AGS000
VS1 clarity for both
I colour for both
.838ctw (0.416 and 0.422)
14k white gold six-prong setting

Nice! I really like your setting.

LunaN

Rough_Rock
I looked over lots of different studs before settling on these bezel set studs. I got them from Adiamor... .56 ctw. They are E, VS2, and ideal/excellent cut in white gold. I love them... Before I got them, I couldn't find any pictures of bezel settings like these that weren't marketing photos, but I took a chance, and they turned out wonderful. White and sparkly...

stud_pic_3.jpg
stud_pic_2.jpg
stud_pic_1.jpg

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
These are my blue and white diamond studs in 14k white gold 1 ctw I bought off ebay. I know the blue diamonds are irradiated but I love these earrings! They seriously make me feel so pretty when I wear them. I didn't own any studs before these and think I could become addicted to buying studs now.
img_20140314_171827.jpg
img_20140314_093859.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I just recieved my new studs last week-I love them! They are .96 ctw OECs and are estimated to be K/L color, eye clean SI. At just over 5mm+settings, they are a great size for everyday wear. I purchased the stones from Love Affair Diamonds, who also made the settings. The earrings turned out perfectly, I couldn't have asked for a better end result!

uploadfromtaptalk1396852904018.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396853010984.jpg

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
armywife13|1396853055|3648781 said:
I just recieved my new studs last week-I love them! They are .96 ctw OECs and are estimated to be K/L color, eye clean SI. At just over 5mm+settings, they are a great size for everyday wear. I purchased the stones from Love Affair Diamonds, who also made the settings. The earrings turned out perfectly, I couldn't have asked for a better end result!

These are so beautiful and can I also say how awesome your 5 stone looks in this picture???!!!! Fab :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
facetgirl said:
armywife13|1396853055|3648781 said:

These are so beautiful and can I also say how awesome your 5 stone looks in this picture???!!!! Fab :)
Thank you so much! :)

Wieke

Rough_Rock
Dear mesmerized,

I am quite new to the forum and making my research about BGD cushion diamonds (actually about the new H&A signature cushions, which were not available, when you got your leverbacks). Still I would love to have some feedback from you if you can get back to me. Thanks so much on advance!!

Wieke

Rough_Rock
mesmerized|1309797681|2961570 said:
Mine are not studs but I would like to share. I have BGD cut Cushions in their 18k WG V-Prong Lever backs. (1.23tcw) 0.613 and 0.618 J, VVS1.
I wasn’t sure if I should set them as studs or not, so I asked Brian’s opinion on which setting would show off the stones the best. He suggested the V-Prong Lever backs and I am so glad, I really love them. I find I reach for lever backs or French wires more often than my studs, so these are perfect for me. IRL they sparkle like mad. Hard to capture that with earrings in one had and a camera in the other. I have tried several times but I just cannot seem to get a good ear shot.

I am not sure whether the person I would like to react to can actually find out I am interessted in their opinion... Can someone help? I was trying to reach mesmerized with my last comment, but I doubt she will get my comment, or? Thanks a million! :)

donora_ann

Rough_Rock
Gemmy123|1386133417|3567180 said:
New to me .70 ctw diamond studs on my elf ears. I love them!

Hi, Gemmy:

This is a new member coming out of long-time lurkdom to say that I *love* your studs and to ask where they came from. I enjoy your general aesthetic from your other posts, so any information would be appreciated! I am in the final stages of bezel earring research. :wavey: Thank you!

diamondygirl

Rough_Rock
hello! what pretty earrings everyone has! my studs are 4.04cttw set in platinum and have screw backs! i highly recommend this type of backing with studs!

_17070.jpg

diamondygirl

Rough_Rock
hello! what pretty earrings everyone has! my studs are 4.04cttw set in platinum and have screw backs! i highly recommend this type of backing with studs!

_17071.jpg

palak123

Rough_Rock
I like those with rounded design and four slots

SB621

Ideal_Rock
diamondygirl|1397928879|3656158 said:

Holy Mother!!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!! More pictures! Diamondgirl what else do you have hiding??

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1398527326|3660578 said:
diamondygirl|1397928879|3656158 said:

Holy Mother!!!!! LOVE THESE!!!!! More pictures! Diamondgirl what else do you have hiding??

I was thinking the same!

diamondygirl

Rough_Rock
:lol:
you guys are so funny! what would you like to see? more diamond stuff or gem stones? meanwhile...

_17400.jpg

diamondygirl

Rough_Rock
sb621- please tell me about your profile pic ring! it's lovely :love: is that an oval? how many carats?

