color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1429271605|3863431 said:
Missy,
I'm glad to hear you talked about your concerns with the chief. I hope he really did hear you! You are such an asset to them they should be bending over backwards to be sure you and your patients are together. Best of Luck!!!

Oh - I would be on a plane to CA to pick up my earrings! lol
I'm glad you are having nice weather for the weekend and that you will come back to the city to a special package! I am in love with your earrings and want first dibs should you ever decide to go floral again!

My wish list from Grace : rose cut bangle, earrings and dbty with OECs.

I don't like flying either. It would make life so simple! I could come visit each of you "just for lunch", hop over to Grace's, and spend an afternoon at Rhino's.

Grey & rainy. I think we are getting someone elses weather this weekend.

Thank you Jimmianne, I appreciate that! I sure hope so too. I don't even want to think about having to leave there.

I love your Grace wish list. I also have an old cut (OEC please!) DBTY on my wish list but not sure I will ever make it to that. JbEG had a lovely old cut DBTY in their inventory but not sure who bought it or if it sold...it was at least a year or 2 ago I think.

Oh and you do have first dibs should I ever go back to floral. As you know I do have a weakness for all things floral especially diamonds. OMG I have my eyes on a pair right now that I *just* found... :love: I sure hope that Grace's earrings will quench my jewelry thirst for a while though. I so much prefer trying jewelry on in person to buying online especially for earrings because I just never know how it is going to look on me. It's always a little bit of a leap of faith if you kwim.

As for your grey and rainy weather you are invited over here. Our weather looks to be lovely this weekend and Marcy should be here soon... :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I would be very surprised if the administrator did not get the scheduling issues changed for you. Is it normal to book the appointments thru the end of the year? I can tell how frustrating this has been for you. Like I said previously, if they did not value you at the clinic, they would have used the accident as an excuse to change things. They want you there and now he knows how you feel. I'm sure he will fix this.

I'm can't wait for the earring pictures! I know you are going to be happy with them. What is this about a possible ring purchase?

For flowers I have rose knockout bushes. If I went out and counted them all I am sure I have more than 65 of them. They are all a pinky red color. They roses bloom most of the summer and I went that route because they are very easy to care for. They are each about 2 feet wide and 3'feet tall so when planted together they really make a statement. There are two rose gardens along the sides of the back yard so they are very visable when looking out onto the backyard and when you are on the patio. On the patio I have lots of urns planted with a mix of geraniums and ivy plants. All around the patio and walkway is a hedge of evergreens with boxwoods planted in front of the evergreen hedge. It looked so pretty before the past few season killed the trees. A few people fish out back often and they would always stop me when I was working in the yard and tell how pretty everything looked, which was so nice. When I talked to the landscaper about removing the roses and putting hydrangea's in he told me I was crazy. I haven't changed anything but the roses have been in the ground a long time now and some are starting to not look as great as in previous years. I replaced about 20 of them last year and will probably replace many more this year. I'm going to have a very expense summer when it's all complete with everything that needs to be replaced and taken down. The landscaper is coming over next week to discuss what needs to be replaced. I'm sure you will hear my husband yelling when he finds out what we have to spend. Thank goodness he just purchased his golf membership. I'm hoping that will soften the blow a little bit. He knows how much I love the yard so I'm hoping he isn't too mad. None of this would make me feel bad if we were going to retire here.

Jimmianne, I love your videos and can not wait to see Joy in person. I wrote about the roses just above under Missy's name. I'm sure my husband was not happy when I got into jewelry shopping as my landscaping hobby is quite expensive too. Who am I kidding, I'm high maintenance. The poor man also hates my clothing and shoe expenses. I'm sorry your weather isn't great today. We are supposed to hit 75 degrees today and it is very sunny. Cooler weather will be back next week.

Marcy, I'm still waiting for you to arrive!

Kristie, I can't wait to get an email from you. I'm hoping you find more beautiful rings! I hope you have fun today with your shoe shopping. I can only imagine the trouble we would get into if we lived close to each other?

Junebug, I am with Missy and love that haloed pear. The color of that stone is gorgeous! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?

