color
clarity

They should have just forced the women to marry these men

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Re: They should have just forced the women to marry these me

kenny|1412720492|3763907 said:
I tolerate diversity.
I will not tolerate intolerance of diversity, which is what proselytizing is.

I don't care what people believe but the moment they attempt to enact legislation that denies civil rights to the inferior people not in their club, or knock on my door to convince me to abandon reason for their unprovable superstitions I'll call out their intolerance.[/quote

I was foolish to have expected you to think about the situation or to try to understand that you are not the only person who has faced being the underdog. Do as you will but those who are silent may be far more than the few cheerleaders supporting your intolerance of others while preaching diversity. If you are truly interested in increasing posts on this board you would not be so quick to attack. Many of us would like to participate but are tired of the attacks by posters who wish to sound like they are the only truth tellers. Drama lights up the board but they don't stay they only come in to post and run back to where they came from.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

crown1|1412721917|3763914 said:
kenny|1412720492|3763907 said:
I tolerate diversity.
I will not tolerate intolerance of diversity, which is what proselytizing is.

I don't care what people believe but the moment they attempt to enact legislation that denies civil rights to the inferior people not in their club, or knock on my door to convince me to abandon reason for their unprovable superstitions I'll call out their intolerance.[/quote

I was foolish to have expected you to think about the situation or to try to understand that you are not the only person who has faced being the underdog. Do as you will but those who are silent may be far more than the few cheerleaders supporting your intolerance of others while preaching diversity. If you are truly interested in increasing posts on this board you would not be so quick to attack. Many of us would like to participate but are tired of the attacks by posters who wish to sound like they are the only truth tellers. Drama lights up the board but they don't stay they only come in to post and run back to where they came from.

I agree with Crown. There are so many cultural differences and I think often they may be difficult to understand if that is not how you were raised. Personally I try to respect everyone's differences and do not think my beliefs are right or better than anyone else's. To me, that's the definition of tolerance. I am a minority and have experienced unfortunate attacks IRL so maybe I am more sensitive to minorities. I think it is important to remember PriceScope attracts people from all different cultures, religions, countries, etc. Respect goes a long way.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock

When people go door to door, it is not because they are being intolerant of others in every case. In many cases they want others to come join them to see what their religion is all about. They are happy with their religion and want others to be happy as well and spread the good word. Most people go door to door with a good heart, not to look down on people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results