Sayde64

Rough_Rock
Just received an email from BGD that my earrings are on their way and will be here Monday. I hate to admit this but I just don't have a clue how to get the "glamour photo" off my email and into a post. (nor do I know how to get it from an iPhone or camera to a post). I'm sure there are detailed instructions somewhere -- would someone be so kind as to point me to them?

BTW -- they are .856 TCW G&H SI1 in 8 prong settings -- which I chose after seeing the ones posted by Yssie, Andelain, Bastecat and Stargurl. So if you have seen their's, well, there is nothing really different about mine. But they do look pretty great in the glamour photos. I am so grateful to have had the chance to see such a range of options on this thread. Really amazingly helpful!

ilovecarats

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! My first post ever on PS but I was on here a lot while shopping for my diamond studs - it was so very helpful and I really got educated about diamonds - I wish I knew this much when we shopped for my engagement diamond 11 years ago! About the earrings - they are from Whiteflash with ctw of 1.425. ACA Hearts & Arrows with colour and clarity of G VS1 and GVS2. Hope the photo uploads work and also apologies the pics are all sideways...

dsc_132.jpg

dsc_133.jpg

dsc_134.jpg

dsc_135.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
diamondygirl|1398547037|3660785 said:
sb621- please tell me about your profile pic ring! it's lovely :love: is that an oval? how many carats?

DG- Diamonds or gemstones just start a new thread on SMTB with your collection!!!!! I'm a bit of what we call on PS a size whore so you caught me with those HUGE 4.0ctw studs!!!!

Thanks it is actually an ACC or antique cushion cut if you are new to PS terms. It is 5.06cts and I forget the mm width. if you click on my name it will take you to topics I have started and you can find my thread on it.

Sayde64

Rough_Rock
My Brian Gavin studs arrived yesterday.
.428 each, one G one H, both SI1, AGS 000 in 14 K 8 prong studs.
I am thrilled with how they turned out. Had requested that the prong tips be as small as possible, and I am so pleased. They very tiny, pointed and even. You hardly see them.
The earrings are exactly as I had hoped. This whole process was almost too easy! I confess to wishing I could wear larger diamonds but these just suit my ears and my life.
Thanks again to Pricescope and especially all those who posted. As someone else had said, I wish I had known as much about diamonds when I got me ER as I do now. Thanks to Bastetcat, Stargurl, Yssie and Andelain -- your 8 prongs showed me the way. photo_62.jpg [

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Old European Cut Diamond Earrings from Old World Diamonds. I gave Adam a pretty strict budget but wanted to be over 2ctw and stay above I in color. Well instead he came back with K's that were 2.3ctw but I1 due to twining wisps. For earrings I have no issue with 100% eye clean I1's and WONDERFUL PS'ers Circe and K-Darling saw them in person to make sure they were completely eye clean regardless of distance. They also face up white for K's due to flur.

Settings are PLAT miligrain bezels by OWD.

earringsoec_owd.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1399404934|3667384 said:
Old European Cut Diamond Earrings from Old World Diamonds. I gave Adam a pretty strict budget but wanted to be over 2ctw and stay above I in color. Well instead he came back with K's that were 2.3ctw but I1 due to twining wisps. For earrings I have no issue with 100% eye clean I1's and WONDERFUL PS'ers Circe and K-Darling saw them in person to make sure they were completely eye clean regardless of distance. They also face up white for K's due to flur.

Ummm, what can I say but :love: :love: :love:
And can I say...Show me the earshots Girlfriend! :appl:

earringsoec_0.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SB621|1399404934|3667384 said:

Yay!!! Love them. More pictures and ear shots?? Pretty please? Can't wait... :lickout:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Missy and LLJ! I actually don't get them till next month when I'm back stateside! I'll post an ear shot then!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I was told that I upgraded my stones I guess the first pair counts, for size reference if nothing else.

1.6 ctw Whiteflash Expert Selection, I, VS2. Setting is the six prong martini in platinum. Amazing settings. Would highly recommend.

wf_6-prong_1.jpg

I returned these already. Will post new ones when they arrive.

_17950.jpg

_17951.jpg

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
My new BGD handmade platinum martini earrings, both w/strong fluorescence: AGS: 51 I VS2, .51 I Vs1. Next up are jackets, probably in rose gold! :love:

_18026.jpg

_18027.jpg

_18028.jpg

_18029.jpg

Sayde64

Rough_Rock
Congratulations LLJsmom, they look perfect on your ears! You can really carry them and so glad to see you have now gotten what it seems you always knew you wanted. Wear them well, and enjoy!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Yea LLJ!!! They look beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results