OV, I hope you are able to check in soon. I hope all is going well with you this week. I miss you!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1429270834|3863426 said:
Just had a thought that I should share this. I may have shared parts before. Yesterday I found out that my Mom's estate closing will be extended to September due to the audit not being finalized yet. So 3 years from her death to closing the estate. The IRS agent isn't even returning phone calls either to me or the attorney so we don't know why the audit has not been signed off on. Aside from the stress, this means that the inheritance is still sitting in a very low interest account - so - in effect, losing money, and of course I don't have access to it. The audit can't be helped, but other estate planning can.
My mother always told me that I would not have to go through probate because she had taken care of everything, but it was NOT taken care of. The attorneys set up a trust but she never transferred anything into it : (
So first we went through probate and then the darned audit came along.

So - this is a reminder to broach this subject with your parents if you can. Maybe telling them what your friend is going through?
So for my estate, I have put everything I own in a trust. And when I buy something - like Joy - it automatically goes into that trust. "I" don't own anything. But who knows?? will my daughter discover after my death that it didn't work the way I thought it would?

So, sorry for this boring post, but if it helps any of you at all...

Jimmianne, this is wise for your situation. You own a large piece of property. If someone got injured on it, this way you do not carry an enormous liability.

Regarding parents/estates: They frequently say one thing while the reality is entirely different. Every person I know whose parent created a trust as the tool by which to pass on assets, well those people at some point attended a meeting with the attorney or paralegal or even appeared before a notary public to sign the thing, Before the trust is completed, any attorney is going to want some kind of confirmation from the trustee/s that they are willing and agreeable.

Edited here, did not mean to sound brusque or terse:

I worked for many years in government. If you want your status bumped up at the IRS, call and write your senator. Work gets prioritized in several ways and citizens calling in themselves is usually last. First up is internally prioritized work to benefit the agency itself, then politically urgent work. Your senator calling or writing them would place you on to the priority list/political scrutiny.

I would go with the "I'm just a little widow lady trying to keep my head above water financially and keep the animals fed and doctored." :saint:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, in hindsight my advice to wait was lousy, you did the right thing by addressing the issue - if something is causing anxiety, better to just face it directly. There are times I want to discuss something with a person, and my husband will tell me I don't need to do it right away, and I will say that I would rather deal with the issue now and relieve the anxiety I'm feeling…so I'm surprised I gave you the advice I did! I hope your administrator got the message (I know exactly what you mean) and as you said you've done all you can and the ball is in his court now. I really hope things work out; you are providing a really important service, you are good at it, and you find it rewarding. I really hope the administrator honors the agreement he made with you. IMO it would be very foolish on their part to run the risk of losing you.

I'm actually glad to hear business is so good for Grace! Although it has caused a delay in you receiving your earrings, which I guess isn't so good. :cheeky: Both rings are indeed gorgeous, I feel bright ice and I have very similar taste in jewelry, I find myself really liking all her pieces. I do love pears, but I don't know, not sure I'm completely feeling it for myself. I think I prefer the pad ring, which I'm sure is out of my price range! I could recreate the look very easily with another stone though. I will definitely just give Grace a call to get an idea of prices.

How wonderful you're getting away for the weekend! I know Saturday is supposed to be beautiful, and I think Sunday as well.

Calliecake, I love roses, and wow, 65 bushes! They must be absolutely gorgeous.
No special plans for the weekend, in fact my husband is out of town and won't be home until Sunday morning, so I'll probably just putter around the house and run a few errands. Maybe I'll take my kids out to eat on Saturday.

Jimmianne, I'm so sorry settling your mother's estate has dragged on like this. I have already shared my anxiety about this topic, and I continue to worry that everything is set up correctly with regard to my mother. She recently made a new will, but I still have concerns. She really won't be much help at this point because of her dementia so I feel I have to take the steps to make sure everything is done correctly. And dh and I still need to iron things out - he has been so swamped with work it's been put on the back burner, but we need to get things settled once and for all. I want to make things as easy as possible for our kids. Thank you for the reminder, I needed it. Again, so sorry for this added stress and I hope things are resolved as quickly as possible. Hang in there, things will be settled eventually.

Marcy, so glad to hear about your upcoming vacation! Any special plans? You've been so busy lately I'll bet you'd be happy to just hang out at home and not have to deal with work for a while!

