shape
carat
color
clarity

Spessertite by Adzia

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I'm still trying to get a good pic of the prongs. The ring was CAD/cast and the double prongs were not filed and polished into a good shape before mounting the stone. They still have some extra gold, and are not separated nicely. I've talked to Adzia, and she said she was in such a rush to get it out to me that she must not have examined it well enough before mounting. I'm sending it back to her for refinement.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ah! Yes, that makes sense. Glad she will rectify the prongs for you. That's great customer service - I wish all vendors were as helpful. Thanks for the details!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Here's a crop that shows some of the prong issues.

crop2.jpg

crop1.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
yup, I see what you mean. not fine tipped or trimmed. I agree - they need a bit of tender loving care before they are considered perfect.
When do you send it back? can you take hand shots first ?? ;)) :wink2: ;-)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I've got such gross old lady hands, sun spots and all! I'll wait until DD gets home and have her be my hand model.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Upgradable|1333223682|3160761 said:
I've got such gross old lady hands, sun spots and all! I'll wait until DD gets home and have her be my hand model.
:lol: :lol: :lol: WE are always our own worst critics! but ok... we can wait a bit!!!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Upgradable|1333223682|3160761 said:

Hey, that's not fair, I don't have a daughter to be my ring model and my hands are way older than yours - lol!

Seriously, I love the ring and it really sets off your spess! Sorry the prongs aren't perfect, but yay for a vendor who is willing to "make things right!" You truly have a gorgeous combo there - a Jeff White stone is a wonderful setting! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Uppy! It looks just lovely :appl: So pleased Adzia was able to come up with something that suits the spess so well. It's very flowy and a great ring I'm sure you'll love wearing once the prong problems are out of the way.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah....I see the unfinished prong work in your close up pictures. The end result is still very good though and I will certainly approach her as a potential setting maker for my tsav/spinel 3 stone ring.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1333372407|3161644 said:
Ah....I see the unfinished prong work in your close up pictures. The end result is still very good though and I will certainly approach her as a potential setting maker for my tsav/spinel 3 stone ring.

And it takes a lot to please Chrono as she has an eye for perfection :bigsmile: , so this is a HUGE compliment!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1333372407|3161644 said:
I hope you love her work as much as I. I'm already looking for another project just to work with her again. :appl:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What an incredible ring. Looking forward to those hand shots!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results