carat
color
clarity

#TBT Victor Canera Jocelyn with Scalloped Basket

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
q8girl|1418715271|3802136 said:
This is such a breathtaking ring !! Perfection in every sense. Love the prongs.Congratulations to you on your beautiful ring. Wear it in good health.
This is all I could ever ask for in a ring. I'm saving the pictures for future reference.

q8girl, glad these photos help. :) I know I went a little crazy. ;-)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1418716114|3802142 said:
WOW! that is a beautiful ring!... :love: :appl: ...can I have it?

For you DF, anything... :tongue:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some final hand shots.

dsc_245.jpg

dsc_0104.jpg

dsc_246.jpg

dsc_247.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fabulous and again, I am so happy that you are so happy! It is simply stunning on your hand - enjoy every moment!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous ring LLsmom and looks so right on your hand! Love the scalloped basket, such a beautiful design - it's a beauty, congrats!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
If I could ever get another ring it would be just like yours! It's so perfect and beautiful!!! :love:

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
I adore this setting, and not just because it shares my daughter's name. The scallop detail is amazing. Congrats!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
wowsers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is just perfection!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those new pics :love:
I admit to have a peek in this thread often :naughty: Your stone seems to feel so at home in this setting. Did your colleagues notice that you have a new setting?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!!!!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
I am blown away by VC's craftsmanship! He is a genius! It looks absolutely stunning on you and is such perfection! I think I may copy you! Enjoy it!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If this was my ring they would have to pry me out of an elevator because I feel they have the best lighting! I would never leave. My life would be going floor to floor.

It looks crazy beautiful on you! I'm so happy it's on your finger where it belong. I'm so happy for you!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh gosh, I LOVE this! And I agree with your call to skip the halo because this setting is perfect for your stone! It lets the stone shine, and it looks like it's floating on top of a delicate little thread of sparkly diamonds. Superb!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's awesome.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I could not recover those daytime photos that I lost and took some more today. These were in combo overcast daylight and bedroom lighting. That might be why some of the prongs look gold. My walls are yellow.

dsc_250.jpg

dsc_251.jpg

dsc_252.jpg

dsc_0169.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dsc_0172.jpg

dsc_253.jpg

dsc_254.jpg

dsc_255.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shots with the bracelet...

dsc_0198.jpg

dsc_0209.jpg

dsc_0259.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
side view...

Someone asked to see the old setting and the new together.

dsc_0007.jpg

dsc_0231.jpg

dsc_256.jpg

dsc_257.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1418753883|3802351 said:
I admit to have a peek in this thread often :naughty: Your stone seems to feel so at home in this setting. Did your colleagues notice that you have a new setting?

Nobody noticed. :) You're right Acinom. It does feel at home, like it's finally home. :) But I do take it off before I do chores now. And I don't wear it to work out. ;-)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous LL- So glad you found the perfect home for your diamond! It takes center stage now!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1418780849|3802675 said:
Acinom|1418753883|3802351 said:

Nobody noticed. :) You're right Acinom. It does feel at home, like it's finally home. :) But I do take it off before I do chores now. And I don't wear it to work out. ;-)

I have the same experience. A lot of people do not care about jewelry. But here on PS it's surely noticed!!! And so will people with an eye for it.

I love the detailed pics you just posted as it shows the delicate bright cut pave and milgrain so well! I cannot believe that this level of craftmanship is possible on such a delicate shank! And Ahhh... Your ring combines so well with your bracelet. I am so glad you went to Victor.

Oh, and don't forget to post in the VC thread, real life perspective thread etc. :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics LLJsmom! :love: And I am glad you don't wear it to workout. Too beautiful to take any chances. Enjoy!!!! And please post lots more pics. :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1418780236|3802662 said:
Shots with the bracelet...

Love the whole look on you--it looks complete now! :love:

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Love the new photos, LLJ!! You have such elegant hands and wrists, so you wear your ring particularly well!

Victor's work is amazing, isn't it?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Logan Sapphire|1418822740|3802903 said:
Love the new photos, LLJ!! You have such elegant hands and wrists, so you wear your ring particularly well!

Victor's work is amazing, isn't it?

Hi Logan, thank you for your lovely compliments. It's the angle. I swear. I have the biggest knuckles ever. Yes his work is quite amazing. Words will not accurately describe it. People just need to see it IRL. I think that is why I am obsessively taking pictures. The work of art on my finger practically photographs itself. And I so wish for other people to be able to see how amazing it is too, especially the people who are considering having him do their setting.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1418676946|3801683 said:
Its just stunning!! No wonder you can't take your eyes off it!

For reference, can you post up a pic of the old setting? And what wedding band will you wear with it?

Mayk, I am 99% certain I will have Victor make a band for me. It needs to be notched so it does not rub against the diamonds on the shank.

I will post a pic with my carre cut band. Doesn't work. Needs to be Victor's band. So it will be alone for a while.

See? Distracts from the ring. And I can tell how much more refined Victor's work is. :)

_25312.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! :wavey: Fabulous pictures of your stunningly gorgeous ring. :love: :love: :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have to say, that is an elegant setting LLJ!! Gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: I loved the old one, but this one blows it away!! Its so classy & sophisticated, absolutely perfect! It looks great on your hand & your beautiful bracelet now has its match! Its been quite a few months of bling for you--congratulations & wear it all in the best of health! :wavey:

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Wow - that diamond is amazing!!!! I love the scalloped basket of your ring! :lickout:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1418698757|3801912 said:
The "usual" view of your ring is bling ****. AMAZING. Those scallops give me chills! I have so many antique rings pinned with that scallop detail. Love it.

I'm so happy for you! I've been following your journey and I really think you've nailed it! Yay!

Thank you Rosebloom. My husband laughed at your comment. "bling ****"... :lol:

sarahb said:
I have to say, that is an elegant setting LLJ!! Gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: I loved the old one, but this one blows it away!! Its so classy & sophisticated, absolutely perfect! It looks great on your hand & your beautiful bracelet now has its match! Its been quite a few months of bling for you--congratulations & wear it all in the best of health! :wavey:

Thank you sarahb, for your lovely comments. Thanks so much for all the bling therapy this year. ;-) At least one of the stones on the bracelet is dedicated to you.

marcy said:
Hi! :wavey: Fabulous pictures of your stunningly gorgeous ring. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you Marcy. Snapping pics of my ring is my unwinding activity until I get through 12/23. I've been trying really hard, all kinds of lighting, and backgrounds. I'm bummed cause I won't have a chance to do flower shots though. Non-stop raining here.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results