Hope everyone has a good afternoon!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I want to thank you for getting the raise---I bought some shoes to celebrate since shoes, purses and jewels are the NIRDI celebratory purchases!

Below are some amazing Vionic orthaheel sandals. Jimmianne, I bought a pair, very plain flip flops from Orthaheel/Amazon, back when you recommended them on the shoe thread. These have stopped my nighttime knee and hip pain. LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM.

I think these are a festive coral color and I love the shiny medallion too!

(PLEASE excuse my beat up winter feet, the marks are from a pair of cheapie slides from Target, they just chewed my feet right up.)

img_20150417_130646_hdr.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today was a big day for me: I received the antique ArtCarved sapphire/emerald/ruby/diamond florentine gold band I bought just YESTERDAY from Park Place on 1st Dibs. Park Place also has its own website. Toni is a really nice woman, she gave the band an extra polish before she sent it out the door. I also received some jewelry cleaner and a brush, thank you Toni :sun:

I will get a hand shot when Bob gets home from work.

img_20150417_095412_hdr.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, you didn't give me bad advice! No, in fact Greg also told me to just take it one day at a time and see if my schedule picks up because it was good when I first started. It's just I am too much of a say what I think when I think it type of person and sometimes it is not a good way to be and can get me in trouble. But I cannot no matter how hard I try hide my emotions and put on a "game" face and I just was too anxious and upset at work and had to talk to the chief administrator.

I am not sure what is going to happen now as they have a competent clinician seeing my patents. It's not like she isn't good. She is but she is also a bit sneaky and I know what she has done was to save her place at the clinic by scheduling them so far in advance with her. I mean I usually schedule their next follow up but she scheduled their next follow up and 2 follow ups after that. In fact some of the residences were complaining to me that she was having them come in too often and I cannot disagree. But that is not for me to bring up with the admin.

We are at the beach house now and the sun has come out after a rainy morning and it is hot outside. Cold inside the house so I have the heat on but hot outside. Literally hot IMO. This house sure does hold onto the cold though and I had to put on the heat. Of course it doesn't help that I am wearing a sundress inside with no socks lol.

I love that pad ring but since it is out of your budget I wasn't focusing on it for you. If it is within your budget I say go for it! And if not I love your idea of recreating it within your budget. Great idea!

Callie, your landscaping and garden and whole yard sound so pretty. I adore roses. I would love pics if you ever have the time and desire to share. Most things have not come up by us yet but the daffodils have started blooming and the cherry tree is looking beautiful. Our Japanese maple tree is not showing signs of spring yet. We planted it a few years ago and it is very slow growing.

Kristie, love your new purchases and I think your feet look great! YAY for Marcy's promotion and raise!!! :appl:
I am going to have to look into getting a pair similar to these but I cannot tolerate anything between my toes. I think that's what stopped me last time re this brand. I didn't like the styles of the shoes without the toe thing but cannot tolerate anything b/w my toes so that's why I wasn't able to get the Vionic orthoheel sandals.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CUTE shoes!! and your feet look very nice...not at all beat up like mine. [Very bad habit of wearing barn boots without socks : ( ]

well...off to Amazon to look : )

wait a second..you are making us wait ?!?!?!?

2nd edit: Nice Ring!!!
can't wait to see the hand shots.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shoot, my Kindle Fire camera is making a spot on the band, that small black spot. I will have Bob get a clear shot this afternoon, but anyhoo here we go.

img_20150417_095437_hdr.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1429302703|3863704 said:
Today was a big day for me: I received the antique ArtCarved sapphire/emerald/ruby/diamond florentine gold band I bought just YESTERDAY from Park Place on 1st Dibs. Park Place also has its own website. Toni is a really nice woman, she gave the band an extra polish before she sent it out the door. I also received some jewelry cleaner and a brush, thank you Toni :sun:

I will get a hand shot when Bob gets home from work.

As some of you may know Park Place is my favorite Lambertville estate jewelry store and Barbara (owner) and Toni are fabulous! So happy you love what you received from them Kristie. I am anxiously awaiting photos!

Ooh see you posted one. Gorgeous! Looking forward to hand shots!
Yes they have nice jewelry boxes.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one til Bob gets home. Its hard to believe this is circa the 1950s, it looks new. The florentine finish on the band is at an angle which J'ADORE (Simon Doonan anyone?).

