shape
carat
color
clarity

who makes shared-prong settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I''m not sure if this is on the right board, but hopefully if not, someone will move it. I am trying to find out which companies/designers make e-ring settings that have small diamonds (about .02ct each) shared-prong partial-eternity band style e-ring settings (matching w ring a plus but not necessary) For reference, I am thinking something along the lines of Mara''s and Teebee''s rings, but hopefully with the diamond set a bit lower. I am working with a local jeweler (in SF) on this, and they are happy to order the setting for me, which I would prefer to going custom (cheaper). I would also prefer to keep the price of the setting under $2000. Any references, links, pictures, etc... would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5966.jpg

This comes from signedpieces.com
I do not know if they deliver settings without their diamonds, but the designed appears to fit the descriptions exactly.

There are several pave versions at Dirtcheapdiamonds, including matching bands or not. For some reason, there is no separate listing for bands - and one round ring with two bands comes at $3000. The setting itself is well below 2k...

ThreeRingsPaved.JPG

TLS

Shiny_Rock
Amber,

I am attaching a picture of the ring I am purchasing as well as the link to solomon brothers who also has a picture online. I also loved Mara's ring and loved the eternity style. I was originally going to buy the A.jaffe and then I last minute went into a local jeweler who had this luminar creations ring. It was absolutely gorgeous in person and outsparkled many others I had seen in person. Also there was a small space in the back without diamonds which I believe allows it to be sized slightly if necessary down the road. They also have the matching band, they look really nice together. very sparkly!!!

edited to add, the total carat weight reads .85 which I can't figure out how that is possible when I count how many diamonds are on this. I initially thought they were 3 pointers because they are a little bigger than 2 pointers but the band is really thin still at 2mm so I don't see how they can be 4 pointers... anyway, I still have to figure this out, but this ring was gorgeous in person. So I am not sure what size these are.

The picture below doesn't do it justice as to how good it really looked in person...

The only place I could find it online was solomon brothers - here is the link
http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=72478&iPos=5&sSQL=adGetJewelry+%27%25%27%2C%27%25%27%2C%27%25%27%2C%27%25%27%2C%27263%27%2C%2D1%2C%2D1%2CNull%2CNull%2C%27ASC%27

luminar.jpg

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
FYI: It is possible to order the setting from Signed Pieces without the center stone. You might want to check out the thread entitled Show me your diamond eternity wedding sets in the Show Me the Ring forum. There are lots of different styles to choose from.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
TL1, that is beautiful!

A four point diamond should be about 2.2mms so maybe yours are 4 pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results