shape
carat
color
clarity

Stacking Rings

walkersareit

Rough_Rock
I am trying to get ideas of stacking rings. Anyone care to share?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you mean a wedding stack or a casual colored stones stack or stacking with bands?
You might want to request the mods to move your threads to Rocky Talky as you might get more responses there.

Here are some ideas:

_27367.jpg

_27368.jpg

_27369.jpg

_27370.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to know what people consider when they select stackers. For example, new color, varied bling/non-bling, etc... I'm trying to decide whether to get a more prominent one myself and would love to hear others' thought process. :))

_27382.jpg

HS4S

Rough_Rock
Here is my stack. 2 cttw ruby French Cut eternity and 2 cttw diamond French Cut eternity with my yellow gold engraved wedding band. This is a very comfortable stack.

20150218_144957.jpg 20150212_124144.jpg

blushbliss

Shiny_Rock
Here is my stack. Rose band, light pink diamond eternity, "leaf" shaped diamond eternity, and my 0.75 ct solitaire. All in 14k rose.

stackingset2.jpg

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
blushbliss|1424832294|3837773 said:
Here is my stack. Rose band, light pink diamond eternity, "leaf" shaped diamond eternity, and my 0.75 ct solitaire. All in 14k rose.

I love your stack blushbliss, especially the rose band.

Here's one way I stack mine.

20141006_2.jpg

walkersareit

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the pics. I love the ideas!!!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
SparklySoprano|1424634954|3836530 said:
I would love to know what people consider when they select stackers. For example, new color, varied bling/non-bling, etc... I'm trying to decide whether to get a more prominent one myself and would love to hear others' thought process. :))

Hi SparklySoprano, I saw no one responded and I just figured out how to quote to respond. :dance: I really like adding color. I've always done mix metals. I am trying to research now if there is sensitivities to rose gold since never worn all rose gold before. But when I saw your setting, which is beautiful, I thought thin ruby band would look lovely. I think I see you have a thin spacer of same color and that looks good too.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Victoria, so much for your response! I'm assuming you mean a thin band with rubies? What about sapphires? Or aquamarines? (I love blue and Aquamarine is my birthstone). And yes, I do currently have a .8mm spacer in palladium just so that the e-ring and wedding bands don't touch. There are diamonds coming down the e-ring band and I thought it best to protect the little gems.

Below are a couple that I've been considering.... I would love to mix a color, and have fallen in favor with rose gold. My concern is mixing the metal (platinum is what both my wedding and e-ring bands are). But, I've seen many PS-ers do it. It looks so great! What do you think about these? The beaded rose gold band is something I could afford to get right now. The others would most likely have to wait. I really love the Gabriel and Co. band, but they don't offer it (at least not on their website) in rose gold. My guess is that they could make it, but again, that would have to wait.

_27582.jpg

_27583.jpg

img_4006.png

img_3958.png

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Hi sparklySoprano, I really like the rose gold bead stacker and think that will definitely work or maybe a twist one since your halo has a twist design. I also was trying to look on etsy for that same style. Kind of afraid because last time I bought I didn't think to look up the etsy seller on pricescope (which was not ever used that i could find) and quality was definitely not there. But I am thinking again since there are so many here that recommend and I see their beautiful rings.

I think a sapphire would be beautiful, as well. That was my second thought actually. I saw on pearlmans a simple 1.5mm sapphire white gold.

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/spark-jewelry/rings/01MM1/

I was actually looking at Zina on etsy too. This is really good price

https://www.etsy.com/listing/200654246/micro-pave-sapphire-18k-white-gold?ref=shop_home_active_4

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Victoria10 and Julienyc, thanks for the ideas! I'm going to consider these. I may have to save up though!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
image_3149.jpg
Here's mine, inspired by Acinom!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results