shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors with trade up policies?

MrsJolie

Rough_Rock
UPDATE!

After weeks of thinking about this diamond, searching for similar diamonds in my price range at other vendors, and around 7 trips to view the diamond in person, I decided that I had to have it so I pulled the trigger and got it!! :dance:

It was a tough decision because I am so picky about clarity (never owned a diamond with less than VS2 clarity). I know there are better diamonds out there, but I ultimately fell in love with this one and I truly adore it and think it is beautiful. I think for an SI2 it is really good and I got a really good deal on it and a my trade in. I'm happy with it and I can't wait to find the perfect setting for it.

Thanks to everyone who helped me with this!

I'll be posting a new thread about settings soon...I already have something in mind. :)

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on the purchase. You did your due diligence so you can be sure this is the diamond for you. When a diamond keeps calling you back like that, that's a very good sign. It's almost like you don't acquire the diamond - more like the other way around!

Enjoy :wink2:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finding your dream stone!! :dance: It must feel great to have it!

Yes, please start a new thread on setting options :appl: .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results