Its really sunny today, low 70s which is unusual for AZ in April.

img_20150417_132416_hdr__1_.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If Bubbles arrives from San Diego today this will be my SUPERAMAZINGLUCKYDAY, I got this ring from Park Place this morning, I then went to Nordie's and got Kiehl's avocado eye treatment and some Marcy celebratory socks (anything for my feet today is thanks to Marcy), trotted on over to Dillard's amazing shoe department where the Vionics were flying off the shelves. Tip: If you're buying enclosed shoes from Vionic, meaning not sandals, get 1/2 size up.

I also had a good hair day, which is unusual but I'm hoping it means my bad hair cut of 2 years ago is finally losing its nasty grip on me.

Missy, they had some really nice looking nothing-btw-toes Vionics. Vionics does have a website, I was on it just before I left to kind of preshop.

The most adorable elderly couple were trying on Vionics right next to me with their tiny Yorkie, Muffin!!! Callie, you might try shopping with your little angel, you get immediate service from all the sales staff petting and loving up the dog!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, thanks, you made me feel a little better! but if this is keeping you up at night, you made the right call to bring it up with the administrator. I hear you about your co-worker scheduling so far in advance, and yeah, I agree it just doesn't seem quite right. Please forgive me if this is a dumb question…any possibility this administrator could step in and just give you some of the people she's currently seeing? Just even the caseload a little more between you two? Honestly, that seems the fairest thing to do IMO, considering you were promised they would hold your job for you - which requires patients, for goodness sake.

You are absolutely right about that pad ring, I did say that - Here's the thing I didn't say…I'm considering talking to the hubs and seeing if the budget could be upped lol - but I still don't think it's doable. Still need to find out the price. I'm getting out of control, someone stop me! ;(

Kristie, I absolutely LOVE that ring! :love: It is so so pretty, very elegant and chic and positively yummy. And your new shoes are adorable, love them! And a good hair day? Who could ask for more lol Now if only Bubbles would show up!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug - that pad ring is simply wonderful. I tried to find the price too to get a handle on what we are talking about. I know pads are $$, but was curious just how $$.

Callie, I'm going to be dreaming about rose gardens tonight!

Good to save some funds for the GTG. I want to buy a souvenier! [and I don't mean an I-heart-NY tee shirt!]

good night everyone.
:snore:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to Grace's website but I don't see the pad ring or the spinel ring either---where are they?

Thank you JA, Junebug and Callie for the good vibes on the ring. :bigsmile: I can't wait to see Park Place IRL :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie! I'm back for photos. Where are the photos... :naughty:

Thanks for the tip. I will check out their website and see if I can find supportive shoes that look as good as yours without the toe thing.

Kristie, here are the photos of Grace's pad ring. She has it on Instagram.
https://instagram.com/p/1ds8qSjrbI/?taken-by=jewels_by_grace
https://instagram.com/p/1V-om9jram/?taken-by=jewels_by_grace

Here's the spinel mahenge.
https://instagram.com/p/1KSr0fDrSo/?taken-by=jewels_by_grace

Jimmianne, oh no, so you mean you don't want the I LOVE NY tees I was going to get you guys? :cheeky: No, you are right. We all need blingy souvenirs. :appl: :dance:

Junebug, HA, they are not about being fair there. I wish. What you said makes perfect sense and that is how I know it won't happen. Nothing there makes too much sense. :wall: :sick:

Ooh I hope you can raise your budget so you can get that Pad. It is GORGEOUS. The shape, the color, everything. It would look amazing on you. :love:

Ovi, sending more (((hugs))) to you.

Callie, I hope you are having fun tonight with your SIL and I am so happy Jeff will finally be back home with you tomorrow. Enjoy!

Marcy, hope your weather is behaving and that the thunder snow was pretty and everyone enjoyed it safely.

Have a good night NIRDIs and Kristie, when I wake up tomorrow I hope to be gazing upon the beauty of your 2 new rings. :love: Sweet dreams to all you girls. :snore:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, the photographer is outside weeding before it gets dark tonight! Maybe Bubbles will get here tomorrow and I can post both hand shots!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1429317268|3863853 said:
I went to Grace's website but I don't see the pad ring or the spinel ring either---where are they?

