenix! If someone sends me a sparkly JUC as a GIFT, then I will just have to develop some edgyness! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results