Thank you JA, Junebug and Callie for the good vibes on the ring. :big smile: I can't wait to see Park Place IRL :wavey:

Kristie, she doesn't have them on her website yet, I guess she's going to list them next month. She has the pics on her smugmug new arrivals page, no prices listed yet. The spinel is currently being graded by AGL so will be priced based on the results of that I guess.

http://jewelsbygrace.smugmug.com/NEW-ARRIVALS

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1429317847|3863861 said:
Lol, the photographer is outside weeding before it gets dark tonight! Maybe Bubbles will get here tomorrow and I can post both hand shots!

Kristie, I edited my post above so I could include links (she has them on instagram as well as smug mug) to the pad and mahenge ring Junebug is considering. I hope the links work for you.

OK OK I will be patient and wait for more shots and keep my fingers crossed that Bubbles will arrive tomorrow! :appl: :pray:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, could you get my email addie from Missy and email me?

(I'm assuming you guys are in touch via email.)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1429317995|3863865 said:

No, actually I don't have her email! Maybe missy will see this and be willing to help me out lol.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17 said:
missy|1429318945|3863882 said:
junebug17 said:
azstonie|1429317995|3863865 said:

No, actually I don't have her email! Maybe missy will see this and be willing to help me out lol.

Junebug! Here ya go.
http://loupetroop.com/listings/other/for-rainwood-and-aztonie
:wavey:

Thanks missy! Hopefully I did it right and you'll get my message

You did and I just emailed you with Kristie's info. Sweet dreams and see you all in the morning. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Callie, I hope you enjoyed your nice weather for me. That’s cool you have an aunt in Colorado; that’s close to me! I am sure she has all of this fun snow too. That’s pretty nice that Jeff’s company offered to pay for you to fly to London. Marty’s company wouldn’t mind me going but I would have to pay for airfare. I worry about flying over the ocean too. At this point in time everyone is in agreement for Marty to take that project and do the 3 two month stays over 2 years. Of course things often change. Wow to having 65 rose bushes, they sounds beautiful! I am sure you enjoy watching them bloom all summer. We leave Sunday on vacation. I am glad to hear Jeff is coming home tomorrow.

Jimmianne, hi Puff! I am glad you are enjoying making your videos. They are so fun. I can’t wait for the video of Joy in the sunlight. I am sorry they are delaying closing your mom’s estate. 3 years is a long time to deal with it and I know how difficult it can be. I hope the audit wraps up soon. The attorney my parents had really did a great job with their estate. The house was owned by the family trust, their cash assets had their name and my name on it and after my dad died the attorney gave me a list of what to do, what I could do and it went so smoothly I couldn’t believe it. Of course they had a small estate but luckily the way it was all set up made it very easy for me. The guy is older than my dad or I’d have him set up our estate.

Missy, I must have missed your call; get Greg on the line and I’ll tell him how important it is to me that you buy that pretty blue zircon ring. I love a freshly cleaned house too. Our cleaning lady comes every other Wednesday and I refuse to cook that night because I don’t want to mess up the kitchen. Silly huh? Enjoy the beach this weekend. Marty likes scotch, red wine and dark beer. I like margaritas and white wine. We are going to visit the in-laws in Arizona and we get to have lunch with Kristie and her DH. :appl: I hope you get to go cycling this weekend and come home to your fabulous earrings. I am delighted to hear you are feeling better today. Your landscaping sounds really pretty. I think it was a good idea to talk to your boss about what was on your mind and getting your patients back to you. I hope he follows through and gets things back on track for you. I am sure you felt good to get things out in the open.

Work was another insanely busy day but I too am going on vacation so it won’t be my problem until the 27th.

Marty took me to work and picked me up. We continue to have wet snow or rain so it’s either slushy or icy. I cancelled our astronomy meeting tonight since I didn’t want to go back out in that mess. It was funny he had 3 killer rabbits in the trucklet when he picked me up. They “wanted” to see where I work.

Have a great weekend!
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh there is another whole page.

Callie, the snow delayed me. Rats. I loved hearing about your flowers. Just tell your DH you could have worse habits that buying wonderful and beautiful things for yourself and those you love.

Kristie, LOL at living in Wyoming. Maybe setting a small estate here is just easier than most places. Lucky for me. I love your new celebratory sandals. They are a fabulous color. You had quite a nice shopping day. Your sapphire band is fabulous! I can’t wait to see it on your hand. That was quick service too. I hope Bubbles comes tomorrow. I really need to name my rings.

Junebug, I think the color of the pad is gorgeous. Of course the pear spinel is gorgeous too. I like seeing all the pretty rings you find. I am glad you have a quiet weekend planned, it sounds like a nice relaxing time. I am looking forward to being away from work. By the time I get back things will be settling down. In about a month we’ll be bored out of our minds at work.

Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I am stunned at how sneaky this woman is. She knew exactly what she was doing when she scheduled appointments so far in advance. All she had to do was pull up the schedule and she would see nothing was scheduled that far in advance. I don't blame you for being upset. Hopefully changes will be made quickly and you will have at least some of your patients back. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. I'm glad you don't have to work with this woman when you are in the office.

Kristie, My you have been busy today. Now all we need is for Bubbles to arrive. I love your new ring and cute shoes. Did you find the ring on 1st Dibs? I went years where I only wore white gold. I'm back to loving yellow gold again. I was hoping to stop by Nordstrom tonight but we did not leave the restaurant on time to do so. We had a really good time and were at the restaurant for 4 hours. My baby had been to Nordstrom many times when she was a baby. It was easy to take her in when she only weighed a pound and half. I got the best service ever when she was with me, Everyone wanted to hold her.

Marcy, I'm glad you are getting a break and going on vacation. An added bonus is you also get to escape the weather you have been having. I wish I was going to lunch with you and Kristie. I sure you will have a great time. I guess we were lucky because the company was always offering to fly me to London. Everyone used to give me such a hard time about not going.

Jimmianne, I also want to come home from New York with some bling. Something tells me after looking at jewelry stores an I Heart NY tee shirt isn't going to excite me much! I need to go check if you posted any more videos. Have I told you how much I love your videos.

Junebug, I love your taste in jewelry. it's pretty much guaranteed I will love whatever you decide to get. Have you started dropping hints about increasing the budget? Remind your husband of all the wonderful dinners you have been making him. Embelish a little and tell him you spent all day in the kitchen. If he is like my husband he will have no idea how long it takes to make a meal.

OV, I'm hoping you are well. We miss you!'

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy, LOL I know I often miss that there's another page after I have already posted haha.

I am glad Marty took you to work and picked you up and that was a smart call to cancel your astronomy meeting. Crazy weather. Finally we are hitting high 70's here today though tomorrow will be 20 degrees cooler that is OK. Woohoo spring has arrived.

Scotch, check. Margarita, check. I will have them ready and waiting for you. ;))

OK dialing you now. I think it is around 4:15AM your time. Too early? 8)

I'm with Callie, I wish we were all joining you and Kristie at lunch, enjoy and
happy first day of vacation Marcy!!! :appl: :dance:

Callie, I am glad you had a good time last night. How is your SIL feeling and doing? This must be so hard for her and the whole family. How is your niece doing?
You are so lucky that you can bring your fur baby with you where you go. Cats just don't travel that well unfortunately.
Have fun today with Jeff and tell him the NIRDIs say hey. :wavey:

Kristie, waiting patiently for more pics of your new ring and also hopefully Bubbles will arrive today to get in on the picture action. :appl: Hope she is even more beautiful than you remember.

Junebug, enjoy the awesome weather we are having today! And good luck with the bling search. I will send any contenders your way. :halo:

Jimmianne, any plans for the weekend? Any new Joy videos? And please we would love seeing Puff in one of these videos too. Don't want him to start feeling left out. Hugs to you both.

Ovi, I hope you have a good weekend and a much needed rest from all of the drama. Big hugs!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Marcy,

I got a bad feeling when you said the KRs wanted to see where you work!

make-your-own-rabbit-repellent.jpg

Hm-m-m ... doesn't this look like the homemade recipe for vampire repellent? Makes you wonder...

Just be careful!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha :lol: Jimmianne! I forgot to say I saw a beautiful wild bunny in our front yard yesterday after we got here. So sweet! Eating all our pretty grass that just came up after winter lol. It's worth it though. Now Mr. (or is it Ms.?) Bunny is getting all their nutrition after a long hard winter. :sun:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results